Favorite Football Team/Player

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Chaos, Jan 26, 2006.

Chaos

Chaos Well-Known Member

I didnt see a thread for this, so whats you favorite football team, favorite player right now Offense and Defense, favorite player ever Offense and Defense?

My favorite team is the Denver Broncos.

My favorite player right now on Offense is Tatum Bell, Defense is a tie between Ray Lewis, and Troy Palomalu.

My favorite player ever on Offense is John Elway, Defense is Ray Lewis, and the Original LT... Lawrence Taylor.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i was going to post my favourite 'soccer' team and player in here so iam quite glad i read the whole of your post :lol:

i havnt got a clue when it comes to american football so i'll leave this one lol

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

I think my new favorite team is going to be the Washington Redskins. I love Joe Gibbs, mostly because I love Tony Stewart, and this team could be incredible next year. I cannot stand Mark Brunell and Patrick Ramsey needs to start next year.

I don't have a favorite player but I like Mike Vick, Ladainian Tomlinson, and Ray Lewis.

Chaos

Chaos Well-Known Member

I think Mike Vick is good. Sometimes a little overrated but he's alright. Ray Lewis is a given and LT. I live in San Diego county so thats all you here about. He in my opinion is the only reason why the Chargers do good.