Breaking The Habit (Live)

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Geki, Oct 10, 2005.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

It was written about Mike's childhood friend Victor.

Listen to Red To Black by Fort Minor and you'll get it.

Purehatred

Purehatred Member

BTH is a very hard song to sing directly, and the song itself is a very complicated song with a lot of instrumental stuff on, and a huge vocal.. and its a pretty big job to do live.. but i think they figured out some easy way to get all the complicated stuff turn out easy as a live song.. if you notice all the Live versions of BTH, it allhave the same style running... And funny how Chester really does an amazing job..
    "If you se BTH at Rock am Ring, its funny to see how an Emotional React it has on Chester"....

-: unlike i would think that Easier to Run is to much, if they altso play Crawling... Not that the songs are the same, but you can compare them if you look at it, and its like singing crawling twice, and the crowd might get annoyed (i would).... so i just thought they would rather prefere Crawling, cuz its morelike a classic, and this Old school LP... :) - but like some of you said, It might be a to big job for chester....

-: The Pushing Me Away song is actually a great song, but the Remix really does an Ekstra Twist of something at Live, and i think its cool that they prefere an remixed song, so they can re-capture the Reanimation album... Notice they havent done a lot of songs from the Reanimation album Live..

xzeox

xzeox Member

I think that they dont sing certain songs because chester cannot perform the screaming/singing lines of the songs very good during live performances sometimes.. just listen to "Faint" on Live In Texas... ehhhggh.

salinameteora

salinameteora Well-Known Member

i saw them perform breaking the habit live at download 2004 n it was great as for chester being emotional on the intro accapella chester n mike had to stop themselves from giggling at one point

but the performance of the song itself has to b seen it was excellent

thesungoesdown

thesungoesdown It's like I'm paranoid..

this song is amazing. it went straight to my ipod. well all linkin park songs go to my ipod lol