Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Can one fall in love after only a week?

2. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'm worried about Michelle, she's been missing about four days now.. asfksdfjhk.

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

She's still gone? Christ. I'd go to the news about it now, its been too long.

4. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Jackie doesn't even seem worried about it now, I know she's mad at her sister alot but geez. I'd be worried if I was her. Well, I am actually. I just don't know why they're not doing anything.

It's horrible.

5. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

She says she is inlove yet she cheats
    Got me confused.
    These meds seem to be actually working
    Hoorah!

6. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

balls my gramps losing it, big time, he'll be talking to my dad saying "so wheres dave, in london?", when my dad is dave and he is talking to him...

hes having an operation on wednesday...not sure if he has the will to live to make it through...

7. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Funny how friends can be so different. Well, its not funny. Its sad.

8. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Alright so I'm really not supposed to be online because I'm getting a B+ in English... whatever.

Grandpa's not doing great. He couldn't have a CAT scan because his kidneys are failing and he couldn't have an MRI because he's got metal in his hand. He's going in for surgery to remove the metal tomorrow morning and then going for an MRI later in the day. They'll get the results from the MRI and decide that day whether or not to operate. His anurism seriously got worse. They remeasured it today and it's grown three centimeters in a month. He's basically a walking time bomb. I'm going over to see him tonight before his surgery tomorrow and I'm scared. My dad actually said to me: "Don't say anything you might regret because there's a chance you'll never see him again." He doesn't come out of anesthesia well. I'm scared to hell. And even if he makes it through I worry about his kidneys. As it is they're failing and they might completely lose it after the operation. He's said to me that he'd rather die than be on dialasis. =\
    And because his circulation's so bad he might need his pinky toe amputated.
    Shit.

[EDIT: He can't have the MRI tomorrow because they're backed up. But the surgery's still a go. His feet are purple-ish/black it's so nasty. =x ]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  9. Link

Link lolwut

Youch. Best wishes to the dude.

10. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Eeeks, good luck to him Amanda.

11. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Best wishes to your grandpa, Amanda, and much luck to you all.

-

Mountains out of molehills. I make too much fuss about my problems.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  12. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Good luck to your grandpa, Amanda. I hope he turns out okay.

You know what I'm tired of? (Besides ending sentences with prepositions, DUH.) I'm tired of being told by guy after guy that I would be the perfect girlfriend. Not a single one of them has ever asked me on a date, and when I try to make the first move, they all tell me that they think of me as a sister. If I were really that attractive/interesting/unique/intelligent/funny/geeky, you'd think that ONE would at least have coffee with me. Nope. I'm just Kate, every guy's best friend. Am I really good girlfriend material? Or am I doomed to be the sidekick chick?

13. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

Kate, from the pictures i've seen of you and what i've read about your personality (which im not good at, but anyway), you seem really nice, have a good sense of humour and yeh, i'm sure you will find 'mr right' soon enough, and im sure you are good girlfriend material, maybe there all scared to get into a relationship...i dont know, but yeh.

I dont know where i stand in my relationship anymore, it seems perfect and then goes all weird like it is at the moment...hmm i dont know, maybe im not cut out for relationships...or maybe i am too young for a relationship

14. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

My band instructor has cancer.

Things just keep getting worse.

15. Link

Link lolwut

Damn. Your life's a party.
    ---

My supervisor wil not leave me alone. She keeps asking me out, or saying, "You know, its not against the rules to date a supervisor". But she is way older than me and she is my SUPERVISOR. Plus, there's a girl I really like at work, and this supervisor is trying to sabotage it because she likes me. Women are so crazy.

16. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Go to your boss, and tell them to tell the supervisor to leave you alone.

Amanda - *hugs*

17. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

blah for most of the awesome guys where I live being way older then me.

18. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I am seriously frustrated with so many things. I'm tired of it. :sleep:

19. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I cried at school today. That's not me, I don't freak out because of people calling me a bitch and telling me to fuck off.

Here it goes.

Somewhere between the last two lessons, this guy walks up to me, tells me fuck you three times, and when I finally retaliated by giving him the finger and walking away, he pulled my arm back and returned the finger. I walked off to my friends, and he followed me everywhere I went, saying obscene things, like suck my dick, or different versions of fuck you, and when he pushed me (twice), I finally lost my temper and said "Why won't you fucking leave me alone", he imitated my voice, and repeated and repeated, and his cronies just copied him. I'm not a violent person. That was the first time in a while that I actually considered the consequences of punching a student. I was willing to punch him just to get him away. I was doing well up to that point, but when I met up with my friends again, I started crying. I didn't expect to do that, and the others were surprised, because apparently it was amusing watching him follow me around and insult me. That doesn't mean they're bad people, they were very nice when they actually saw the tears, and at least he's afraid of one friend, so she can get rid of him when he's bugging me and she's around. I don't want to tell any teachers, I mean, it's not a big deal, and even though this is the second or third time it's happened, it wasn't this bad the last two times.

That's been eating at me since I got home from school, I just had to get it out.

I wasn't the only one who had a bad day. A friend of mine has boyfriend problems. What I don't get is why her boyfriend kissed her, then kissed her best friend in front of her, and returned to his girlfriend and kissed her again. He apologised, so they're okay in her opinion. Her best friend is acting completely guilt-free, and apparently this is the fourth boyfriend she's "stolen". It didn't completely work this time, though. They're still together, and the so called best friend is out, seemingly oblivious to everything that's going on.

They look so sweet together, I guess it's for the best that they didn't break up.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2006
  20. Link

Link lolwut

What the hell? This person just randomly came up to you and started doing that shit?

Anyway, my supervisor still won't stop.
    Sorry if thats a bit long.
    Thats me(LProcksyourballs, naturally) and my supervisor. Why I gave her my AIM name is beyond me, I must have been tired or drugged. She is so amazingly clumsy with her advances. And I just act like some niave retard, and like I have no clue that she likes me. GAH. Someone give me advice on how to end this insanity without hurting her or getting her in trouble...

Last edited: Apr 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.