Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I was on the highway, and the truck in front of me randomly stopped. I couldn't stop fast enough, rear-ended him. The truck behind me couldn't stop fast enough, rear-ended me.

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

...and are you okay?

3. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Well obviously if he's posting here. :p

4. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

:lol: I guess, but he could have been mentally injured...or something.

5. Minus

Well if it's any indication... on Saturday some guy in a white mustang hit my car in a parking lot while I was getting my glasses from Lenscrafters.

I think it's just a string of bad luck.

I am kind of emotionally scarred though. I don't know if I want to drive again.

6. $pvcxGhxztCasey

I backed into a car last weekend, but quickly sped away before the owner came outside. I've hydroplaned twice, and almost crashed several times.

You'll get over it.

7. Minus

Well it's not like I have a choice anymore.

My driving priviledges have been revoked.

Which is not very good, considering I have a job to drive to, an internship to drive to (which is a grade, which means that basically I fail that class), and school in general.

8. $pvcxGhxztCasey

You got driving shit taken away because you had a wreck? That's dumb.

9. Minus

You tell me.

10. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

She showed me that it's all right to believe in God and still believe in the other things that I believe in but now I'm not so sure. I even started praying every night after we had a talk about the entire thing. She didn't even have to ask me to start praying. She asked me to start praying later though. I didn't want to tell her that I'd been praying for almost a month beforehand. Now that I've gotten in this far I have to start asking Him to bring us back together instead of just keeping us together. He sure did a bang-up job keeping us together and He's doing an even better job of bringing us back together. I have to say that He doesn't take His job lightly. He's always right there to help me out when I need Him. Damn it. This is why I never believed in Him in the first place. He never answered any of my prayers or ever helped me out or gave me the strength that I needed to get anything accomplished. Now I don't even have the strength or the courage to tell her how I feel. I'm probably just going to choke when I try to explain to her all the things that've been running through my brain for the past five weeks. I can't take this anymore. I need her to know how I feel because I can't keep it in anymore. I can't take not knowing how she feels about me anymore. I love her too much to lose her all over again. This is Hell.

I'm so upset I didn't use a single comma in that...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
  11. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug:Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
  12. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

...you don't know how depressed that post made me feel. YOU STUPID BITCH I MISS YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! It's not fair! Me and Rawan hated you much for leaving us with...*shudder* eachother. Lol jk.(Let me guess, you're going to correct my grammar and be like, "Rawan and I, you moron") :p
    You always got mad at small stupid things, you never got mad at something really big. Seriously, think about it. When was the last time you got really pissed off in Dubai? (Does not include "When I knew I had to move") When I think about it, the things anyone gets mad about the most are really small.
    Mali, start taking group lessons and talk to those people even if you don't know that much Russian, just laugh everytime you don't know what they're saying. That's what I did when my arabic sucked. I'm sure you'll learn Russian and you'll probably start correcting Russian people's Russian!
    In our school your friends never really know you, your best friends do. Does anyone really know Tala except for Masa? No. Does anyone really know Tara except for Christine? No. But they're "friends" with everyone. That's just how it is. You have a couple of best friends who really know you, and a shit load of friends who you just talk to for fun.
    Anytime you've got problems just text me to call you and start screaming at me on the phone, break down crying for all I care. Let out all your anger on me, trust me, I'll cope. I've been dealing with your mood swings since grade 1!
    Rawan talks to you all the time! Leila doesn't really talk to anyone, she texted you two though.
    I swear if you don't continue playing piano I will go to Russia and beat you up...and I meant that in the nicest way possibe. :lol: You're so fucking talented in piano and the second song you learned how to play on the guitar was Hotel California! I can't even play that now...well acctually I can but I definately couldn't have 2 years ago! You've got an amazing voice and you write awesome lyrics. The point I'm trying to make is: GET INTO THE MUSIC SCENE IN RUSSIA! It's such a waste of talent if you don't. Meh, I can't really explain it, text me when I can call you, then I'll tell you what I mean.
    Btw, we're all still meeting in Spinneys after 5 years :p
    *Biggest huggles ever* and I don't care if you can't breathe.

13. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I think you should move on.

You're what, 12? What's the point of having a girlfriend when you're fucking 12 years old?

14. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

I've found a girl that I like more than Ashlee Simpson. And unlike Ashlee Simpson, she actually talks to me, and doesn't have a restraining order outlawing me from being within 50 yards of her.

Ohso exciting.

15. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Thanksgiving was great. Big feast at my house and went to see John. It was so weird seeing him again. We talked out most of our differences and had a great time together. I wish that the night didn't have to end.

16. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I don't see why not to have a girlfriend at that age...

17. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I know how you feel. My mother, she is going to Australia to live there for good. I'll most likely not ever see her again. I too am trying to make use of the time we still have but I can't get out of the house... I also feel like when the time comes I'll have a mental breakdown or something.

...She leaves 21 January. *head in hands*

18. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I know how you feel. My mother is leaving for Australia, for good. I'll most likely never ever see her again. All I can do is spend the time we have left together. Time is slowly seeping away into the cracks and there is nothing. you. can. do. about. it. It renders you helpless, Time.

I love her. Without her my existence would be pointless and pathetic. The outcome of this situation, for me, would be a mental breakdown and permanent counselling at my fucked up school.

There is nothing you can do. There is nowhere to go.

Life has dealt you a blow, and there will be many more to come.

19. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Woah Meela :hug:

That fucking sucks. I'm sorry to hear that darling.
    Can't you go and live with her..?

--

As my usual winter. I am sleepy, sad, easily annoyed - and irritated and a bitch. But this year it's more than ever.
    And some people are telling me to get light-therapy.

I hate winter. =/

20. Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

I do. You're 12 fucking years old. Pre-pubescent (I can't chuffing spell it). You're under-developed, and really to put it in a deadly honest way: you're just not mature enough. Give it at least another year, eh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.