Some people disgust me....part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Oct 27, 2005.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

The white man still might want to kill the black man, but, atleast in Tennessee, they out-number the white man in many cases.

Especially in Memphis.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Yup. Don't worry. You're not missing much.

Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Yup. Don't worry. You're not missing much. [/b][/quote]

a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

This kind of thing annoys me no end. It's a sick mis-representation of christianity. Most of that stuff is un-biblical and wrong according to the beliefs you are supposedly following, let alone society.

There's nothing wrong with being passionate about your faith, so long as you don't try and force it on others like these guys want to. If you want people to follow your religion, lead by a decent example rather than force.

if you want to force stuff on people then fuck off. that's not being christian. that's being an arse.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

It's just sick. fair do's being christian etc. But then trying to erase all of the other religions is just wrong.

insanechica007

insanechica007 Well-Known Member

Wasn't that the point of even colonizing America? To NOT have to follow a certain religion?

..Uggh, one of the many reasons I think religion can sometimes be bullshit..

TheVoodoo

TheVoodoo Well-Known Member

All I have to say on this topic is that I hope you all who read this dont think that this reflects the ideas of christians as a whole. The guy who is leading this isnt even a minister. Hes a financial advisor. If he wants to enslave people hes crazy too. But like you all said it is sad to think that people would want a society which doesnt tolerate other religions. If you go to many countries in asia that is exactly what you get. i just say this to show that such a society is possible and does exist today. Do I think its wrong? Yes I do. This guy disgusts me.