Divorce.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by The Outsider, Oct 24, 2005.

The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

This is the most common outcomes of today's families.

I know cos my mum and dad are not legally divorced but they are living seperatley. I live with my mum.
    My sister lives with her husband and child near my dad and my brother lives near me.

What about you?

Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Yeah same. I hate my step mum, because of that I've grown to hate my dad, and my stepdad is just...perverted. And I have about 6 siblings, mostly due to my dad, but I don't see most of them, which sucks.

Edit: And for me, it wasn't the hardest thing to come to terms with, because my dad was always a moody piece of scheisse and in some ways I was glad to see the back of him

insanechica007

insanechica007 Well-Known Member

Yeah, almost every kid in my school's parents are divorced. Me and a few of my friends are literally the only ones. I feel really bad, too. My parents are pretty Catholic, too, and are still really in love (even after 14 years), and I don't think they will be. I can understand it's really hard and my heart goes out to everyone dealing with it.

amanda_diane

amanda_diane Well-Known Member

I think my parents are close to divorce, they argue every living second of every day. I just want them to get it over with already so I don't have to hear them anymore! :mellow:

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

actually i incredibly 100% do not agree with this divorce being the hardest thing thing. (read that slowly and it will make sense).

my father died. dead. in the ground buried. i didn't even get to know him. i was 3. he got murdered, we weren't prepared, my mother already had 3 kids and i was the oldest.

she says now that she knows that they would be divorced if he were still alive. but there is no way to know that, and at least i would be able to know him.

like i tell michael, his parents are divorced and he hates his dad, at least he has a father. i don't. half of my family is missing, gone, like it never existed. my mother won't let us talk to that half of the family.

i would much rather have my parents be divorced and have to deal with the fighting and the constant battling. i had to deal with that with my mother and stepfather anyway. then i wouldn't feel so lost and alone.

not that i am saying that divorce isn't hard, i'm just saying that i would rather have an estranged father than a dead one.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i cant really comment - my mam and dad are still together

i can imagine it ould be really hard on everyone in the family though