Would you buy an LP action figure

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by [Darken Hybrid], May 25, 2003.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

yeah he tends to like to act like a mini-moderator every now and then. i've just learned to put up with it.

i decided if they do come out with action figures i'd probably do something like sum 41's "hell song" with the live concert thing...that would be amusing!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

How can I be spamming? I'm not the one giving out links to places you can buy non-LP action figures when the topic is LP action figures. Way to go, Part.Of.Me, ya' big smarty-pants.

::Looks up at the topic title:: "Would you buy an LP action figure." Didn't you start this topic, [Darken Hybrid]? Well...stay on it!!! :lol:

By the way: I still stand by my opinion - I wouldn't buy them because I just see it as a lousy way to get more money. I like my Linkin Park on a CD and not in plastic form, thanks. :shifty:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

yeah he tends to like to act like a mini-moderator every now and then. i've just learned to put up with it.

i decided if they do come out with action figures i'd probably do something like sum 41's "hell song" with the live concert thing...that would be amusing! [/b][/quote]
    Sorry but not only does Neo do very good as an unofficial moderator he's also a strong promoter of the rules and provides me with many posts that shall I say, are negative towards the outlook of this community, thus being one very helpful member.

Get used to Neo's moderator like posts because shall he ever become one, you'll be seeing a lot more of them.

Also that dude deserved what Neo said, if your someone who has passed the grade school level you'd know that this post says IF they would exist, and not that they actually do, so good work Neo.

Quit complaining, it wont get you anywhere but on many peoples annoying lists.

«DèNNè§è»

«DèNNè§è» Active Member

i would buy them.....and put them on a shelf and never touch them... :mellow:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

:lol: That's hilarious. I started cracking up when I read that so hard!!

Derek, thanks for sticking up for the little guy here. :)

Hey guys - I'm just trying to do my part and follow the rules!! ;)

Am I contradicting myself if I bought an LP wall clock?? :mellow:

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

:lol: That's hilarious. I started cracking up when I read that so hard!!

Derek, thanks for sticking up for the little guy here. :)

Hey guys - I'm just trying to do my part and follow the rules!! ;)

Am I contradicting myself if I bought an LP wall clock?? :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    I'm gonna call Neo 'MiniMod' :lol:

Good work Neo ^_^

I think I would buy one know because everyone else would :lol:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

What was that? You wanna ride the bandwagon? :whistle:

MiniMod, huh? Um...

Please don't. :blush: