Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

yeah your right so this weekend were going out for a day to her favorite place for one last time. :hug:

i suppose there is a slightly good side to all of this, its that i can say my final goodbye's and do all the things she wanted to do, unlike when my Grandad died he was gone in a click and i never had a chance to say goodbye or do anything he wanted to do.

:cry:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  2. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Aw, Tommmm...that's good then. Good. :hug:
    Will this make you feel better?
    [​IMG]

3. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Ok, my girlfriend Jess and I have known each other for 5 years now. We dated back before I was a freshman in high school but we broke up only because she moved away to Iowa. Well we never lost touch and talked every day since then. Well a few weeks ago we decided we want to give it another shot, because she wanted to move back here this summer. So we've been together for a while and everything was really perfect, I mean we're talking absolutely perfect. Then of course, what goes up always has to fall. Her younger sister (now 14) has been battling leukemia for years and it has just recently started to come back. The treatments won't work anymore and she only has a few months left to live. Well Jess had a fight with her mother tonight and has decided to stay in Iowa until anything happens. Now she might not come till January and we won't see each other for months, so I don't know what to do. I have the option of moving out there, it's about 900 miles away, a 14 hour drive, but I don't know what to do. I'm so upset, I can't think, I don't know what I should do.

4. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm starting to get real sick of my friends. Let's make a list of all their faults. I'm going to use their real names because I'll probably get confused if I don't.

Matt's my best friend. I won't argue that. Lately, though, he's not been acting like himself. His girlfriend has changed him for the worse. Before her, he was around all the time, willing to do anything for anyone. He's still that way, but he's emotionally drained because she's a complete and utter psychopath. She's also a compulsive liar, which doesn't help her case at all. She's stolen him away from the rest of his friends and that's unacceptable. He's also on the verge of doing something really stupid, because he's tired of bending over backward for everyone. Even after I told him to stop and focus only on himself, he won't. I don't understand it.

Beaumont's got to start thinking straight. He's in love with his ex-girlfriend but won't and refuses to do anything about it. The sad part is that she's still in love with him. Both of them are in denial about it and it's making me mad. He's also a... well, man whore. He's talked to so many different girls since breaking up with his ex-girlfriend that it's almost disgusting. He's dating a girl he's barely known for a couple weeks. The first thing he said to me about her was that she looks like his ex-girlfriend. The thing is, she doesn't look anything like her. His ex-girlfriend is gorgeous; his new girlfriend isn't that pretty. Then again, I haven't seen her in person yet. Beaumont's dropped off the face of the earth and hasn't talked to me for almost two weeks.

Tim's an asshole and I hate him. If I was to make a list of all my friends based on how much I like them, he'd be dead last. He never thinks outside his own box and thinks all his ideas are the best ideas ever, whereas everbody else's ideas are the stupidest he's ever heard. He's always intervening in everyone's business and has even claimed that, without him, we'd all make way more mistakes in life, which is complete and utter bullshit. He's also the biggest hypocrite I know. He claims he's still in love with his ex-girlfriend (and clearly is) but won't do anything about it because she makes him miserable (or so he says). He's always going out with other girls but won't do anything with them because of his ex-girlfriend. It's annoying when you hear him talk about how much he hates her and then turns around and talks to her for two hours on the phone while we're all around. He's also become less and less fun the past... year, or so. He's also got this stupid habit of bashing other people's musical tastes simply because someone doesn't like a certain genre. He always gives me shit because I don't like rap. So what? He claims he hates emo, yet listens to some of the most emo bands out there (Taking Back Sunday, Hawthorne Heights). He also wanted me to go with him to pick out "rose stencils" to paint in the garage (our group of friends' "apartment"). I looked at him, called him a choice word and kicked him out of my house. I hate him.

Stu's probably the most stable out of everyone. He's got a 40-60 hours-a-week job and has a girlfriend who loves him (we think). The only problem with him is that he's never around because he's always so busy. It's kind of sad that we don't get to see him much but we also understand why. The thing about Stu that pisses me off is that he's way too cocky. He keeps Tim in check, though, so, without Stu, Tim'd probably be dead.

Colin's probably the most kindhearted person in the group. He wears his heart on his sleeve. But I'll be damned if he isn't a woman. He calls me to bitch about stupid things all the time. He let's girls trample all over him all the time and it's kind of lame. He also talks about drums way too much. If there's nothing else to talk about, he's talking about drums. No one cares, yet he doesn't seem to realize that. He's also got a terrible habit of asking people to take him home at four in the morning after we've all been drinking. It's so stupid. When we drink, he gets hammered in the first five minutes and then falls asleep. Then, when the rest of us start having fun, he gets pissed off because we're being so loud. Then he asks someone to take him home. It's so annoying.

