Drinking

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Dec 11, 2005.

Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

I drink sometimes here. I have been for the last year or two. parents give me some. Im not eighteen and that is the legal age in the UK (Damn it) but I have got drunk. I dont do often, only if I have a good reason to celebrate. I prefer to be able to remember the night.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

I'm also an underage drinker (legal age is 18, I'm 17). I started when I was 15 in Spain where I got introduced to vodka Red Bull and Sangria. Then I got into ''serious'' improvisation.. gotta celebrate victories so I go out every Wednesday night and drink a little.

And about my tastes.. I'm a sucker for vodka with Red Bull or anything else such as orange juice (that's why I'll probably try the jello shots Will was talking about in a previous post) I also love Amaretto/seven up (Amaretto, Seven up, lemon juice and lots of ice) and apple cider mixed with grenadine syrup is to die for! As for beer, I'm a fan of local ones such as red Boréal which is the one the school buys.. And I have to say I HATE Gold Shläger or however you spell it.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

I got an underage consumption citation last night. I don't know how much it is and I'll know in 10 days. I was a passenger in a car with a completely sober driver. There were 4 of us in the car and 3 of us drank. One of my friends got a ticket too and we got our friend, who is in the Marines, out of a ticket. They breathalyzed me at a 0.15 at 1:45 AM. I had 6 beers and over 3/4 of a bottle of wine in 70 minutes and we started at 11:30. I would have imagined it'd be higher.. oh well.. *goes back to bed*

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

If you put a lime or two in the Corona it makes it taste so much better like you would not believe.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I did that a few years ago when I had my first beer (a Corona) and my friend put a lemon piece in it, but at that time I had no tolerance for the taste and I could only drink the neck. :lol: Since then I've had corona just straight, but maybe I should try a lemon or lime in there again.

Will

Oh, gross. Haha. Yeah. I don't know about the lemon but we use limes and it makes it taste so amazing. I don't really know how to describe it since it's hard to describe the taste of any alcohol. Unless you rank it like "strong," "super strong" and "OMG I CAN'T FEEL MY JAW." :lol:

F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.

F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P. Member

You haven't lived until you've tried a Yager Bomb. Normally, at our parties we bring jagermeister, bacardi limon/bacardi o, hypnotiq, captain morgan's mango, alize, goldschlagers [sp?], jim bean, soco, jack d, grey goose, etc.

Funny story. My friend Rios got so drunk at this party [keep in mind we didn't know the guy who's house we were at it] that he took off all his clothes and pissed in his bathtub. My friend Paulette was in the bathroom with him too [not in the bathtub/naked]. Then he turned the water on and started to take a shower. The guy got so pissed but my friend Ricky said, "I'm responsible for him, please don't hurt him" so the guy punched Ricky in the face. Later on Ricky told me it didn't hurt. So then we all left. I don't remember much of this as I was passed out.

Will

A Jager Bomb as in Jager and Red Bull? Because that's AMAZING.

F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.

F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P. Member

Indeed! But you have to use the special glass.
    [​IMG]

Will

So last night we concocted a drink.
    Take a regular water bottle and fill it about halfway with Swedish fish (it's a candy).
    Then fill the rest will straight vodka.
    Let it sit for a few hours.
    Consume.
    It's really tasty and about 90 proof.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

There's the Samuel L. Jackson too;

A mix of Sam Adams, Mike's Hard Lemonade (L for Lemonade), and Jack Daniels.

Oh, it's gross. But an inventive name nonetheless.

Will

Not only is Samuel L. Jackson in every movie but he's at every party, too.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

so yeh the other day was new years eve.

i thought it would be a good night but i owe it all to my friend mike who came out with this fantastic drinking game - i'll try to explain...

there is a deck of cards spread into a circle while everyone who is playing sits in a circle too, around the cards. going in a clocwise direction each 'player' takes it in turns to pick a card. each card means something, dont ask me what they mean i just did what everyone said lol. (i'll find out though) i know one card though, an Ace means everyone starts downing their drink, the only way they can stop is when the person sitting to their right stops drinking. so if your last in the circle your in for a head ache! i think a 7 card means you change direction - but like i said i'll get te rules lol.

and after about ten mins we got goosed! definatewly a good game to play at least one. the only downside is you get through quite a large amount of booze lol, and dont do it with larger - its not good. alocopops or spirits with mixers are the best. i learnt the other night lmao.

emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I'm 18 now so it's legal for me to drink,but I've been drinking even before that.and this summer I was with some friend and we where drinking and out of nowere came 2 cops.we run but one of them cought us.he just asked for our names and our ages and warned us that the next time this happens it's gonna be much wors.and what did we do after they where gonne : we went back and got drunk :lol:

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

I love drinking myself. It's a great deal of fun, but quite expensive. I did have problems a few months ago, drinking unneccesary amounts, and quite often. But I stopped myself going too far.

I very much enjoy drinking with friends and at partys. The only thing I really dislike is the memory loss. I mean... drink loads > hook up with nice girl > wake up day after and not remember a damn thing. That's annoying.
    Oh, I also dislike hangovers. The last house party I went to, I drank a lot of JD and Aftershock (mixed them too, try it, it tastes surprisingly good). And I puked up non-stop from like 2 AM - 5 AM. Wasn't hungover then though. Fell asleep for about 20 minutes. Then when I woke up... well, if anybody's had one of those hangovers where they honestly want to die, that's it.

Good times though.

Now, i'm trying to find a new favourite drink. I loved vodka, but after passing out from it, I can't drink it straight anymore, and I don't like drinking it much at all. Aftershock is good but too damn expensive. Whiskey tastes horrible. Tequila just tastes like vodka. So, can anybody suggest a drink I should try?

mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

im still underage here, but that dont stop my mates from drinking. i dont, never have, will one day but dont see the need of it. all my friends go to the park on a sunday and get absolutely hammered (which also includes streaking, falling out with people, arguments, sex etc...), and i just dont see why i need that to have fun.

i got nothing against drinking, i just dont see why people need it to have fun or a good time. (oh yeh, it did kill my aunt a few monthes ago, but no hard feelings to alcohol, twas her own fault)

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

thats too bad

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

What about rum? Captain morgans?

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

dude on new years eve i had ONE corona and got drunk. then i did the same thing last night.

what the hell i used to be the biggest drinker i know, and then all of a sudden i can't even hold my liquor?!

well at least it will last longer now.

20. Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

good game, take a glass, pour what ya want in it, then pass it on to the next person, they flip a coin, if they call it right, they pour what they want in the glass and pass it on, if they get it wrong they down whats in the glass.