Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Reinventing the wheel

Isn't that just one long way of saying 'emo'?

2. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

In a way. XD

Anyway. Shall we all get back on topic now?

3. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

yes, let's.

i am starting to feel like a loser for all the drugs i have been doing lately. i have not been doing them like party-wise, but more because i have been in so much pain and i wanted to get rid of it. and now i feel bad.

4. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I can't stand these people that I know. It is like my best friends and the ones that care about me the most are 2000+ mi away. I don't think I like that at all.

This one guy is "fragile" but he is such a prick. Any time I tell him anything he tries to stomp on it. Then I say something....nothing really, and he gets pissed at me and either deletes me or blocks me! It is rediculous! I used to like him, but he needs to grow the fuck up!

I was depressed becuase my love...my first love, dumped me on our one year anniversary and never gave me a reason. Now, a year and three months later he has moved back to Reno and is trying to be my friend. It's like he wants either a booty call or a girl friend out of me and I can't stand it! I wish he would just leave me alone! I don't want to deal with him!
    And it isn't even like he would want me back if he knew how jaded I am now. I really hate that I am...but at the same time I can say that "I've been there and done that." It is all just so weird. I used to be the sweet, innocent one...now i've done too much and just look like that on the outside now. I don't even want to talk about it.

Grr....I'm sorry. I'm just not very happy tonight. That guy not talking to me really upset me for some reason. He is a baby. Just because you're 28 doesn't mean you know anything better than me. I've experienced more than most people. ...I'm not sure how good that is, though.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  5. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

It's always a good thing when you say something about someone when you've had a couple to drink & wake up the next day feeling the exact same way. What the fuck have I been doing for the past 3 months? I've had feelings for someone who has a boyfriend, even though I didn't want to feel them. It's took me this long to realize that she's nothing to me, and we'll never be nothing and I'm fucking glad. Because all she's done for the past 3 months is use me as her confidence boost and a way for her to feel wanted. I'm through being her fucking puppet who goes to her everytime she needs attention or sympathy. No more. From now on she can play some fucker else, because from now I just don't give a shit.

6. rosanna

yeah i feel the same way about michael, cuz that is kinda like a mixture of what you guys are saying...and usually i do good.

but then i think, what if we are soulmates and i gave it up? we were perfect together, no one understands this, we still kinda are, we can read each other's minds and shit like that. he said if that is the case then it is his fault for letting me go but i see it as my fault for giving up on him. i have faith in his love for me, he still does and i know it, but right now he is being immature. i just think what if he decides to grow up? i don't really have faith in much at all these days, and i don't want to set myself up to fall, but i don't want to give up either. he always comes back, but this time there is just a lot of shit going on with people lying and he has to get that shit straightened out.

i know i deserve better, but what if there isn't any out there? i love him with everything i have and it is so wrong. i want him back!

7. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

That's why I'm still a virgin and almost waiting till marriage. I had a lot of chances to 'fuck' someone, but were they the right person? Not at all.

8. rosanna

michael was the right person...even though he fucked me over in the end.

i didn't have sex with him until after we broke up but i wasn't ready before.

i don't regret it. i regret the relationship, but i felt everything for him that i wanted to feel with the person that i lost my virginity to.

he was a virgin too, maybe that is part of it.

9. Amanda

I'm so fucking confused right now.

I went to the movies with Alex today to go see Rent and had a great time. However, he sort of made some 'advances' on me. I do like him but I've heard things about him using girls. On multiple occasions. And I'm scared.

So now on top of everything I think Alaina hates me for liking him.

Jesus Christ, I'm just so confused.

10. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Wow...and I thought my girlfriend problem was bad. Well, I still owe you for helping me a while back. While I was dating Jennifer, some of my friends (Trustworthy ones) kept telling me she was using me to get back with her old boyfriend. I figured I'd wait it out, and when I got enough evidence, decide what to do. Of course, things ended up with me having to dump her, but that's not the point. Don't let some rumors get in the way of your feelings. If you really think there's good in this guy, try and bring it out. But it's like standing on train tracks; If you think something won't turn out good, don't wait and get hit with it when it'll hurt. Get away while you can.

I hope that made some kind of sense to you...

11. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I drank some alcohol in the dorms even though we're not supposed to :shifty:

When you're not much of a drinker, you DO NOT want to take a shot of imported Russian vodka!

12. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I need some advice. I kind of text a friend of mine last night telling her how I feel about her, which is a very odd situation, because I'm not really into her all that much, I used to be, I was drunk & I think I only did it to see her response. Anyway, I want to straighten things out with her. Do I
    a) Text her now, give a brief explanation and then tell her the rest tomorrow, just to give her an heads up.
    or
    b) Don't bother texting at all & just straighten things out with her tomorrow, without warning.

13. Derek

Maybe option A would be the best.

14. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I'd advise you to send her a small text tonight (A), telling her that you need to talk to her (but try not to sound like you're asking her out, if you want, mention that you don't feel like that anymore), and then tell her the whole deal tomorrow. Don't, however, make her feel as though it would be ludicrous to like her, and that you only did it because you were piss-drunk, that might offend her. I'm not sure if this is good advice, but seeing as I actually went through this (from the other side) and I ended up going out with the guy. Apparently in the beginning he did it to see how I was going to reply, but then asked me out for real. I only found out about the beginning part after we'd broken up. So, don't put off the meeting, because she'll end up finding out somehow.

15. Amanda

It did but it's always hard for me to trust guys as it is.

But hearing these things about him made it worse.

And I almost kissed him at the movies.

I'm so confused. Stupid goddamn teenage hormone-fulled angst.

and i think i forgot to mention that he's kind of 3 years older than me. =\

16. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

Three years isn't that much of a difference! Age is only a number!

17. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Lucky you. He was one of those guys that will make you feel like a princess for a few weeks, then turn back into the stubborn, spoilt little brat he really is.

Edit: oh, and I don't mean "lucky you" in a sarcastic way. I appreciate guys who don't jump at a chance to fuck somebody... sadly that isn't a lot of people I know

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  18. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Option A would be best.

19. Derek

It was partially choice, and partially not choice. It just kind of happened this way, and while it bothers me sometimes..it also makes me proud to know I'm not like most other guys.

As for you Amanda, people say not to listen to rumors but if this guy seems to love sex you probably shouldn't be with him. Your hormones are flying right now, and if you go with someone who's sexually active, it could lead to you breaking your promise of waiting on your virginity.

Trust me, I've known a lot of girls your age who lost it because of stupid hormone influenced decisions ("I'M GUN BE WIT HIM 4 T3H REST OV MY LIFE!1!1LOLZ"). Don't let yourself be one of those girls.

20. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Don't let it bother you,it'll be worth the wait. My friend is 19. And I wouldn't want you to end up regretting it like me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.