Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Well, yeah, it feels awesome and shit, but it's nothing to base your life around or get hung up over.

2. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

He's not basing his life around it. He was just stating that he's never had it. Simple as that. :)

3. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah, that's not even what I was trying to imply, but okay.

4. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

rite k.

5. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

*relieved* That feels so much better, now that I'm 100% sure. =]

6. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I realized that I am such a bastard at things. I worry too much over stupid shit, I probably realized that i'll be stuck at the bottom forever, and five bucks the serial killer thing Syd said will probably be true.

I just wish I could try, that's all.

7. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Don't worry about it.

With alot of my friends being 19 (I'm 19 in 7 months), I'd say 75% of them have never been kissed. As for the other 25%, I'd say 20% of that is attributable to drunkenness. :lol:

It'll happen, but forcing it is only going to make you more exasperated. Be patient.

----------------------------------------
    Hey, I don't think I've done this before in this thread. I'm not really looking for advise, more like somewhere to put down my thoughts so I can come back to them and know what I'm doing.

So, in my current life, there's this amazing chick that, like, has 5 or 6 people going after her. The competition is fierce, and it has lead to some backstabbing within the group (some on my part, unfortunately). If there was an "inside track", I think I'd have it, because we're the closest out of everyone. Problem is, we're such good friends that it's come to the point that we're too close for me to fathom going further with some sort of relationship. We have total confidence in each other and can talk about anything, we've got complimentary personalities, and we're both mature. I've come to the point where I'd much rather stay as one of her better friends than trying to rush into a relationship that only complicates things and runs the risk of not only screwing up the relationship, but our friendship forever. I'm unsure a relationship would work, really. My philosophy is that if you really care about someone and how they feel, you'll make the personal sacrifices to ensure they feel the best they can.

8. *MoOn*

*MoOn* Well-Known Member

Why????

actually its being along time as i'm a member around here but there is something make me feel so sad :( ... it is that NO ONE TALKING TO ME OR GETING TO KNOW ME... Why??? is anyboday HATE ME lol :s
    about to post some subjects ... i see that its already being post it ...
    i swear that i'm a nice gurl ... try to PM me & u will see
    Love you all my friends ....
    thats it
    Take care

Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  9. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Start conversation in Random Thoughts :lol: That's how most people on here start to make friends. Well, in some cases anyway. :)

10. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

If memories are all I have, I'll just have to live with it. It's just hard, I guess. It's like, just when you're getting used to the fact that someone is gone, they start to take his things away and it all comes back to you.

11. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

how have we gone so far apart now? I mean, we used to be closer then friends, and now, i cant even touch/poke her :cry: ill just ramble else where

12. Link

Link lolwut

XD @ Casey and Andrea.

13. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Ok, first off, that was very good advice. ^_^
    It's true. don't push things, all that will happen is you'll get frustrated and push someone away.

Second, I'm in the same sort of situation as you, Mark. Me and him are great friends, and we each have people after us. I'm not sure how well I could actually be in a relationship, but I think that I would rather stay friends than have anything bad happen to become a detriment to our friendship. (dreams get frustrating though. >_<)

14. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Trust me, i've been going through that with my friend Sydney since school ended :lol:

15. Mousey

Mousey Member

i love this girl in my class emma so much i seriously considering killing this guy with a soldering iron in DT because he called her a bitch

16. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

I swear there's something wrong with me. I've been extremely tired, I've always been taking naps around 7PM because I get really tired for some reason, then I end up getting waken up at 12AM by my mom to get up and get into bed properly [I nap in the most akward positions, haha].

And I've been really procrastinating lately. Sheesh. I have to do a 10-journal and 12-question [one of them being a poster] assignment on a book and also a magazine about myself [due...may 10th?]. The book stuff is due soon I think, and I haven't started either. We watched the old version of Romeo and Juliet instead of reading first, as some of the class was missing because of the band trip. And I swear, I would prefer to read R&J instead of watching it, because I can barely make sense of what they're saying quick enough, because it's kinda hard to hear at the back of the class, even though she has it loud - they just speak really really fast, imo.

Wow. Then there's also the fact we have to do a porfolio of our notes and assignments in geo. And fuck, my geo work is EXTREMELY messy, as Akerstream's notes suck. There's only one really big plus about his class; no projects or anything big, just a whole shitload of notes. And like I said, his notes suck. As he puts up like 5 pages (varies) full of stuff, and only has us jot down a few points, as most is some useless or self-explainatory info. The guy himself is amusing actually, constantly repeating himself, I swear he has some kind of disability where he's forgetful or something, as he repeats the same thing (like a test date, or some important fact) like a million times, seriously. In gym, when we were doing health, he always said that we could use our notes for the test, but not the textbook/whateveryouwanttocallit. Adam and I counted how many times he said it, and I swear the total was around 50.

And also in basic design today, Tellier asks me if I was told about a meeting I'm suppose to go to soon, and of course, I don't know, so he tells me I got randomly picked for this international test which this year is focusing on science apparently (also some personal info stuff on the side), like for a study or whatever. The Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA). http://www.pisa.oecd.org/ Hmm, a bit rusty on my science, but then again, I'm constantly getting bombarded with questions from Jen and Adrienne so it should be easy enough. I just hate biology, everything else I'm fine with. And I did pretty good in science last semester (somewhere up around 80%).

And we also started track on the outdoor track this morning. I'm contemplating quitting outdoor track, as I had a really hard time breathing because the air was too thin/thick [really cold out], so I couldn't catch my breath easy. And I felt really out of it when we were doing sprints. I couldn't stay on my toes for some reason. And I forgot my gym clothes this morning, so I was out there running in my jean shorts, tshirt and hoody. Luckily my track hoody is warm. Gah, I really want to work up to Bryan (200m/24.47s) and Jeremy (200m/25.?s) as I'm still up at 27.25s (200m). Boo. I'll get there eventually.

And I'm also dreading June 30th. Apparently we're moving out that day, but I really don't know what's going to happen. I'm so fucking confused. We're moving to Kelowna, but even that part of the plan still isn't clear: where are we going to live? what school am I going to go to? how the fuck am i going to make friends (as I'm usually quiet, so that screws me over)? And then I won't even going into the other complications moving has caused. Just as I started to think my life was clicking, a puzzle piece falls to the ground and falls under the couch. Yay. Hopefully I'll get everything right.

[edit] whoa, long post, hah. whooops.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  17. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I love how this is identical to your blog post. =P

*hugs*

18. Link

Link lolwut

Gah. I told her we can't date. But she's still after me. And now she's saying I'm making excuses. She is a supervisor, and I don't want to date her because of that . That's a valid reason. ...Maybe not the real reason. But I'm an okay liar. She just doesn't want to believe me. I really don't want to have to tell her that I don't like her.

Edit. My sister has a boyfriennnnnd. I'm so happy for her.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  19. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Yeah, I got lazy. Duh.

20. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Jackie's living with me now because her Mom kicked her out. I fucking hate her Mom, I feel bad for Jackie.

I don't mind though, it's nice having someone sleep in the same room as me again I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.