Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

True.

There's another thing I need to let out though. There's like this girl who works for the government (insurance department) for a state thats below mine and like I really want her to come up here.

Dont know how to make that happen though. Suggestions? :p

2. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

shut up. :lol: :p

3. Derek

Ouch that hurts when you talk to me like that baby <3.

:lol: !!!!

4. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Oh, I can be much more hurtful than that. har har.

Also, my signal strength fucking up, so that's why I'm not on AIM. Just thought you should know.

5. Derek

How very lame.

Maybe my DSL and your wireless should marry. They both equally suck the same amount.

6. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Stereotypes, nuff said.

7. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

Ok. I need a bit of help. This girl that's my best friend I absolutely love and have the biggest crush of my life on. But we're not really officially dating yet. We've been out together 3 times in the past 3 days, and we get along incredibly well. I've told her a while ago that I liked her, and then we became really awkward, but that might have been because she was still sort of dating her ex-boyfriend. I mean, to me it sort of seems like we should be dating. Like we've slept together (like.. fell asleep together in the literal sense) and sort of cuddled and stuff, but then something happens and she changes her mind in an instant and gets up and walks away or something without saying anything. I know for a fact that I love her more than probably any other human being even as a friend, and its really hard to keep hanging out with her because I really want to date her. And friends and things have told me that I should try and not be so accesible (she even told me at one point) but its hard because I really want to talk to her every second of the day. So I don't know what I should do. I don't want to flat out tell her I'm attracted to her for fear she'll get all awkward like last time, but I really want to get over this little hump to the point where we're dating. So can someone help me out and let me know what I can do?

8. Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

Well I think you should come to a point where you be up-front and tell her your feelings. Maybe she has something she's holding back that she acts that way. But if you think the time is right I would definately let her know how you feel about her so she can tell you what she's thinking.

Good luck :)

9. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Hence the awkward-ness.

Just tell her. =]

10. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Same thing happened to me once before. We would always fall asleep talking on the phone and hang out nonstop. I loved her so much, and she told me she loved me, too, but she always got really akward around that subject, and she liked another guy because I guess he was a better skateboarder than I or something. It was really lame. They never talked to each other at all while her and I were like constantly talking.

Sadly, things never worked out, but if we would have actually dated I don't think things would have worked out. She is too easily influenced by what other people thing, and if one person told her to dump me she would have just to be accepted by them. She was really two-faced.

I'd say think if you want to actually take the relationship further or just stay the way you are. You don't want to lose her out of all this and not even have her as a friend anymore. And if you want to take the relationship further, discuss it with her and tell her your feelings and ask her what she wants to do. That's what I would do, but, bleh, don't take my advice if it sounds really stupid.

11. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

You'll always be left wondering what would have happened if you don't. If you have nothing to lose, go for it.

12. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

I just broke up with my girlfriend...
    I'm moving 2 hours away from all my friends on Wednesday...
    My grandad is seriously ill... and because of it my family has started to fall apart...

13. Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

oh man thats sad.take care you'll always find new friends

14. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

That sucks, I'm really sorry. Be sure to stay strong through it all! Be nice through everything, because it seems like you probably think things aren't so fair for you at the moment, but if you keep a positive attitude and don't resort to anger everything will be much better.

