Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm pretty positive she likes me. I posted a bulletin about someone I wanted on MySpace and she immediately asked me if it was Kym. No. I wouldn't tell her who it was unless she guessed it, but I gave her hints. Eventually, it got down to her being the only person I could want. And I'm pretty sure she knows I like her now, and that was a ridiculously roundabout way to go about it. But it's okay, because at least I hang out with her. Ariel's definitely a cutie, and she's really fun to be around. Even if she doesn't like me, I won't care. It's not like I'm actually going for anyone anyway.

2. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

yeah but if she knows and she is still talking to you then that is a good sign.

3. Will

I told her I'd be her Valentine but she never responded to me. Haha. I think that's actually pretty funny, but I'm not bothered by it in the slightest if I'm being completely honest.

4. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Oh my. I just finished my first broadcast and I don't think anything got too messed up. Now to do it again next week!

*breathes a huge sigh of relief* I wonder how many people actually listened...

5. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Happy Valentines Day...pfft fuck that
    meh, I feel so useless...

6. rosanna

if someone really cares about you, they should make every day feel like valentine's day. well not with all the presents and stuff, but you know what i mean.

i heard on a commercial (don't ask me what it was for) that valentine's day is the best day to be single. because you still have your friends.

7. Will

I'm going to withdraw from those classes because it's wasting my parents' money, and it's wasting my time. If they're mad at me, that's their problem. This is my life and I'm going to start making my own decisions. My first decision is to not waste any more of their money than I have to, and that's going to start with me dropping these pointless classes that I don't need to take.

8. Zack

Zack Banned

I'm kind of pissed that my friend is using the money I gave him to buy fucking drugs. That's why he's always asking for money. I thought maybe I'd do him a favor and give him money for lunch if he really needed it, but screw that idea I had. I have no fucking idea what a dollar or two could get you, but maybe he gets shit from junkies or something. Then he comes up to me all high and shit after. WTF?

9. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

A dollar or two can't get you anything strong. Unless he's buying it from desperate people, but even then they'd sell it for more than one or two dollars.

Even a prescription sleeping pill costs atleast $5.

10. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

This is ridiculous. So much pressure. You know what? I had to change my name because when I called my friend she told me "Oh, our pc is ok and i got to lpa, but you weren't online!" When she said that i was absolutely shocked. I couldn't even talk. And she was like "Oh, fun"
    I'm feeling like "Big Brother's" victim. She knows i'm in lpa as "Rock it". She's no idea how forums work. She can do just what she had seen from me, just go to forum index.
    She knows everything for me. She's my best friend, but this is a place where i can escape from her faults. I don't know if i make myself clear, but everywhere i go she must know. Can't i exist somewhere without her? There's no privacy.
    Btw, "Rock it" is a Gorillaz song. And "Lilian" a Depeche Mode one. I reject the idea of putting Nicky, my real name. I am used to writing the lyrics of my favourite songs on my desk and books. And as she knows everything, i'm going to erase every "Lilian" from my books and "pray" she'll never conceive it.

11. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

woooo going to see kanye west tomorrow!

12. rosanna

Casey, people sell stuff like xanax and percocet for 2 for 5. actually a lot of pills like that. 2 dollars can get you far if you're a pill popper.

13. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I'm on something similar to probation time right now, if I don't 'change my attitude' in one month, I risk getting kicked out. I knew that the school would be hard, apparently it's one of the most elite schools in the country, but the main problem is the language. It's only been five months since I started learning Russian, and already I'm studying and doing everyday classes like physics etc in the language. Apparently all the time I spend on the internet and on games is distracting me. I need to concentrate more on my studies. I'll be cutting down my internet time, and now I'm only on here because I'm using the internet to research a knight project. I've made up my mind that I'm going to try very hard to improve, because if I make it into IB, then I'll have to do both the IB schedule and the Russian schedule as well. Wish me luck.

14. Will

She wants my best friend, and he's taken. She doesn't pay any attention to me when he's in the room, and he doesn't let me have any time alone with her. He's pissing me the fuck off, and she's breaking my heart. God damn it.

15. rosanna

working the same shift is not the same thing as spending time together. and how does he think he can talk to her if i can't talk to michael? and what the hell is all this flipping out on me shit and expecting me to be fine about it, and then flipping out on me AGAIN when i'm mad about it? i'm not a goddamn robot!

16. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

Will, that S.U.C.K.S. You know what? Don't blame your friend. Especially when he's your best. If he doesn't know your problem better inform him. Not your friendship. For a girl? I've once had the same problem as yours. No one chose him and we remained.

17. natalie_16_2k5

natalie_16_2k5 Well-Known Member

Just watched lp on the grammys. Sorry its like weeks late but oh my god!
    It was amazing! Even my mum got interested when she heard it.......She was like whos that? They're pretty good.
    I was like yeah its linkin park!!

18. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Thats sucks. If your friend likes her though, you can't really blame him. You should tell him how you feel though.

19. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

It's Ok now. And I I'd be shy to tell him, though:blush:

Edit: Hmmm, I should cut some "thoughs" someday

20. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I feel betrayed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.