Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

True that.

EDIT: I remember last year, when I had a girlfriend. Biggest mistake. It can honestly screw you up.

Another year, and you'll be better off.

2. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I have finish my studies :sad:

But thank you :hug:

3. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

My dad is fucking insane.
    He has been living in California because he abandoned the family and quit his good job out of spite and left for our house there a few months ago. He has only been back once since then and that was to get more stuff. He decided to come back here for Thanksgiving becuase we really needed his help becuase my truck was making horrible noises and the hall light caught on fire and the house we're renting out has some major problems under it that he really needs to deal with.

Ok, me and my dad don't get along very well anyway. He is an asshole, yet demands all of this "respect" which i refuse to give him becuase he doens't deserve any with the way he treats me and my mother. He really makes me mad.

Well, today he was working on my truck because my breaks were going bad. My friend, Mike, called me and asked me earlier that day if I would like him to pick up my I Hate Kate ticket becuase he was getting his. I told him that would be great! So, after a while, he gets to my house, but doesn't pull up all of the way becuase he is scared of my dad (with very good reason). I've told him that he carries a gun on his person and is super paranoid and overprotective and accusative. So will all my talking, I scared him over the past year. (they've never met.) So he calls me from just down the street. like 1 1/2 houses down and I start walking out there. My dad is in the drive way and he calls me over with gritted teeth. He say, "He picks you up here!!" While he is pointing at me, and then pointing at the ground in front of him, just seething. I tell him that he isn't picking me up and walk off.

While I am talking to Mike, he walks in the house and starts screaming at my mom about all the disrespect and how mike won't come to the house and meet him and is just going off! Mom finally tells him to just go meet him hiself. He bitches about this too, but stomps off.

He then comes out to where we are looking like a bear with is hair all messy and him standing with his arms kind of away from his body. He then walks right between me and Mike and takes his hand and introduces himself while trying to break Mike's hand in his grip. Mike does a good job of introducing himslef and I start to walk away back to the house becuase my side was done with everything.

I walk back in the house and start talking to mom when dad comein in SCREAMING!! He starts screaming at me that he has never been so dissrespected in his life and that he can't believe that I turned my back on him. Then he says that I was doing a dope deal right in front of our neighbors! He keeps screaming this over and over. Mike had explained that he was scared to go talk to dad, and that is why he didn't pull up, wich was the truth. Dad goes and says that Mike is a "lying cocksucker" and that he is "slick as a dick" and that there was no sense of fear at all in his eyes and all of this crap. He keeps screaming and screaming through grit teeth and looks like he is about to have a heart attack!!

Mom and I try to explain but he won't listen and calls my mom "dumb as snot" for not realizing that I was doing a "dope deal" right under her nose! and keeps insulting us and insulting us that we are stupid and that i'm a druggie and that Mike is a dealer and all of this paranoid crap.

He then says that he will never help me with my truck again, and if there is a problem, to NOT call him! (he is a mechanic.) He then says that he will NEVER come back to another Thanksgiving becuase I said something about that he is going to ruin it again. (he has made my mom cry on almost every thanksgiving that I can remember.)

So now, he has completely disregaurded any of my needs, dissreguarded any of my family's needs, spends MUCH more money than he makes and we have more bills we can pay because of him, accuses me of being a "fucking liar," accuses my mom of being "dumb as snot," not to mention the tens of times that he insulted both of our intellegence today. He says he may never come back. I'm to the point now where I wish he would die so we could get his life insurance and pay off all of the debt that HE racked up!!

Grr...today sucked.

4. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

if you really hate you all hate me so much for being me, then i dont see why you're not letting me move out, becasue i really dont see the point of me staying here...

a letter from Evan to the "family"

5. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Holiday; It sounds like your Dad is a complete aresehole, no offense. From what I can tell though, he doesn't live with you & your Mum, so that's probably for the best. Sometimes we're better off without our parents, or at least one of them. The best thing you can do is to just keep out of his way and focus on your own life. I know he's your Dad and everything, but come on, if somebody can make you that angry and your Mum cry, then you should just keep yourself to yourself & focus on your own life. Try and not to concern yourself with your Dads problems too much, Still be civil & try and get along, but from what I can tell, this isn't going to get any better.

