Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

How so?

2. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Raj - thanks man, hope your friend will be ok aswell.

Andrea - thanks hun *hug*

Aisha - yeah i'm gonna take care of the ring, although i can't wear it yet because it's still too big.

3. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Best wishes Tom. :hug:

4. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I wouldn't call it an overdose, but I took enough soma (carisoprodol) that I was spinning around on my back on my ex-girlfriend's trailer floor, and kept saying, "shit" over and over. Eventually she came back from next door with her sister and they found me, and made me vomit. Her mother was going to call the hospital. I know you can't overdose on that, unless you take them in large, large amounts (I only took 9, when most people only take about 2 or 4 to feel something).

I keep wondering, what is it going to take for me to quit this stuff? Is it going to take a near overdose? One of my friends overdosing? Getting busted?

5. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

You'll be dead before you can quit.

6. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

How about just quitting? If you're questioning it now, just quit. It is NOT as hard as you think, it's NOT cool to keep doing this, and it does NOT make you any good of a person for it. Yeah you want to "live a full life" or whatever that bullshit is, but there is a world outside of all that, and shortening your life by putting this crap into your body is completely contradicting yourself. Don't try to play it off as anything else, because no matter what you say, you're wasting your life and time on this crap. One day you'll end up dead or in jail, and then what? Your life will basically be over, and then what? If you give it up now you may just have a chance for a somewhat fulfilling life, just find other things to occupy your time. It's just a gigantic waste. Do you realize that it makes a person look stupid when they act like that?

7. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Today was the first day since the day before my surgery that I have felt well enough to have any guests at my side for any length of time.

My girlfriend, Lindsay, her friend, Jessie, and my friend, Bait, showed up around two o'clock. Lindsay bought a shirt for me as a "get well" gift, and I was floored. I didn't expect her to buy me anything.

About two hours later, my best friend, Matt, shows up, along with my friend, Colin. Matt walks into my house lugging a humongous guitar case. "Jackson" is emblazoned on the side.

He sets it on my lap and says, "Happy birthday, Merry Christmas, happy birthday, Merry Christmas, happy birthday, I love you." He unlatches the guitar case since I can't reach the latches the way he set it on me, and opens the case.

Inside is a brand-new Jackson JS30 Rhoads electric guitar, black. I was even more floored. He went out and bought me a brand-new guitar as a "get well" gift.

I really don't know what to do. I thanked him so many times that I think he regrets buying the guitar for me.

He claimed it was payback for last summer when I bought him an ESP F-50 for his birthday.

I love my friends. Some of them, at least.

8. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Holy shit, Will. Your friends are amazing (-ly insane). oO

I'm glad you're starting to feel more well, keep it up. =]

9. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I'm glad that some of your friends are proving themselves wonderful, Will.

-

It seems like not all of them have forgotten me, and it makes me happy.

10. Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

casey,you got brains in your balls?

just quit the fucking stuff

will,you should be proud of your friends

11. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

I'm not sure but...there's this girl I reeeaaaaally like...I know this is kinda dumb asking on the internet but....we spent a whole day holding hands and cuddling at a festival and the next day she tells me she'd like to get to know me before she'd go on for a relationship...a few days later she tells me she wants to break up with her boyfriend...well she's been wanting to for guite a while aparrently but I just found out like 5 days after she told me she didn't want a relationship yet....am I out of my mind to think I have a chance or was it just a little misshap that I found out about this stuff in such a crappy order?

(by the way...I'm really aching 'Cause I don't know what the F's goin' on...)

P.S.: YAY will you'R feeling Bettr! ^_^

12. FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

Hmmm, hard to say, girls are quite unpredictable when it comes to that, i guess.

13. Seinfeld

Hmm...maybee U're right....but...that didn't help...now I feel worse...but still thankies 2 u ^_^

14. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I think im going to drop one of my friends. Why? He's hypocrite and an asshole to me and my other friends. Something like this.

There's a girl I like, Simone. Guido, that friend, said to me "Chris, she's all yours and I wish you the best." 2/3 hours later on a party he said "I dont know what to do! I dont wanna kiss with Esther (some girl) and I already kissed with Simone!" So the next day I ask him "Did you kissed her?" and he bloody denies it.

And today, Guido and a girl picked me up to watch TV at his place. I watched TV with the girl and so did Guido. Then he asked me to go home. I thought he was joking, so I said no. And that kept going for 20 minutes. Then he said "Well, ill just going to the other room with her." ...... and he leaves me there. Alone. In his room. How fucking rude is that? After watching TV for 15 minutes I slammed on his door that I was going and then I left. He's one of the weirdest friends I have and its time that we drop him. We as in me and my other friends.

15. Seinfeld

Well...don't really know what to say but...hasn't it occured to you that he might have....'something' with that other girl?...and....well....maybe he has some problems...I'd talk to him before dropping him...but that's just my opinion ^_^

16. Chris

Oh, im thinking about that everyday :lol: But he says that she likes me very much.

17. Seinfeld

Oh...well....then...uh....dump him?...^_^ I'l just keep guiet now ^_^

18. Chris

Yeah, thats what I said to my other friends :lol:

19. Seinfeld

Well...then I hope you succeed?...^_^

20. Chris

Yeah, my other friend agrees with me and he doesnt wanna hang out with him for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.