Blindside.

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, May 24, 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don’t know how many of you had heard of Blindside before they went on tour with Linkin Park, but I heard of them back before their first major-label album Silence was released. They are a great emo-hardcore band with awesome lyrics and awesome music. I suggest if you haven’t heard anything by the to check them out.

Try "Pitiful," "Sleepwalking," "Caught A Glimpse," "Thought Like Flames," "The Endings" and "Silence."

Their first two albums, Blindside and A Thought Crushed My Mind, are awesome, but they do not contend with Silence.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

There is another topic on this here ^_^

Will

Oh well, lol.

goldengoaliex910

goldengoaliex910 Well-Known Member

i saw them live, w/ lp at the worcester show, they were pretty good.

i had heard pitiful before, but nothing else by them... i didnt like them at the show.

Lauren88

Lauren88 Guest

When Blindside performed with Lp....No offence but..they completely sucked. Everyone was booing them and ####. I felt kind of sorry for them. When the lead singer goes "this is our last song. its called" he didnt even get the last word out because everyone was cheering....This one guy kept screaming you ####### suck between songs..it was actually crakin everyone up ^_^

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

that is pretty funny. I hope that does not happen with P.O.D. though because they are starting to sound just like blindside

Will

Uh... no they're not.

goldengoaliex910

goldengoaliex910 Well-Known Member

Uh... no they're not. [/b][/quote]
    yeah... uh... what are you talking about? pod and blindside sound nothing alike!

sup103

sup103 Ambient

Blindside is one of my favorites. I would have wet myself if I got the chance to see them and LP in concert. "You Can Hide It" is my favorite by them.

«DèNNè§è»

«DèNNè§è» Active Member

i like blindside :) i saw them live w.lp at the tucson,az show and i thought they did great...

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

OMG, what a b!tch. I'm so glad she's gone. That just shows how disrespectful Linkin Park fans are out at shows - no !@#$ing respect at all!! I thought Blindside kicked so much ass when I saw them live; it was my first taste of them. Everyone was feeling them when I saw them at the Warfield Theatre in San Francisco. People were even moshing! Blindside !@#$ing rocked the entire house and doesn't sound like P.O.D. at all - even though they were discovered by them I believe.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Blindside are awesome. Its all Wills fault that I started listening to them. I heard them awhile ago, when Will was talking about them :p The first song I heard was Pitiful and it is my favourite.