Phantasy star universe

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Tom, Dec 22, 2005.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

That does look really good. I'm not a fan of online gaming but that looks pretty nice. One question however, are there monthly fees?

Tom

yeah unfortunatly it's £7, i'm not sure how many dollers i'm guessing somewere around 9dollers.

Anthony

Anthony Active Member

ugh. so the price is going up this time around.
    i can't say that i've been really keeping up with this, but i've had my eye on it. i'm not very keen on the idea of having to play as that nathan boy in offline mode. what i liked about pso was the fact your character was always the focus. made me feel special, for lack of a better phrase.
    liking the graphics and the introduction of the new races, not so happy about casts being able to use mst. part of the challenge when raising on of those was the inability to use techs. oh well.
    no doubt we'll be seeing sonic, tails and sodding knuckles in somewhere again

XVZ

XVZ Banned

It's to bad that the game isn't for GC :(

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

It'd kinda be hard to put a MMORPG on Gamecube, since it has basically no online gameplay at all.

Kudos to you.

XVZ

XVZ Banned

First it was confirmed for GC,PS2,XBOX & PC, but later it wasn't for GC and XBOX anymore :(
    And b-sides you can online with GC, but you need a Broadband or Modem Adapter

Tom

yeah lots have changed about the game, but if you make your character online you can customize yourself, also they may later release it for the GC, just it would be hard on the GC.

If you find any other sites with added information then post it here, next time i post i'll post the specs for your computer to run it on.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Owh that sucks. £7 isn't too much but i have better things to spend my money on than online gaming. It does look very good though

Tom

yeah same, but i'm a huge fan of Phantasy star, as i have all the games, and my Hucast on episode 1 & 2 is level 174 out of 200 and it takes about 400000 exp to level up once and the monsters i kill give about 200 exp...

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005