Muggings

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by mathew51b, Feb 9, 2006.

mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

i basically just got mugged, well attempted, but they got nothing. they also beat up my friend coz he was sticking up for me. anyway, i hate muggers. there cowards, scarfs up over there face, hoods up. if they dont get what they want or someone standing up to them theyll punch them, beat them up.

anyways, enough of me blabbering on. has anyone else had bad experiences with muggers, ever tried it etc.? just want peoples opinions.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i almost did with my friend - we are both over 6 foot tall and these little chavs wanted a fight. we just laughed and walked off

iam sorry to hear some ppl jumped you

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

we all live in the manor...a really bad neighborhood, funny since the police station is literally two seconds away. anyway, my friend runs into burger king one night extremely angry cuz he was in the manor and some 12 year old kid tried to mug him. he is huge, like 300 pounds. what was this kid thinking. anyway, they get into this big argument, and the kid's father comes out and ends up beating the kid instead of my friend. turns out the kid thought he could do it because he saw his dad get away with it hundreds of times. pathetic.

Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

Theres a few punks round my area that try shit like that.
    Tried it once on me and my friends, 4 of us, 8 of them but they were younger.
    Thought they were somethin big but we got out of it without much trouble
    It does piss me off though how someone thinks that they can jus do what they want, what makes it worse is that many think your scared of them because they are related to someone or know the ''gangstas'' of the area... pathetic

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

its kinda sad that they are doing it when they are younger and younger though.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Yeah, that tends to happen a lot. They think they're from The Warriors or something.

mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

yeh, i mean, that was the 1st time i got mugged, but before that i was with my mate and a boy stood in front of us and asked for our phone, but we just pushed him over and carried on walking, all his friends laughed at him bla bla bla.

see i dont know the people around my area, theres too many estates and shit. what makes them think your scared of them is that think there all soo strong and big everyones scared of them. ok, i was, but they had scarves round there faces as well so yeh.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i call it 'little man syndrome' not that i pick on smaller people

Zack

Zack Banned

I've had people fuck with me, but never anything really serious. Like maybe taking my hat or sweatshirt in school and hiding it, throwing it, etc. I've never been mugged, and I hope I never will be. Their just lowlife idiots.

EDIT: Actually, today I was mugged kind of. I had two dollars in my red DC Hoodie that I was planning on spending on Lunch. But one of the kids magically found a dollar on the ground. Of coarse, it was mine, but I let him have it since I suck and never defend for myself. He was pissed because I didn't want to give him a dollar. People automatically asssume that I'm the fucking Monopoly Guy around my school now because I give people money if I think they need it. But now, fuck em. If they want to abuse what I have done, then they're loss.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2006