Drinking

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Yep. First time I cracked open the Sam Adams, I stomached half of it and dumped the rest. I've learned to like it. I also enjoy Michelob light and I have yet to tap into the supply of Winter Lager.

2. Suffice

Suffice Well-Known Member

My favourite drinks are strongbow, blackthorn and WKD red. Oh yes. I act a butter when im drunk, as everyone probably does. Once when I got drunk i started doing the runescape dance, and we were by this stream with a stereo playing metal, and i nearly windmilled myself into the stream.

3. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

We didn't play the game I said we were going to play, but I drank a lot more last night that I've drank before.

I had three very strong screwdrivers, a very strong whiskey sour, three shots of straight and very strong vodka and a shot of straight whiskey.

I stomached all of it, and didn't feel sick at all. I'm awesome.

Though tonight's not going to be as hardcore, since we don't have any alcohol left. :lol:

4. natalie_16_2k5

natalie_16_2k5 Well-Known Member

I havent drank in a while. GUTTED! I love gettin recked. Always end up playin tunes on my phone and singin an dancin like a maniac.

5. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

dude i SO wanna get drunk tonight. riche has beer in the fridge. ahh, the joys of having a 22 year old boyfriend.

but alas, it won't happen. number one, it won't be for a party, and number two, it's michelob. ech.

6. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

hehe, last Saturday I drank with Dan, Alissa, Lynsey (all friends from work), Hillary and Burg(Dan's friends).

I ended up having the equivelent of about 9 shots....

We had Gin and pineapple juice and shots of Bacardi rum. hehe

Alissa, Lynsey, Hillary, and I all square danced and swing danced. :lol: too fun. The boys wouldn't have any part of it though. =/

I turned into an attention whore for Dan...I insisted upon way too much and I think I stole his shirt once..... :blush: I appologized to him when i saw him next. hehe, I didn't mean to do that.

I was the only girl to not throw up, but I get effected (affected??) the fastest...like after one beer. hehehe.

Fun times though. I havn't done that in forever. I woke up on the couch all tucked in with Dan's sweatshirt on. I <3 being taken care of. :p

7. Will

I don't know if any of you have had Triple Sec, but it's basically really alcoholic orange juice. Okay, that was a bad description. It's alcohol colored orange, and slightly tastes orange-ish if you try to taste it hard enough.

But my buddy's big brother (from his frat) concocted a sweet mixed drink, consisting of a screwdriver and Triple Sec. It was really, REALLY strong, and I drank two glasses. I died a little on the inside.

8. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i love waking up in the morning after a drinking session - your like "i paid for this....uuuhhhmmm yeh!"

alcohol = good

iam going out tonight for student night in newcastle, should be good :lol:

9. Will

So because of an incident that happened I've given up alcohol again and I'm once again straight edge. Sweet.

10. buddhabelly

buddhabelly Member

i drink with friends. it's more fun that way. personally, i love kahlua cuz it tastes like chocolate milk. i like sweet, fruity drinks. i can't stand the harder drinks, like liquor, but if you call me a pussy, then i'll down it in a shot. hmm i remember like 2 weeks ago, i came home drunk and my parents were there. I thought i was doing fine until i barfed all over the bathroom floor. Then passed out til my mom woke me up. She asked me what happened and stuff and at first i blamed it on the flu, but then she came up with the idea of food poisoning. I thought that sounded better so i just said i ate expired soup. And another time, i remember having A LOT to drink and dancing on the pool table, singing "bootylicious". haha. i think my friend has it on tape. i'm small so i get drunk easily :|

Last edited: Feb 22, 2006
  11. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Expired soup! :lol: Yes!
    I love Kahlua too.

12. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

The other night My buddy and I split a quort and we had maybe half it gone when my other buddy walked down with a couple joints. we were just going to smoke until we couldn't taste the quort anymore. Ended up smoking ourselves crazy and didn't finish the quort. Tonight I'm downing the rest of it.

13. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I had this drink called a White Russian.

You take a shot of Vodka.
    Fill the glass half way up with Kahlua.
    then fill it the res of the way with milk.

I had one of those and I was fucked up. :lol:
    I'm the biggest lightweight ever.

yeah...one night I was with some friends from work. I was there w/ Alissa, Lynsey, Daniel, Hillary, and Burg.

...I took about 5 shots of Bacardi Rum and 4 of Gin...that is a LOT. especially for me.

...don't get me that drunk. I'm such an attention whore.
    Alissa had passed out and Dan was right there. Everyone was in the bedroom and I lay down on the bed with my head on Dan's leg and EVERY TIME, he would look away, I'd say his name so he'd look back at me..
    And I guess I bite too becasue I made his leg bleed and it was through jeans!. >_< I don't ever remember biting him...wow. I'm so weird.

14. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

Attention whores are the funnest people to have at parties.
    I wish I was a light weight, it's cheaper.

15. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

do not drink before you go out

its not a good idea :lol: