Linkin Park's lastability?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lparks41, May 7, 2006.

lparks41

lparks41 Well-Known Member

Hey,

I was reading forums on a fellow Lp site, not going to name names or anything, but there was this really skeptical person in there spoiling our fun.

He/She was saying that they think that Linkin Park's third album will be their last and thats why they are releasing a box set with the new cd. They also said that Chester's solo is being delayed because of that reason...

There is no fucking way that can happen anyway right? Because Linkin Park still owes Warner five more releases correct? So what are they going to do release the box set and 3 more remix albums with it?

Come on Lp is going to have at least two more real studio albums before they even consider calling it quits. They would be stupid to break up Lp anyway at this point in their career. So how long do you think they will last for?

natalie_16_2k5

natalie_16_2k5 Well-Known Member

hopefully for a while yet. i dont think they will call it quits yet. they have so much more to give.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i cant see them sacking it off now. i hope they go on for a while yet...

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

That person doesn't know what they're talking about. There are no plans for Linkin Park to stop making records after their third release and I'm sure they have plenty of life in them yet. Just because they have a number of side projects doesn't mean they're going to stop with Linkin Park. As long as they get on & are around, I'm sure they'll continue to make music under "Linkin Park".

...and I'm not too sure where this box set idea came from.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Whoever said that doesn't know what they're talking about.

In no way is Linkin Park going to call it quits. This is only their third album. And I have doubts that it will be a box set.

They're not going to consider calling it quits until probably after two or three studio albums. Snow White Tan was delayed because of the album itself. It'd be too much for Chester. Two releases in the same year is very difficult.

So, that person is an idiot. Enough said.

EMIN3Mfan

EMIN3Mfan Active Member

sounds like what the eminem fans are discussing...he's not retiring and i dont think LP will...at least i hope not. if that happens my two faves are done :(

ProEdge

ProEdge Well-Known Member

Please c'mon. You or no one else should speak on behalf of the band as to when they'll "call it quits." That's up to LP and when they do, trust me, we'll all know.