The Next Video.

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, May 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

According to MTV.com, Linkin Park will be shooting the video for the group’s third single from Meteora along with a clip for the next European single in Prague, Czech Republic next week.

While Mark Romanek is handling Linkin Park's next video, the band's own Joseph Hahn will return to the director's chair for the group's third single from Meteora. That video and a clip for the next European single will be shot in Prague, Czech Republic next week, Hahn said Tuesday, although he wouldn't reveal what songs they will be for. "You need to focus on 'Faint,' " he joked. "I shouldn't be talking so far ahead." ...

Source: MTV.com

Thanks to sup103 for the news.

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

Interesting. :wth:

Another single just for the Europeans eh? Hmm. I think that it's a little weird actually. IMO they should have waited just a little while further to release Faint (although it hasn't come out yet) to wait unti SIB has had it's time in the sun, and then make the third release come out in September or so. They seem to like to release singles and to make videos. Not like that's a bad thing ^_^

Czech is a little surprising as to where they are going to shoot the video, and just for the hell of it I'm thinking Lying From You will be the European video.

Will

Um, "Papercut" was released in Europe only. What are you talking about?

Plus, Mike already said "Don't Stay" will become a video, so it's probably what they're shooting, and "Nobody's Listening" will more than likely become their European single, just like "Papercut."

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Why will it most likely be "Nobody's Listening?"

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

Um, "Papercut" was released in Europe only. What are you talking about?

[/b][/quote]
    I know this :mellow:

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Now, no offence here meant to europeans....

But why can't they release the singles here too?

Will

Well, it's the most rap-savvy track on Meteora, and "Papercut" is the most rap-savvy track on Hybrid Theory. It makes sense, to me anyway.

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

Maybe they're trying to get Meteora out of the way by releasing songs from it quickly..

I think this because Chester said in an interview that the next album will be even better than Meteora.. Maybe they wanna get started on recording this.. Just a thought

John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

I could agree with your thought, bu I won't because I know Linkin Park doesn't want to make their music videos garbage just to start recording their next album. Like said many times before on this forum, "Linkin Park are perfectionists."

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

Even though Nobody's listening does not have the features of heavy guitar riffs, it would be a great european single. It would also be great news to see don't stay as their next video/single. It makes sense: On HT, OSC and crawling had chester dominating the verses, and then mike took over a little with In The End. After Mike's verses in SIB and Faint, It would be great to see chester showcase his shouting and deep singing on Don't stay.

mirtheory

mirtheory Well-Known Member

Why every1 is filmin' movies & music videos in Prague? xXx, Blade 2, Bad company, etc, & now Linkin Park, I've been there about mounth ago & I wouldn't say that this ciy is really special. Why americans like it so much??? :wth: :whistle:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Um, "Papercut" was released in Europe only. What are you talking about? [/b][/quote]
    It was released in Australia as well :p

Wow.... This is going to be good! More videos! That is good ^_^

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Well, it's the most rap-savvy track on Meteora, and "Papercut" is the most rap-savvy track on Hybrid Theory. It makes sense, to me anyway. [/b][/quote]
    Ehh, I just don't think Linkin Park would be following the same pattern as Hybrid Theory. That would mean you're saying One Step Closer is like Somewhere I Belong and they're not for obvious reasons. But hey, you could be right! ^_^

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

i'm sorry if i'm mistaken

maybe they are doing this so fast because i read something in a magazine that Chester will do a solo album?

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

He isn't sure if he will do one at this moment. He's still thinking about it.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i agree with will, nobodys listning probobly will be a european single, and probobly dont stay is what their filming

i think they arnt releasing them quickly

LP have that big tour coming up and will have no time to shoot another video during it, so they will film it and keep it for a few months

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Nickelback :wth: Made their video for Too Bad about a year before they released it. (I know this because I downloaded it before it came out...No Lie) So that's probably what LP are doing....And also I said they would release Nobody's Listening to get fans of rap interested in LP. :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You read that here. Yes I would like to clarify LPA was the first site to have news on this solo CD because Sean told us first.

Don't believe us? Then find Sean's email without our help and ask him if he told LPA about this first, he will tell you that he told us first, in our chat with him(which was before LPW's mind you.)

I'm sick of people not knowing this was OUR find. LPA told people this first, and thats the bottom line.

Thank you.

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

You read that here. Yes I would like to clarify LPA was the first site to have news on this solo CD because Sean told us first.

Don't believe us? Then find Sean's email without our help and ask him if he told LPA about this first, he will tell you that he told us first, in our chat with him(which was before LPW's mind you.)

I'm sick of people not knowing this was OUR find. LPA told people this first, and thats the bottom line.

Thank you. [/b][/quote]
    whooa dude dont flip out!... he didnt know if he was mistaking or not, and he was mistaken...u went all out on that post haha.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Thank you. [/b][/quote]
    All I have to say is F!@# yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.