Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

Of course not Dave, we are all suffering to...:lol:

2. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

no, it says not. am i the only one NOT having withdrawel symptoms. Which suprised everyone. including myself :lol: Annnyway. She's gone out to post it.. and she might post in express. I.E next day delivery. so i might have it by thursday! (w00t)! If only i have the money to send the same amoount of stuff back.. I'll just have to save up..

3. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

My best girlfriend Shirley wants to lose weight by not eating anything except for her dinner. She doesn't like bread, fruit nor vegetables.
    The only thing she got with her today were 2 cookies. I told her it was stupid because those cookies are fat and if she wants to lose weight it won't be going away by cookies, but by eating healthy.
    She is always complaining about her weight and it's driving me crazy.
    If she's not gonna eat by Thursday, I'm gonna pull her mouth open and push it in myself.

4. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

lostwound, no problem.

marj, i did the same thing. i went for three weeks without eating until riche kicked me out until i would eat. we weren't even going out or anything, he hates it when i get on these binge things. i have this thing about my weight, i don't know. but yeah you know what i mean, it's hard to start eating once you stop. you need to get on her about it. all i eat is breakfast, before 9:30. riche hates it, but he knows that if there's food later on, i'll eat it, and also we can't really afford food right now. so all we both eat is burger king. but every time i turn food down, he kicks me out again. im still losing weight, but not as much as i was when i wasn't eating at all. it's just hard.

5. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah I guess. But she's not reasonable at all.
    Complaining about how fat she is but meanwhile when she DOES eat, it's unhealthy, cookies, candies, burgers.
    It makes me pissed.

6. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

*spazes out* GAAHHH, SOMEONE GO FUCKING POST IN RT. >_<

[ you can still place your bets for 2k, as i'm likely to go post soon if no one does. ]

7. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I still have something to let out but it would still be really really bad if I told anyone :ph34r:

8. Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Bud, it's only going to be bad for you if you want me to step in!

9. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Todd is a George W. Bush supporter.

You heard it here first.

10. Todd

:lol: Never.

11. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

:lol:

The truth is out!

12. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

How many people did you kill THIS time?

Everybody from the contest, stop using Got Something as a substitute for RT. :lol:

So recently, life has sucked. Stress from university has been paramount and I'm prone to snap at people. Tensions are running high with friends, I'm not doing as well as I can in my courses, and it's all so frustrating. Luckily there's a flask of Old Sam up in my drawer. *shifty eyes*

13. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Wow, I haven't made a real long post in here for a while.

So, here's what's happened really. In January, I broke up with my girlfriend, who I had been dating for 5 months. The break-up was hectic, not to mention it was both painful and frustrating on both sides. Eventually, it was over with and things got back to normal.

But for two months, my ex-girlfriend didn't come online. I didn't know why until she instant messaged me a couple of weeks ago and told me how her parents confiscated her computer for two months. The reason was because she came home from school late, was given a consequence and never paid the consequence. Which I find stupid, but parents are parents.

I eventually found out she was still in love me. I was very upset because I thought she'd be over me. She wasn't, and it upset me. So, recently, I talked to her and she sort of spelled everything out for me. Well, the conversation turned into an argument and she told me something in the end that I didn't need to know. Evidently, she had oral sex with her boyfriend before me.

I kissed her, so wouldn't that mean that I basically also had oral sex with her boyfriend before me? You know that saying that, "When you have sex with someone, you have sex with everyone they had sex with"? I think it applies. So, it really upset me. She said she was forced, but then she changed her story and said she was persuaded. So, I've lost a lot of respect for her. I don't know if I even want to talk to her anymore.

But anyway, life has changed a little. I got into the school musical (my school is known around the area for the musical productions it puts up every year). Through this musical, I met a 7th grade (I'm an 8th grader) girl who got one of the lead roles. She is very talented. She's an amazing singer and actor. And it hit me a couple of weeks ago that, well, I like her.

The trouble is that I want to tell her. I need to get it off of my chest and let her know. But the fact is, if I do, I could get negative feedback and she'll probably change her opinion of me. She and I are pretty good friends. We talk often, but I don't know. I don't want to get into a relationship, but I'm curious to know how she feels. I'm curious to know how she would react if I told her I have feelings for her.

But I don't know. What do you guys think I should do?

14. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

You're mad that your ex-girlfriend gave oral sex to her boyfriend before you?

Ummmm.

15. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

You see, Casey, I'm not that upset that it happened. It's just how and why it happened. I mean, it had nothing to do with me. But it just pisses me off that she was stupid enough. She let a scrawny guy persuade her to do that. I mean, first of all, if you're 13, you're obviously too fucking young to do that. Second of all, she knew better.

16. |CHRYSALIS of DEJECTION|

|CHRYSALIS of DEJECTION| Well-Known Member

are u sure...dat she had oral sex with her bf b4 u..or did she tell u this just 2 make u jealous ( i can see dat it dint work...cuz u got pissd rather than gettin jealous)...maybe she jus wants u 2 give her more importance...who knows...girls kickass when it comes 2 playin mind games..:p

17. Todd

I'm sure she brushed her teeth sometime between sucking off that guy and kissing you

18. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Fucking great, both my parents have turned on me. They've decided that "we"'re selling the house soon, and moving somewhere in BC, and they don't give a shit about what I think [my dad made it extremely clear saying "who asked about your opinion" when I confronted both of them about this].

I'm not moving out of this neighbourhood because my parents hate the weather conditions here. I fucking grew up here, and I have all of my friends here, who I don't want to lose just yet.

Either it's time to cause some havoc, or time to find someone to move in with. <_<

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  19. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

This is getting weird. No-one recognises me anymore. A friend i haven't seen for about 6 months came round last weekend, and when i answered the door he thought i was my brother (mainly because he's never seen my brother. i look nothing like my bro though), a few months ago exactly the same happened with another friend. and just today someone who i've known for about 6 years didn't recognise me either. Have i really changed that much..? I have a lot longer hair, and a bit of a beard forming, but otherwise... i think i'd still recognise me..

20. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I honestly believe that Tomi's parents are two of the biggest assholes I've ever met.

Sorry, hun. It's true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.