are u still a huge fan of LP

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jester, Apr 21, 2005.

1. steve12

steve12 Well-Known Member

Everything theyve done up to now has been incredible, the remixes, the albums, collision course, i love the way they use different styles with their music, something most bands dont do! LP forever!

2. LitaGreen

LitaGreen Member

I don't own Collision Course. I listen to the other albums fairly often but when I heard Numb/Encore i was disappointed.

3. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

less...much less. i just didnt like them remixing another set of songs. and im totally bored with everything now as well

4. dudeman_OG

dudeman_OG Well-Known Member

That's me too. I don't like Collision Course, but because of that, I just DON'T LISTEN TO IT, it's that simple.

5. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

I'm still a huge fan but i just egnore Collision Course and listen to the other songs and hope that time passes fast until it's time for their new album!!!hahaha

6. bunn78

bunn78 Active Member

i love em all. they are all awesome man and i listen to hybrid theory so much my whole family knows most of the lyrics to most of the songs

7. DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

they are my 2nd favorite band and I still listen to their songs everyday, I'll admit I didn't think Collision Course was the best thing in the world but I love the songs DOYS/LFY & 99P/OSC/POA

8. denallen2005

denallen2005 Member

i listen less then i used to, but it's still a lot :D
    I didn't like colision course that much, but it wasn't that bad either :)
    i first didn't want to buy it cause lots of people said it wasn't that great but i did buy it and i can say that it wasn't bad at all, i specialy liked the dvd, cause i could see the guys working and having fun :) but i listen to them less because i discover new bands and genres :D i recently started listening to Emo, Screamo and Metalcore bands :) but i still isten to them a lot compared to other people i know are fan of LP

grtz Allen

9. Zack

Zack Banned

I personally love Collision Course. I like every song on the album, but I don't care much for Big Pimpin'/Papercut. So yes, I'm still a huge fan of LP. People who aren't just because they mashed with Jay-Z, is an idiot. Get over the whole ''I hate rap'' thing, because LP has always been part Hip-Hop.

10. Insomnia

Insomnia Member

i love whatever has the lp sound and although the collision course wasn't so lp
    it was a realy nice project even i don't like so much hip hop music. maybe the next project will be more metal than hip hop but that doesn't mean that the hip hop lp-fans will stop love them...
    if you are real lp fans stop judging them for their choice cause they re still lp.
    also it was a project with Jay-Z, what could they do apart from "more hip hop"?
    Jay isn't a metal singer so he couldn't scream to make the project "more metal". The next time, sent a list with the artists that can make a lp project more metal and stop whining that lp now after all these years turned it to hip hop and they aren't so lp...

11. Marty Kirra

Marty Kirra New Member

I think people who are in to LP for the "In the End" type songs don't like Collison Course. I love CC because it's more "High Voltage" type songs if you get where I am going. It exposed the more hip-hop side of LP and also Mike's skills has a producer. If it wasn't for CC, we wouldn't have Fort Minor, which is also a great project. Mike is now into the rap scene mroe than ever and that's thanks to CC.

And remember, Jay picked LP, which says something doesn't it? So yes, I am still a fan of LP.

12. Mousey

Mousey Member

HELL YEAH! I'm still a MASSIVE fan of linkin park! i can't remember when i got into em but i've got about 200 mb worth of songs and remixes from them on my computer lol

13. DaveForester

DaveForester Well-Known Member

It's good that LP tried something different with CC and with the help of Jay, LP is more fixed in the Hip-Hop Scene, and it also helped Mike with his side project Fort Minor. I like bands who like to do experimental things and other styles, so I'm still a fan of Linkin Park.

14. Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust "Your Epitaph Will Be A Barcode"

Exactly. I do like them but I am not obsessed any more. The CC project wasn't that good, either. Maybe I will be more in to them when they release a new album, but I've lost interest for now.

15. lief92

lief92 Well-Known Member

i always listen to them whenever i get the chance. i hope that they make a new album because they're close to losing me as a fan. if you really think about it, they haven't made any original music since meteora. i think of collision course as old music becasue it's just remixed tracks really.

16. sledger_spite

sledger_spite Member

well
    that album was good
    i mean something original and different from the usual genre's
    so we must give credit to them
    also i believe that they have given music a new form
    so
    yes
    i still listen to their songs almost like for 2 hr. a day
    everyday

17. Shadow Jones

Shadow Jones Member

I persoanlly think they need to hurry up and get a new goddamned cd to many side projects like your saying and not enough studio time....

18. lief92

lief92 Well-Known Member

I agree. I mean the music is interesting but is the subject matter the same. I doesn't even really make sense.

19. nari

nari Well-Known Member

yer same i don't own collision course but do own the other 2

20. BrandonR24

BrandonR24 Well-Known Member

I'm still a huge fan always will be and I thought Collision Course ruled :chester: