Is there going to be a second FM record?

Discussion in 'Side Projects' started by lparks41, May 18, 2006.

lparks41

lparks41 Well-Known Member

I'm all confused about whether or not there will be another Fort Minor record. Do you think there will be another one or not? Knowing Mike, workhorse that he is, he will probably make another one when Chester is doing his solo thing in 2008 or when ever that is right?

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

No one knows if Mike's going to put out another Fort Minor record. It's too early to really make a prediction. It's not going to be for a while. He's going to be a busy man. The new Linkin Park album is going to come out this year, and he's going to be touring with them. Most likely, Linkin Park will have Fort Minor perform on their tour so he's doing double-time on stage.

Chester's going to be busy too. Snow White Tan is due to be out sometime in 2007. It was delayed because of the Linkin Park album.

So, it's not going to be until 2008 or 2009 when Mike starts working on a second FM record, that is, if he decides to do it. I'm pretty sure he will. Fort Minor is getting a lot of attention lately. With the playoffs and TRL and such, I think people are going to want a second one. I certainly do.

HybridRevolution

HybridRevolution Member

I really don't know but i would assume that he will bring out another. It was some good material but i think the whole "solo career" thing is becoming far too diversified. I don't see Linkin Park going anywhere after the next record.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don't think there's going to be another album right away. It's going to be at least three years before Mike even considers working on putting another Fort Minor album together. He's always going to be working on songs, but he's got Linkin Park in his sights right now. And if we've learned anything from the past, the band's going to be on tour for two years straight before they take a little break.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

They toured nonstop from the start of meteora. They took a break, and instead of breaking, they just did more music. It's not like they made the band stop to do the albums.

heirofslytherin

heirofslytherin Well-Known Member

Mike will in time. He's got to be tired doing Linkin Park and Fort Minor. Furthermore, he's producing the new LP record, correct. I hope to see another record as the first one was already quite good in my opinion, can't imagine how a second would be like.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i want a second disc. we can only wait and see though - what mike does is what mike does. nothing is set in stone as of yet, it probably wont be for some time to come.

right now its time to get excited for the LP record.

Shadow Jones

Shadow Jones Member

Yes i have ben waiting for quite a wile for another Linkin Park record im glad there finally putting out another and i am also excited at the possibility that Fort Minor my put out a 2nd record because The Rising Tied is really good.