Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I recently broke up with my girlfriend...This is because she makes me feel a little...i guess you could say...useless and not good enough. Strange though, how we're still talking, I still love her so much...and I'm aching to hold her tight in my arms again. I can also see it in her too...we've even said that we missed eachother, but I don't know if I should actaully try to get back togehter with her. She refered to me as somebody who treats their own girlfriend like shit, and I spoke to my closest friends about it, hell, theyre not into men, but they all agreed that I was not a "bad" boyfriend. I've done so much for her....and I think I've been left unappreciated, she said to me that I often take her for granted, but i don't think so. I mean, who the fuck would sneak over to their girlfrien'ds house ....lays under the bed for like...3 to 4 hours sometimes.....trust me...it feels like youre life is beign wasted under there...and comes out feelin all cheery and happy. I don't know...but I know alot of people who wouldn't tolerate that very well.. I'm so lost right now. I don't want to be a burden to her ...and I don't want to interfere with her life, I want to see if her life would be better without me as a boyfriend. But at the same time I want to get back together with her so bad. We;ve been together for two years....two years....I can't really let that just go like that...I just need some opinions...or maybe some advice from you fellow lpassociation forum members...it would mean alot, and it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

i'm in science. it's hard but it's worth it.

Matt:What Friskey said. she'd doin it to burn you up. frustrated ladies do that sometimes. let it slip and get a better grip on yourself. if you feel hurt when she does these things to you then you have every right to do what she does... and see if there is any change in her behaviour. if she acts more insecure and touchy, then you are doing great, mate!
    go flirt, go join, go belong, go kick some arse and show her who is boss!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2005
  3. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Hmmm I wanna be a teacher. I can see myself teaching science, but I wanna major in Philosophy. People are saying do the one I love, that is PHILOSOPHY! But I wanna teach and freak out about the thought of teaching philosophy. Hmmmm maybe I'll do a double degree or a triple major....

ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

4. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Well...um...I don't think I'd want to do that. He's like a head taller than me and captain of the wrestling team...and I'm in his band...

5. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Get both science and philosophy. If one doesn't work out, do the other. Don't freak out either! I mean, if you can face a bunch of sometimes very loud and rowdy kids, you can face anything, right?

I want to teach German ^_^

6. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

My life just got less boring.

I think I might be in love.

7. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

My day has been absolutely unbelievable...but not in a good way.

In Science class today, a person who I thought was a friend made some very hurtful comments today. We had a substitute, who I knew personally (she was the mother of a friend of mine from my elementary school), so it hurt much more that my day was absolutely smushed in front of her and others. He was misbehaving, and make little smart-ass jokes about me. He would make little comments to a friend of his that I had sex with my mother and whatnot (obviously, those are the worst of mom jokes). I can shake those off, but he began to get off track. The teacher told him to stop, and so did I. He said, with the substitute teacher behind him, that I had a small penis. Now, he should have been sent out on that remark, but the substitute didn't. Gave him one more chance. So, I told him to shut up and stop making stupid jokes like that. He said, "Shut up, Louis. You and your ugly-looking unibrow."

I don't even want to go into details about the unibrow, but that's when it got to me. He went too far. That was all I was made fun of for in elementary school. So many people teased me because of it. He was sent out, finally. But that didn't do me justice. He had insulted me in front of the whole classroom. Everyone heard it. He didn't realize how much he had offended me.

It ruined my day. I've been utterly depressed since then. I hate the thought of that, and all of the other times I was mocked and insulted. Just when I thought he was a friend...

*sigh*

On the other hand, a few moments ago I learned something shocking, but it wasn't necessarily horrible. I learned that a good friend of mine (a girl), a few months ago, lost her virginity. She's 15 years old, and regrets her decision, but has come to live with it. She's one of my closest friends, and I couldn't believe it. I mean, it's not like I was disappointed. I have a girlfriend, and so it's not the biggest concern. But, I used to like this girl. I've helped her through many hard situations. I got one of her ex-boyfriends to leave her alone after he was basically torturing her verbally though phone and internet. But, this made me think. Now, whenever I think about her, I'll immediately think that she's not a virgin anymore. I don't think differently of her, but this will always come to mind. My girlfriend's sister, who's a bit older, has also had sex. It's weird to me. When you hear about a stranger having sex, it doesn't affect you. But when it comes to someone close...it's unbelievably strange.

She told me not to tell*, since very, very few people know (I think) and she doesn't want many others to know, and I won't. I would never spill something like that out. But, it's something that I'll be thinking about for a while.

What a day, what a day.

I started thinking of suicide today. I haven't thought about killing myself in a long time, and it was triggered. I hate thinking about it. The more I do, the closer I get to an attempt.

*I only said it on here because no one knows her.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  8. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Well, everyone has a bad day, but that sounds like total overkill. I know exactly how you feel about all of those things. The day after I broke up with my girlfriend was pretty similar. Whatever you do, you need to totally block out thoughts of suicide. I used to think about it a lot, and the next thing I knew, I had a knife to my wrist. Of course, I stopped right before I slit it, but that momentary "What the hell am I doing?" state made me come to my senses. When those thoughts come to mind, think about all you have and could be leaving behind. It just may save you.

9. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Well if I look at it in that regard then yes I suppose I can face anything. But I haven't been there yet. I'm doing my preferences now, putting down a double degree. Hope all works out. And good luck to you and your dream of teaching german. Who knows, maybe one day our paths might cross. :D

Thanks

10. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Today was going fine until I came home from school.

I was told that my nana died today.

It didn't hit me immediately. I went about my day. It hit me when I got into the shower. I basically, literally crumpled into a heap in the shower and started crying hysterically for about an hour.

You see, I hadn't seen her in a very long time. She and my father sort of had a falling-out. I missed her so much and I always told myself I'd go see her once I could drive myself so that I could make things right. Obviously, that never happened.

I never got the chance to settle anything.

I never even got to say goodbye.

11. iamnumb23

iamnumb23 Active Member

:cry:That makes me sad, though my old grandpa died of lung cancer 8 years ago. He had been forced (litterally) into smoking, and he even could have been killed if he didn't smoke. that's some heavy peer pressure.

I'm making myself too sad.

12. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

:hug: I know exactly how you feel. I just lost two great-uncles in less than five days. It was a particular shock, because the news of the first one came while I was at work. The second one I found out about while I was flying (not good if I have to control something going very fast when I feel like I just got hit by a car)...

13. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Wow...apparently I just found out that Angie has slept with her new boyfriend and they've been going out for 3 and a half months. I cared and loved her for 11 months and this happens?

Cunt. :closedeye

14. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

What is she supposed to do, not sleep with someone because you two dated once?

Go out and get laid.

15. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

what happens when you want to move on but your heart won't let you?

michael's mom called me and decided that she was paying my cell phone bill for january cuz i can't afford it. she won't take money back. she is helping me like mad, and this was before she even knew everything that was going on with him. i feel really bad. why is she doing this? and what is going to happen when he finds out....he is gonna blame me, i know it. grr.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  16. Branden

It'll be like a sex duel.

Kind of like on MTV's hit reality show The Real World.

-----------

A "counseling" session with Leonie:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2005
  17. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

At least that isn't as bad as what my friend had to go through. He was with his gf for almost two years. She went out and fucked some guy while they were still going out, told him, left him, got pregnant, had a still-birth, then came crawling back to him after telling him all of these HORRIBLE and mean things and telling him to never talk to her again. Now, she is talking to him just to tell him that she is happier than ever and is engaged to this person she has been going out with for like a month.

Also, 3 and a half months is a long time, sure, not as long as 11 months, but she's older now and maybe the guys wasn't a virgin and kinda pushed it. When you're in that situation it's hard to say no.

18. Branden

This is such a negative thread.

Not to lessen the effect of all your problems and stuff. But you know. It is.

19. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

negativity makes the world go round...

20. Mitch

Mitch YTB

In kinder i fed play-doh to a fish and it dies. sooo sad *cough cough*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.