Dave's a douchebag and I hate him. All he wants is to have sex and that's really lame. The only reason he talks to half the girls he talks to is to try to get in their pants, including my girlfriend. She didn't believe me but she told me he was hitting on her hardcore at Colin's open house until she told him off. Then he started hitting on her friend who's, like, twelve years old. It freaked her out real bad and she had to go home because she was scared. I can't stand Dave. Ever since he started playing guitar, that's all he does. It's the most annoying thing in the world.

I think that's everyone. They're all really getting on my nerves. Especially since I've been home from my surgery only Matt's come to see me. No one else has even so much as contacted me or responded to any of my phone calls or text messages. So you know what? Fuck them.

5. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: I'm sorry, Nate. Maybe you should decide what to do when you're clearminded, and not so upset.

--

Will, :hug: I'm sorry I don't have anything better to say.

6. aLee

aLee Banned

I wish I were a Moderator here.

7. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

YOU JUST JOINED! Jesus. You have... 4 posts.

--

Will, I'm sorry babe. I know how frustrating it is to have people just... change. And not in a good way. I hope everything works out for you.

How are you feeling now? Any better since the surgery?

8. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Oh my God lol thats exactly what i thought before reading your post:lol:

--------------
    Nate - leukemia ruins everything:cry:

9. Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

Will take it easy.Kick dave's butt 4 hitting on ur girlfriend.What is he planning to become??A rapist????

Well now that you know who are your "true" friends try and go closer to them.People like tim and dave aren't even worthy of being called "friends"

10. Janie Jones

I feel depressed. And I hate studying. And the expectations that I put on myself. My parents dont care if I'm a topper or not. Then why do I???

11. heirofslytherin

heirofslytherin Well-Known Member

I might get suspended on Monday for sort of insulting my headmistress on national radio. Not that I'm sorry about it because I'm not. She deserves it and anyone in the drama team, the cheerleading team and the BM debating team would agree.

And to Meghna, my parents don't push me either, but I feel obligated to do it cause it's my future I'm talking about. So it's basically up to you. Do you want a cushy job when your old or a slogging yourself out but only earning a fraction of salary educated people have.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2006
  12. Janie Jones

I don't need SSt for my future, though, HoS. I mean, ninth grade. But It's almost OCDish that if I work hard, I hate it. If I don't then I feel guilty 24/7. I hate feeling guilty.

13. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

it's not her fault that she doesn't want to move back because of her sister. it has to be hard for her. i would move there if i were you to be able to support her through this hard time. it will be hard for you leaving everything you know, but you can always look at it as an extended vacation and both of you can come back in january. it's going to be hard for her and she's going to need someone to support her, and i think you are the perfect one to do it if you guys know each other as well as you say you do. she will really appreciate it.

14. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Life is so different without friends that you can hang out with. I'm not sure what to expect when I finally start school. Who will I meet, what'll they be like, etc. Oh well, I just hope I can play my cards right.

15. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

*shrug* I'm sure you'll do better than me.

16. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

@Will:

Will, it seems to me you're sick of them all because they changed, how they act,... They don't seem to care about anyone besides their selves so maybe you should find other friends.
    That'll be pretty hard to do so maybe you could try to fix everything by telling or giving them what you just wrote about them.
    That's something I wouldn't be capable off ever but maybe it's better if you just tell them what you think about them. Asspecially because you're having a hard time yourself because of them. It'll be a big releave, let them handle these problems...

If it doesn't work out okay, you shouldn't feel bad because they're behaving impossible right now.

I feel like that sometimes too, it isn't easy but I'd feel better when one of my friends told me what they really think about me instead of hiding it all or avoiding me.

I hope everything turns out to be okay.

17. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Fiiiinally I found the time to go to the doctor for my ears. I should have gone earlier I know, but I couldn't find the time. And after this week I have my holidays, so I guess I will go then :)

18. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I was in a pretty serious car accident about a week ago. It was my fault, I didn't see the other woman coming. I feel awful because I managed to get out of my car and run over to where her car landed (it had flipped over and skidded about seventy feet), and when I saw that she was alive and out of her car as well I just fell apart. For the few seconds when I couldn't see her, just that her car had rolled, I'd thought I'd killed her.

I don't think I could live with myself if I'd had.

Since then I don't want to get back behind the wheel. But I have to drive into downtown today, and I'm really, really scared. I've already totaled one car, what if something else happens today?

19. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

Why worry about that?...it happened once...it doesn't happen every day...besides...just 'cause you think it's your fault doesn't mean you are...she could've had something to drink or something else u know?...so...take it easy ^_^

20. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

hah, yeah. in my case they don't speak a complete different language. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.