Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

:hugz: I know exactly what you mean. Except, I'm sure that this guy was trying to cover up his feelings when he said so.

Lots of hugs for you :hugz: [/b][/quote]
    DUDE! im a guy...and yeah....that's a girl im talking about....lol....

2. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

DUDE! im a guy...and yeah....that's a girl im talking about....lol.... [/b][/quote]
    I know :) but I'm female, and never dated a female... so I had no choice but to talk about a guy :p

3. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

hey, i just wanna say...tell them how you feel. i mean, even if you are certain that itll mess things up between you im sure it wont. i mean, recently i realised i have feelings for my best friend, who is going out with my best friend, so i told her, it messed things up to start with but soon enough we were ok (ish), and i mean, its turning out alright, even though she said to me that she likes me as well, so its a very awkward triangle, its better now we both now, and i feel were closer, as if were there for each other more.

i would say just tell them, and i thought i was getting obsessed but now i dont think i am, i just have feelings, and so the same is with you.

oh and one more thing, you said youll never be able to be with them, dont let that get in the way, never is not true, there is always the chance, no matter what has happened.

4. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Hey, firstly I'd like to say thanks man, for reading the post and caring about it. Means alot to someone when they feel all lost and confused.

I've decided to sit on it for a while, see how things go, but if anything happens you'll probably be able to find out on here lol.

Im glad things are working out for, I have had a lot of pain in my life, thats why Im hesitant.

Thanks again though...

Edit: Fuck...just got word that one of my friends has gone missing. He left his house 5 hours ago and didnt take his mobile with him....he is on the edge of suicide too. OMG im freaking out here!!!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  5. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

There's someone I like, but I dated him in the past and I doubt he'll take me back. The thing is whenever I've dated other people I've allways had him on my mind no matter what, and I just pushed it away and pretended my feelings for him were never there.

But for some reason I think of him and that's the only person in my life I think I'd truly be happy with because he was a sweet guy but I messed up what could've been a long last relationship between us.

I don't think he feels the same way though.

6. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You need to relax and just take it easy for a little while Anya. This jumping between relationships is what gets you hurt.

Just play the single card for a couple of months or so..trust me, you'll feel better about it. It'll give you some time to get your priorities set.

7. Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Alright, so last night I went to this guy's appartment (lets pretend his name is Paul). Thing is, I had a crush on him and I think he still has one on me.. Now the problem is that one of the guy he lives with had invited a friend over (lets call him Alex) and this very friend walked with me to the bus stop and even took the bus with me even if I wasn't going in the same direction as him. Arrived at the subway, we had to part but instead we just stood there and talked for at least an hour, and if I hadn't worked this morning, we would have talked even longer. And this Alex asked me my phone number and invited me to System of a Down's Hypnotyze's release party this Friday.

He was very sweet to me and I really want to see him again but I feel like a complete hypocrite towards Paul now and I'm not sure about what to do..

8. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

God damn being sick. I could have seen her again today.

9. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

Man i feel really bad. Me and Ether (Kylie) played a trick on Renai on MSN the other night and we did it over the top.
    And now Renai's not talking to me, and both Kylie and me feel really bad. Well we thought she'll get over it after 2 days but I guess I am wrong.
    Hope she forgives us.

10. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'm fine, I don't really care about the Jerry thing right now I wasn't happy with him anyway. Besides I got a message from David today saying he might like me as well (which is strange because I didn't even mention a thing about me liking him, he just assumed it.) But he says he's gonna give it some thought and we might/might not be together and whatever he chooses I'm fine with, and I've fdecied I won't be sad about it.

I really don't even mind remaining just friends with him at all, because that's how we've allways been pretty much.

11. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

The girl that I've liked for a few months now just recently told me and a bunch of other people that she's seeing a guy. She's already rejected me, and we're still friends, but it still hurts.

=/

12. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I think I really have a crush on my friend. Thing is, she only "loves me like a sister". Me and her get along greater though then any one of the boyfriend's that she's had though.

13. *MoOn*

*MoOn* Well-Known Member

what happened really get me so mad !!!

well i know some of you heared about what happened in Jordan -Amman ....
    the terrorist Kills AGAIN the innocence people .... for what ?? for Nothing
    & what they think they Kill so they can enter to heaven easily =P THAT A BIG WRONG IDEA ... & what???!!! they think that they got a strong thoughts about relegion .... anyhow a pray so God will put them in the DEEPEST PLACE OF HELL =$
    however hope for everyone who lost the dearest people(parents,brothers & sisters or friends) the patient in this sad situation =( ...
    at the end want to say that Jordan will be AGAINST these people so strongly .... that's it

14. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Interesting, where do you come from? :lol:
    Apparently they caught one of the suicide bombers wives...

My ex is trying to make me feel bad again...can't he just leave me alone?

15. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I miss my maman.

16. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

For what? To say that they should leave them alone.

17. *MoOn*

*MoOn* Well-Known Member

ok listen these people enter to a wedding party & alot of people they were Children, womens...etc, so one of these terrorist enter & Bomb him self PS. (his wife was want to bomb her self too with him ... but it dosent work out)
    however she been caught by the police after few days
    so what this people gulilty???!! they come to have fun in this wedding day :?

by the way how can leave these terrorist alone ... if they killed INNOCENCE people!!!

18. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I have really NO idea what you're trying to say :lol:

19. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

*hugs* How's the rest of your family? Sorry, I forgot to ask earlier.

About the ex, he's a selfish, thirteen-toed lobster. I speak the truth. I'm sorry about not being online earlier for you to vent, but PM me now and begin the venting.

20. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

:lol:
    I think that she/he thought you told her/him to leave the terrorists alone, then she/he said that she/he couldn't because they killed innocent people...or something like that.

Mali, I am offended, how could you not ask? Jk *huggles*
    Meh, I is over it now so I don't need to vent, your loss =P

Meela, I never thought I would hear you say that. You acctually miss your mom? Improvement, lol jk. *huggles* I hope you see her soon then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.