I'm sorry to hear about this shit, I've had problems with my parents and now, I just don't concern myself with them. I know they're family & I'm still civil, but I just concentrate on my own life and put all of my parents problems behind me. I don't really like to talk about this, because the less I talk about my parents the better I am. I hope everything doesn't get out of hand & I know it's not a lot coming from me, but if you ever need to talk about parents or anything else for that matter, just give me a shout. :thumbsup:

6. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

How many years does that take?

and can you maybe do some college in Australia then?

7. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

@Holiday:

I know I've said it more than once...but your dad is a real asshole to you. Things like that make my blood boil. My parents are pretty bad, but now that I've read all that...they're nowhere near as bad as that. What he did borders on the insane...freaking out like that is just completely wrong. And from what I can tell, from what you've told me about him, it really seems that he doesn't give an honest shit about you and your family most of the time. And you know what, you don't deserve to be treated like that at all. He needs a reality check, real fast. And he also needs to give you a whole lot more respect as well...the fact that he doesn't just pisses me off a whole lot. Anyways, if you need to talk, you know the usual ways to get hold of me...and you sure look like you could use a hug or two!

:hug: :hug:

8. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I'm not 12 :lol:
    I was just thinking, how much harm could an innocent little 12 year old crush be?

Holiday, I'm so sorry *biggest hug ever* Just try not to think of him at all, what they say about "thinking about the problem makes it better" doesn't apply here. In this case, the more you think about it, the worse it becomes. When he says he isn't coming back, does he mean it? I think that it's a good thing if he leaves for good. You're such an amazing person, you deserve so much better. It's really unfortunate how much of asses parents can be. I hope things work out for you and your mom, she sounds really sweet. :hug:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2005
  9. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

A lot...I had my first one when I was 12. I was so damned obsessed with her too. When I finally said something about it to her, she stopped talking to me and hanging out with me.

That sucked for the most part...damn she was beautiful though.

10. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Ouch! :hug:
    You've got a point there but it's not like it affected you seriously. You just get sad and get over it when you're young...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2005
  11. Friskey™

Ok, that I don't understand.

But, ok to be honest...I still think about her from time to time. But then again, I still think about Angie no matter what hell we've been through.

12. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Wow...seriously? Then I guess I underestimated everything. I thought that you would get over it quick if you were that young. Meh, I guess I was wrong.

13. Friskey™

I mean, it's the same reason that I think about Angie. I don't really love either one of them, it's just the fact that I like to think about both Angie and Leah (that was her name)

14. Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Well when you're younger - things leave an impression on you which normally stick in your mind forever. Something like that could put a kid off relationships for life and could also force the child to form a very negative opinion of females in general, leading to sexism etc.

I could go off on a massive rant here, but I'm in a rush to get changed so I won't.

15. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

@Holiday: :hug:It seems definite that your da is a real arsehole, and you deserve so much more respect than that. Freaking out over a small subject like that, is borderline mad. I guess all you can do is try to be civil and not pay too much attention to him, although he's demanding a lot by just stomping in like that. I hope you and your Mum are okay, and that everything works out for the best for you two.

If you ever need to vent, PM or add me.

16. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Ahhh, Dads... all they do is cause trouble.

I posted in another thread, I had to go see mine for the first time in about 3 months today. I hated it. I spent the time looking at the floor or playing with my little brother. I had to have a shower when I got back because he hugged me, and I didn't want him doing so. I wish he could stay out of my life, but... he's my biological father, I don't think it would happen.

17. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I wish I could see my dad more often.

18. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I've been feeling sad lately. Looking at myself in the mirror.. I just don't like what I see. I feel stupid for posting this really. I haven't been eating much.. I feel sad because I've been thinking about my life lately and I've realized all I've been doing is pretending to be happy. I feel like I just broke down, because I can take it anymore. I'm unhappy with my life and the direction it's going in. I'm unhappy with myself. I'm lonely and I feel I will never find that special someone, and I want to give up hope. My family stresses me, friends stress me, love stresses me, my body stresses me.. I know these may sound like simple problems but I don't feel like they are. I've even been having panic attacks, and now I'm on a diet pill.

I feel like such a whiner but I haven't told this to anyone and I just had to type it. I don't know what's happening to me.

19. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hugz: dont worry, im sure you'll find a way, i mean, there are lots of people. your not lonely, when you got most of LPA to listen to you and talk to ya!

20. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I don't mean that kind of lonely, but lonely because I want to be with someone. I can't seem to find a boyfriend/girlfriend. No one is appealing to me anymore, everyone I date I get hurt someway or another and I panic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.