Drinking

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

went to a party a few nights ago (ended up bein split by the police) but i tried absinth for the first time, that is strong shit, nice though, and my sisters fiance has got me hooked on sambuca now.
    Funniest part of the party was throwin our drunk fried over the fence when the police arrived (he lived a few houses away) he went fallin over the fence and didnt answer us when we shouted if he was ok, he was out on the floor :D

2. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

:lol:

thursday night tomorrow - iam sure they'll be a story or two posted up on here from me lol

3. LitaGreen

LitaGreen Member

I personally don't drink. the drinking age is 18 and everyone's like "yeah you can drink next month!!" But for someone reason it doesn't appeal to me and I don't really like the taste of anything i've tried.

4. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I drank saturday, sunday, and monday...that's weird. haha, I only really got drunk on Monday though, then I slept 30mins and had to go to school/work for 12hrs before I walked 1/2 a mile back to my truck...fun stuff. :lol: ...that night is the one I was upset too. pft. I should get drunk with cool people :p

Alissa and I are going to get drunk together soon. :shifty:

5. Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I got so drunk on last Friday night that it isn’t even funny. Well, maybe it was funny for others, but not for me as I barely remember a thing. It was my mates 19th. I remember little bits. Like.. streaking, making out, getting it fights, random drives with Matt (he was sober), and my friends doing random awesome things, for example, completely flooding a neighbours letterbox cause he needed to pee. It was the best fun I’d had in a while. I don’t remember anything after my last drink. I was mixing a lot of shit all night. Apparently my friends convinced me to walk back to my house at about 4:00 in the morning and apparently I kept throwing up and passing out on the walk home and they had to carry me most of the way. I don’t really remember. I remember we eventually called up my mum at 5:00 in the morning cause I forgot to get my keys from the party. So she came got us from the side of the road. That's where I start remembering a few blurs. Apparently I didn’t know where I lived, but oh well, that happens. Moral of the story is don’t mix drinks. I seriously had an awesome time from the bits that I can remember though.

6. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

If you had a great time, maybe it is a good idea to mix drinks for the fleeting yet amazing memories and fun that came with it. :p

New record: Two beer in 42 secs. B)

7. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i always heard that if you throw up after drinking a mixed drink, it wasn't meant to be mixed. like the good combinations don't make you do that.

8. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

oooooooooof thats good

pints or bottles?

9. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Oh. Man. I've only drank hard liquor up to this point, and I finally tasted a beer last night. I actually tasted three different kinds, and all of them tasted like vomit. Heineken, Guiness and Labatt Blue are all really fucking gross. Holy shit. I'm going to stick with hard liquor.

10. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Really? I'm not a big fan of beer but I do love Guiness. My older brother promised to buy me a few for good ol' St. Patty's Day. Expensive stuff...

11. Will

My friend tried to convince me that Guiness was great. I tried it and almost threw it right back up, and I hadn't even been drinking.

A couple days later, he had a Heineken left and let me try it. I did, and almost threw that one up. Saturday night, my other friend and I were drinking Smirnoff Ice (because it's really damn tasty) and he let me taste Labatt Blue and I thought it tasted just like Guiness and Heineken, and those two tasted like vomit. It was rather gross.

I just realized I said I tasted all three last night. I didn't. Haha.

12. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I hate the taste of alcohol. I like Smirnoff, but thats just because it tastes like 7-up :lol:

13. Will

:lol: All the flavors are awesome, but Green Apple is the worst. I think Raspberry and Black Cherry are the best.

14. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

bacardi silver tastes like sprite. we used to have fun in school putting it in sprite bottles and getting drunk. :lol:

15. Will

Because getting drunk in school is totally cool.

This weekend I'm pretty sure we're all getting drunk with our good friend whom we haven't seen in a long time and it's going to be awesome.

16. Snowboarder Doby

Snowboarder Doby Banned

xP, I could on forever on Drinking topics. I have countless drinking stories. Some I shouldn't even tell. Let's just say I'ma 14 yr old alchol addict. lol, not really, but when ever i can get my hands on a Beck's, it mine! My brother looks like hes like 24, hes only like 17? right? Well he has a fake id. We always get something ot bring upstateto my second house. Then was go to the cemitary and just throw bottles at the gravestones.

Okay, it was the celtic festival upstate at Hunter MTN, and we usually have a BIG party. See my parents play the bagpipes nad my dad does thedrums. So it was last year and we had like 100 poeple at my house! its only a little weekend house! And so my brother and this 18 yr old took the whole cooler. My parents were so boxed they didn't even notice! So then my brother threw up all over a gravestone.

17. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I'm glad this guy was banned, because he's one of the biggest tools I've come across on these forums.

Will: Alot of people hate beer the first couple of times they drink it. I remember my first time was just like yours, I was having trouble stomaching it and I was lurching after each gulp. The best thing to do is to chug it. Less taste and all the impact.

You'll be drinking beer by the end of the year, if you actually give it a chance a few more times. :lol: Try MGD, it's really smooth. Or Coors Light for starters.

18. Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

carling is a good 1 to start with, not 2 strong but its nice, i drink it alot

19. ultramar

ultramar Well-Known Member

You were wasted on new years, cause we also played this after the card game, can't remember who manged to flip the coin so it landed into the drink and splashed everything out.

Good night though.

20. Will

Tomorrow night (tonight, now), my friends and I are playing a game to get a couple of us to start drinking beer (because three of us have either never drank it or hate it). We pretty much have no choice. They're going to duct-tape bottles to our hands and we can't move until they're completely consumed. It's going to be rough.