Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Wow...:ermm: .

Best of luck to you. <3

2. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

I hope everything goes wonderfully, Will. Despite some of our differences, you've always been one of my favorite people on this board since I joined a few years ago. I'm sure you'll be ok.

3. nari

nari Well-Known Member

arrrgggg mi stupid brother broke mi door handle and yesterday sum shut the door so we ciuldn't open it :blink: so we had to unscrew the old screen to jump in the window but it took so long and i missed that many calls on mi phone and now i have no door handle at all>_<

4. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Will, best of luck to you. Just hang in there. :)

5. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Willll, good luck dear <3

6. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

lucky wishes 4 U Will... :)

7. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm home. The only bad part about being home's that I don't have the bar in my chest anymore. The infection was so bad that the bar had to be removed, basically nullifying my surgery. It got contaminated during my first surgery but no one knows why. I can go back in two months to have the surgery reperformed but I don't think I'm going to. I went through way too much.

8. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

But what does that mean for your recovery, the not having the surgery reperformed?

9. Will

I'll recover normally. When all's said and done, it'll be like I never had the surgery. It's a shame. I was really looking forward to this.

I can't blame my doctors, though. Out of over 80 procedures, I'm the first problem he's ever had (any kind of problem at all).

10. Linja

But weren't you in a lot of pain before the operation, will the problem still cause you pain?

11. Will

No, I wasn't in any pain before the surgery.

I had some respiratory problems (I'd get winded very quickly even doing simple things) and there was fluid around my heart.

The operation was meant to make the respiratory problems go away. The fluid around my heart wasn't life-threatening.

My doctor said that, when the bar was inserted underneath my sternum and my sternum pushed outward, my left lung, which was significantly smaller than it should've been, enlarged slightly, and my heart, which was rotated awkwardly and had fluid around it, moved back into place and the fluid immediately disappeared.

He said that, when the bar was removed, my heart stayed in place. He also said that my sternum didn't move back to its original location too much. He did say that my sternum wouldn't stay where it was with the bar in place, but it wouldn't move back to where it was before the surgery. So, all in all, the surgery wasn't entirely for naught.

Like I said, though: There was no pain before. I'm hoping the next three months pass quickly because the pain I'm experiencing now is terrible.

I have to go back to the Clinic on Wednesday to have drains removed from my incisions. They wanted to make sure any extra pus was drained from the incisions so I've got to have them taken out Wednesday. After that, I should be fairly normal. But right now, moving my right arm hurts so back because of the drain.

12. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Willlllll.

Get better! I miss you. <3

13. Linja

Right then, I hope you recover fully soon!

14. Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

hey Will get well soon

15. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Best of luck, Will. Get better soon. <3

16. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I was at my girlfriends house and I couldn't resist the extreme amount of temptation. We had sex...............4 times. I always knew that I would probably wait until I was married to have sex, just because of the morals that I like to have, that I think that isn't something that should just be thrown around carelessly, but we've been dating for a long long time and she wanted to so it just kind of happened. That's not what I'm worried about, though. We didn't have any protection and so we didn't go for very long and I would pull out before I would ejaculate, but I know about precum and things like that. We did do it again, and then I washed it off with soap and everything for the last 2 times. I hope everything turns out okay...I never really did go all over inside of her, but it's kind of scary and I really regret it. I guess my hormones got in the way of my intelligence this time, and I'm never going to do it again without atleast using some sort of protection. Hopefully this is a mistake that won't come back to haunt me in about 6 weeks.

17. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Will, your better ^_^

glad to hear.

18. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

you'll be ok. it's easy to get worked up in situations like that, but odds are you guys will be fine.
    just next time be a little more careful.

19. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Nate sometimes i think that alot of bad things happen to you.
    But I think you kind of sustain everything and hold through the bad times perfectly. I admire you. A lot.
    Marj, i am worried about your ears. how are they?
    Zak, Branden is right, you`ll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2006
  20. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

We broke up, because of the age difference. My parents forbade it, and he told me that he was genuinely sorry but that it would not work out. I don't think I've had such strong feelings for someone like this since David allmost, and I can't let him go. I don't fucking want this. I just want to be happy, he makes me happy. How stupid am I? To think that it maybe could have worked. I knew and saw that this was coming.

I miss him more than the world right now. He said that it's not the end of things, and that in one more year things could maybe be different. It sucks because he's one of the most honest guys I've ever met, and stupid laws fucking prevent me from being with someone as awsome as him. 21 or not, he's so amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.