Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

rosanna, the girl im going out with now i wanted to go out with for like a year before i finally even got the chance to go out with her, and then i was like, im not going to ask her...ok this is bit different but itll make sense.

well yeh, we are going out, and i mean we were like the best of friends. but now i dunno, it just doesent seem right, and im moving like 2 hours away in a few monthes, and so i think it will fall apart when i move, just like my old one. im just gonna say if you like him that much dont give up, enjoy it while it lasts and dont always think about breaking up, take it as it comes and have fun.

hope that helps, although i was waffling again towards the end lol.

2. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I've just realized something.

I'm only 13. That's a few years younger than the average age of a lot people on here. And yet, I fit right in...well...I think...I feel like I've matured too quick. I have a more extended vocabulary than nearly everyone in my classes, I act way more mature than many my age. Is this wrong? I feel like I could be missing something, like I'm not normal. I don't want to be classified as normal, but I do still want to be a kid. I don't get out nearly as much as my friends, and all I do is sit in front of the computer and play my guitar. Have I matured too fast? I don't want to blame this place, but I feel like I have to. I love this place, but has it done something to me, or is it just me being oversensitive about things?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  3. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I have the same "problem". I turned thirteen in August, but I feel like I'm a lot older. I know a lot more about a lot of inappropriate things than pretty much all my mates.

4. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I actually did that as well...just not on the computer though. I had alot of friends who knew alot more then I did and basically they taught me the ropes of everything.

5. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Join the club, Matt.

6. Matt

Yep.

7. Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Hmmm. It's ironic, actually. Don't take this the wrong way, but I've seen this many a time:

Those who say that they're "more mature" etc are actually the ones being immature, since they have the balls to think that those around them are of a lesser intelligence. Instead of worrying about them lot - get your head out and focus

8. Matt

Like I said, I could just be being oversensitive about things.

9. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i talked to a couple of people about this and they said to talk to him and i know in my head that he will understand where i am coming from but in my heart i am confused.

10. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

I told mum. She took it ok. Maybe I should have just lived with the pain like I have been doing for the last 5 years.

Damn. Me. And. My. Existence.

11. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

a tiny part of a convo with this guy that I've only talked to over the internet:
    Lol, it's weird, no one has ever passed as many of my "tests" as this guy has. I mean, we have like the same interests and he is romantic. We have a date set for Saturday. We're going out to Thai then taking a walk by the river on Saruday I guess. Oh! and he is making me a strawberry birthday cake. ^_^

I feel loved. :wub:

I havn't had a bf in a long time though. I've loved my freedom. Yet I talked to him a lot about how he would act if we were going out(more like if he had a gf in general), and it seemed just about perfect. He answered just about every question right. I guess I'll see how the date goes. It would be fun to have a bf again.

12. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

aww, nice one holiday! But take care, of course :)

13. Holiday

hehe, ty.. ^_^ I intend to, of course. Slow is good. I hate falling in love. lol.

Love is strange. I've been in real love with two people, and both of which almost killed me(emotionally). I've almost fallen in love with another, but I try not to let myself.
    The weird thing is that I've had 4 or 5...at the least, guys in love with me... real love. it is difficult and tough on both people to have love one sided. I'm not sure why they even fall...I think its because i'm too nice. lol.

haha, it will be fun to have a date though. ^_^
    haha, I have two dates in two days. oh yeah, I'm popular. :p

14. Louis

As strange as love may be, it can be amazing and breath-taking.

15. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Oddly enough, that's how I feel too. I'mo the youngest of my grade, but probably one of the most mature most of the time. Some of the kids in my grade, sheesh. I was talking to an elderly woman in my mom's shop one day, she thought I was 18, not only by how I looked, but how I held the conversation with her.

It's funny what a forum can do to you.

16. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I don't know what to do. Should I call them up and see what they're planning against her and then tell her? I get the idea that I'm not supposed to know about that, and I don't understand what she's done wrong.

17. Holiday

hehe, I know, sweetie. I've been in love more than once. I protect myself now is all.

Grr...this guy is really unnatractive. I know that looks aren't everything, but I should at least be a little sexually attracted to my mate...at least a little! Its not too much to ask.

Besides, he likes hunting and is going to be a cop...both things I really don't like. all well, you can't win 'em all.

One of my friends says I'm "boy crazy." I don't really think I am. What do you think Boy Crazy is? a condition, or just liking attention from them? Its not like I need a guy to be satisfied, I could have a girl too. ;) hahaha I like human contact is all. bah, its all rediculous.

18. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Being in love can also be a total crock of shit.

19. Louis

True.

20. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

being in love is nice, being loved is better.

it's when it ends that sucks. but i believe that there is someone out there for everyone and you don't have to look for it and it will be there and you will be happy. might take a while. everything happens for a reason and everyone has something to learn.

if i never went out with michael then i never would have met riche and then i wouldn't be in the situation that i am in right now. so for that i am grateful for what he did to me, in the end it was worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.