9/11 Painful Deceptions

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Andrea, Mar 25, 2006.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Can someone please point me towards good hard evidence that the Bush adminstration or the US was behind 9/11. And no posting conspiracy theory movies. Oh wait, you can't. Because the US didn't do it.

Here we go with the "That's what they want you to believe!!!" comments...

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I could quite possibly argue that instead of telling me to produce evidence that the US was behind 9/11 you should all produce evidence that it wasn't...however I'm not going to waste my time arguing because half the people here don't even take the opinions of others into consideration.

Neil

Hmmm well....

Al Queda took responsibility. Known Al Queda terrorists were seen entering the airport...gah fuck it. I won't even try because you have your head so content on being wrapped around mindless propaganda.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

Haha!

Neil, think what you want about the WTC buildings because that is a touchy subject but what do you think happened to the Pentagon? I'm very curious to know.

My other point is, just because someone took responsibility for something doesn't mean they did it. I'm sure you can relate to that in some way with events in your own life.

Luke

:lol:

There's such a thing as an opinion Neil, how about you go find a dictionary and find out what that means instead of disregarding everyone elses opinions and theories. ;)

I'll remind you that the BBC reported that some of the 'terrorists' that were said to have hijacked the planes are alive and well living in various countries throughout the middle-east. Now correct me if my head's 'so content on being wrapped around mindless propaganda' but wouldn't they be dead if they really hijacked the planes?

Or perhaps they all have evil twins.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
    Neil

Oh right I forgot. Bush just happened to decide that he was going to crash some fucking planes into a building so that he could justify what most people are calling a 'grab for oil' or an 'unjustified war'. Everyone's just so sick of hearing the same old story about what happened, so all of a sudden it's more exciting to believe that the US planned and executed 9/11.

And regarding what the BBC said, they were suspects, not necessarily the people who took the plane and crashed it into the building whilst yelling "JIHAD!".

Unless you forgot, these crazy motherfuckers, Al Queda are the largest and most ruthless terrorist organization in the Middle East.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
    Luke

And? That proves absolutely nothing that they were the cause of it. And despite alot of their actions being horrible and what some would call unjustified you can't call them crazy. They're doing what they do because it's what they feel is right no matter what we think, hell, they probably think the western world are crazy motherfuckers.

Not that I condole any of their actions.

lpboarder

lpboarder Well-Known Member

This is absolutely the most hilarious/assinine thread about 9/11 I have read since that day. Sorry to be a jerk but everyone who believes it was a conspiracy take a deep breath and read all these posts again. To sit there and believe, for fact, that the government was behind this slaughter of innocent Americans should sicken me. But because it is so ridiculous, I have to laugh. I'm sorry to offend those of you who have all the hard hitting evidence that it was a cover up but come on, stop drinking the liberal look-aid and wake up. Yes it happened on Bush's watch, but you want to blame someone blame Clinton or the UN, hell even blame that worthless human Jimmy Carter but it is not 100% George Bush's fault.

If you want to really study how this all unfolded, dont go back just 5 years, try 10, 20 or even 60 years ago. All of us, Europe, the former USSR and the US had a hand in creating this scourge of violence and hate. Iraq and Afghanistan were pawns long before the current war. The liberal media machine doesnt want you to think that far back because it erodes their theories. And remember, they are all theories, not fact. If 9/11 is a cover up then I suppose all terrorist related attacks against the US have been cover ups as well, right?

Wake up!

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

wow that really does make you think about 9/11, it is a very strong argument also.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

but we'll never really know in the end right? i mean most conspiracy theorists aren't taken seriously but at the same time there is this small possibility that they maybe right because the Government keeps away important evidence etc. away from the public which makes them consider the possibility of a conspiracy in the first place...

Luke

So you arrive at LPA and immeadiatly insult people's intelligence...well done.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I blame Bush, whether or not Al Quaeda carried out the attacks or not. Intelligence received by the dumbass in August showed that terrorists were going to hijack planes and what not. BUSH IGNORED THOSE WARNINGS AND LET 9/11 HAPPEN! Maybe the entire thing was a conspiracy, maybe it wasn't. Either way, Bush knew about it and let it happen, and I place 100% of the blame on him regardless.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

AND everyone should have known when they tried to blow up the world trade center the first time and it didn't work out that they would try again.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

amen to that

nice one million posts btw...

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i don't think it was a conspiracy, but i do think that if the government was paying more attention to bin laden and al quaeda we would hav been more prepared for this. it has almost happened before, and i don't understand why they just let it go. maybe because the plan didn't work and nowhere near as many people died? i don't know. but they should have realized then that this would happen again.

lpboarder

lpboarder Well-Known Member

I'm entitled to my opinion like anyone else. Maybe I felt insulted with all the far fetched theories and conspiracies that are being brought up. If I remember correctly, people did die and lives were changed forever. Trying to blame it on Bush only is ridiculous.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Not everoyne is entittled to speak there side.

(luckly, it is here ^_^)

anyway, whats your side?

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

So you dont think Bush should be blamed at all when he completely ignored warnings about terrorists planning to hijack planes?

Luke

I'm not saying you're not entitled to an opinion however I felt that your attitude of joining on LPA and then basicly say that other people's opinions are wrong was bad. It's obvious to me that your ignorant on the the topic because you have yet to state a valuable fact in your argument and instead just insult people's intelligence.

Todd is right, every way you look at it Bush IS responsable in some way.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Bush ignored warnings about when those planes were hijacked, end result was many people died because he ignored warnings, seems to be his fault to me.