Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Yeah, don't worry about it. You can only do your best & try your hardest, don't work yourself too hard either, because the more you worry the more you'll mess up. Trust me, the less you don't care, the better you'll do. I know it's hard not to worry, but try and put it aside in your mind & then do your best when the test comes. If you relax you'll do better, worrying won't help.

3. Intergalactic Christ

4. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Are you in your first year of GCSEs?

5. Intergalactic Christ

Yep :) Never done a speaking exam before

6. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I broke up with her. I finally broke up with her.

Do I feel great? No. Do I feel horrible? Not really.

I had to end it. We were being torn apart by our arguments and disagreements and it was just...ugh. I couldn't take it anymore.

God, I hope she understands. I sent it through e-mail since she wasn't online and I can't call her. God, I'm worried now.

7. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I haven't done a speaking exam in German yet. Anyway, you'll surely do better than me if that's any encouragement. You seem to know a decent amount about German, so that's the ability sorted, now all you have to do is stick at it and you'll be fine.

8. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Disclaimer: This is not targeting anyone in particular. It's just something I've been thinking about while looking at a lot of the people in this country who take their lives for granted. If you get offended, then just stop reading it.

[rant]
    Everyone is so well off that they're upset about themselves because they actually have the time to worry about their nonexistant problems. It's so fucking self centered and unfair. Why doesn't anyone just stop and think that it could be so much worse? Why don't they spend their time helping others instead of sulking because they think the world was wrong to them? Can't they think of something better to do? Why do so many people think about themselves so much? Some people need a good slap in the face. They're born into this easy life but they think they have it worse than everyone else. Shut the fuck up and do something about it. You'd think they'd be thankful. I'm thankful. I'm not going to sit and complain when I know I'm not starving, I'm not being beaten, I'm not in a country where everyone is sick and no one can afford a cure. I know that I'm lucky, I wish more people realized how lucky they are.

What the hell is wrong with society?
    [/rant]

9. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I don't fucking understand me! Not one fucking bit. Why is it that I still like him. I mean, he is insane and touchy and he likes my best friend. Probably even more than me.

You know what I hate? Teresa is great and I love her to death. She acts cool and people like her and want to go out with her. But you know, she is an AWFUL girlfriend. Just horrible. She fights and is mean and screams her fucking head off. She is lazy and breaks these guys. But no one knows. They would rather be with her than me even though I never have fights. Ocasionally I'm a smartass, but my ex and I were together for a year exactly and we NEVER had a screaming fight and we hardly had any arguments at all. Maybe like 3 in the whole year.

What really sucks is that guys always like both of us. If they can't be with one, they at least kind of want to be with the other. Both of us feel as if our attention is being taken away from the other. We both get mad, but what makes us great is that we forgive and forget right away. haha, and if we get tired of guys, we can just entertain ourselves with eachother.

I love her bunches but it is just frustrating(sp?). We're so similar, and that makes it tough. Personally I'm a better gf, but I'm less likely to go out with these guys.

Teresa has a rule, that if one of us was with a guy, then the other can't be with them. Its a good rule for keeping our friendship as long as its followed.

*sigh* I think I should just marry Teresa and we'll finish all of this crap forever. :lol:

sorry, I just felt like typing and it was bothering me a little. :sad:

---------
    :lol: Getchoo, I may not look like it, but I totally agree with your rant. haha

I say these little things that bother me, but it doesnt really matter. I mean, I just like to say something because it makes me feel better. All I really need is to say it.

These people who are really depressed bother me. I mean, I know some of it is with brain chemisty and such, but the vast majority of it is people who are just overreacting to little things.

I'm not actually a depressed person. I just whine is all. :lol: ...yeah...sorry about that. :blush:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  10. Darcy

Don't be sorry! I think it's good to get it all out. That's what I was just doing, too. I mean, you're just writing down things the way they are, and you seem to have a pretty good attitude about it even though it's not exactly the most enjoyable situation in the world. A posotive attitude is definitely a good thing.

What really bothers me about some people (and this was the basis of my rant) is the whole, "Everyone hates me and I wanna die and my whole life sucks and it couldn't get any worse...etc..." mentality. I know some people have mental instability and that's fine, but I dislike the people who are just upset because it's the cool thing to do. It's like this whole "emo" trend. I just wonder if it's ever going to occur to them that the world is not there for them to be upset about. With wars and starvation and diseases that we can't find cures to, it seems like they just have no right to complain about their little imaginary problems like they're the most difficult things in the world.

I'll shut up now because I'm pretty much talking circles around myself. But what I meant to say before I went back to ranting is that the things you say aren't annoying, the things people say that are similar to that aren't bothersome. It's just the people who think they have real serious issues when they don't. Everyone is down from time to time but no one should talk themselves into being in a constant state of unhappiness.

Everyone has a right to whine from time to time when they've got a little thing to whine about. I mean, that's what I'm doing right now.

Haha, I get carried away when I rant about this kind of stuff. :p I hope no one gets offended. Like I said, no one in particular is being trageted here.

11. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Why don't shut up and try helping me get the girl I want? That's using your logic. Stop bitching and help me.

:p

12. Darcy

What type of girl is she?

13. $pvcxGhxztCasey

Band girl. Sarcastic, funny, hot... self concious too.

14. Darcy

Make her a mix-tape of music that will compliment her. Band kids like music and self-concious people like to be complimented. Extra points if the songs have some kind of added clever humor.

15. $pvcxGhxztCasey

That's actually not a bad idea.

16. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

You could also take her out to a square dance.
    Those things are real romantic humdingers.

17. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Make eye contact and smile a lot.

18. Intergalactic Christ

--hugs to everyone-- It went fine, thanks guys! :D

MMR jab afterwards didn't go so well though :lol:

19. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

This Saturday, we went partying again. Jager bombs and Everclear and cigarettes.

20. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Today a friend of mine (let's just call her 'she' or 'her') held a blade to her wrists several times at school. While a part of me is telling me that she wants attention (she went around asking people for their paper cutters and did this in class) another part tells me that she's really unhappy. The main cause of this is a boy. Apparently she dated him for a while, and then they broke up, and now she realises that she loves him. It's strange to me because about two weeks ago she was sniggering about how bad he kisses, and she has another boyfriend right now. The guy's pretty clueless about what's happening, and about her feelings. She also has problems at home, and I've noticed cuts on her wrist (which is now covered by a bandage). I don't know what to do, but I think that this may have been going on for a while, and I don't know her well enough to know what th exact problem is. She also fought with her 'best friend' today, and told me that this 'best friend' doesn't really like her, and is always hanging around the boy she loves, even though she knows about her friend's feelings for this boy. She told me that she really wants to live with her father, but her father and mother live seperately, and her mother isn't really the best, judging by the way the others understood when she answered with 'my mother helped' when questioned about the bandaged hand. I really want to help her, but I don't know how to go about asking her what's wrong, or how to actually help. One thing for sure; I'm telling everyone to leave their paper cutters at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.