15. iron9567

iron9567 Well-Known Member

i can relate to you i am a laborer at a stave mill that makes boards for barrels:tree huggers beware lol: i hardly get to see my fiancee and only get to see my 5 month yearold daughter on the weekend and dont get to hang out with any friends this is thge cycle im trapted in i wouldnt complain but i understand about being traped in a routine i also agree with the person that posted above youi need to break cycle and do something out of the ordinary go to open mic and sing a silly song or walk through town in disquise as a clown and make people guess who you are it also sounds to me like you have emotional problems dealing with yourself i think what you need to do is find just one friend and work on building the relationship from there as far as being bi well my daughters mother was bi a long time ago but came back to the other side<so she says> if you feel like telling her that she is getting pretty then tell her hell she may end up wanting to hear that and may also want to become a friend because of it cause it sounds likje you may want to have her as a friend and also on the comment of the girls avoiding you because your bi i wouldnt worry about them because they avoid you because they fear what they dont know and hell some of them also may avoid you because they fear what they may be what i mean by that is simple some of them may also be closet bisexual and oters want to try it but they are afraid of someone finding out and they fear for you because you told people of your secret so they fear people finding theirs and also why worry about people avoiding you if nothing else look at that as a blessing because they are just telling you is they are flakey and will just run from you when something they dont know or like comes up and also the comment the world is better off without you i have to disagree i felt like that for overr 20 years i lived in a abusive household with a alcholic mother and had to fight to get her to let see my father and then i had my daughter which is a blessing from god her mother was the first person i have ever let my gaurd down for and ended up ripping my heart to shreds i ended up leaving her which led to heather my soon to be wife she is my better half im saying this to show example life does get better trust me you just got to look at life positively i didnt look at life as what tommorrow will bring i look at it as what can i do to make today feel better i was reading a book a few months back that i cant remember what it was called lol sorry anyweays it was talking about how everyone plays a part in the fates that goes on in this world if you were to say wasnt born then some thing that was meant to happen wouldndt happen life is rough but it also goes to say that you get what you give so id suggest getting up and trying to make your life better it doesnt do it on its own you have to change it on your own for example lets say a band is breaking up and some of the members are making another band and they need a lead singer well you are a good singewr but you only sing tyo your self and never let anyone else hear yas well you could have made the band if only you would have went and auditioned do you understand the analogy
    just remmember
    its not whqt tommorrow will bring for you but instead its what can i do to make today feel better you have to learn how to make right now feel better befor you can make the future feel better
    thanks
    the iron man

16. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Hahaha, I'm in almost the exact same situation as you right now. It's probably the hardest situation to be in with somebody. The only difference with my friend is that she actually has a boyfriend which makes things even worse. I understand where you're coming from, it's the hardest thing in the world when you want to be with them every minute of every day, but at the same time you don't want to as the feelings just get stronger.

The thing that hurts the most to me is that I'm not good enough for her. The fact that we hang out all the time, she calls me her best friend, we flirt, we've even gone as far as kissing and the like... yet she still has a boyfriend, and it kills me. My friend actually knows how feel, we've spoke about it and it's not uncomfortable or awkward, it's probably better that she does know. That way it's not bottled up inside.

For me, I think you're better off telling her. I know you're probably scared because things are going fine right now as friends, and if you tell her how you feel & she doesn't feel the same, it could effect the friendship and it could all go to shit. Although, on the other hand, that's a sacrifice you'll have to make. Because the longer you keep it in, the worst it will get, and eventually you'll have too much frustration built up that you'll start to get bitter because she doesn't even realize, and that's not good for you or anyone else.

My advice, tell her how you feel. You have to face the feelings sometime and the sooner the better in my opinion. It's a little risky and it may damage the friendship if she doesn't feel the same, but take the risk, you're better off knowing how she feels. It only gets worse if you don't, trust me.

17. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Man, you gotta stop making posts like that.

18. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

Thanks Rohan and Zakrisk, Its just been a really hard day for me. My ex (still seems odd saying tat )sent me an email she was going to send me a few days ago...seems she liked another boy while we were going out anyway, which I partly had already found out from seeing the odd text on her phone.

Really I was just stressed and upset when I wrote that, it was a bit of an overstatement and made it sound worse than it is. I mean I know I will make friends and I actually want to go now in a way. Wow I'm talking rubbish.

And Branden, tell her how you feel, if she goes awkward give her a few days and talk to her about it, but if shes spending that much time with you she might be starting to feel the same way.

19. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I don't understand how you can be that close to a girl and feel that way about her, and you're doing stuff that close and she is still unsure about how she feels back. It's really frustrating. Especially when it's so obvious you'd make such a good couple.

20. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Okay so this guy is my age, Japanese, from an extremely rich family, apparently very charming, and a *good boy*. I haven`t met him yet. His parents, and my mother are trying to get us to meet, I think. So we are going to the movies. On Wednesday. The thing is, I feel sorry for him, because he is being forced to be *with me* or something. So I will be nice to him, I have to. But, I don`t know, I want him to like me, and I want to like him too. His parents don`t really allow him to *mingle* with other people much or something. The damn excuse is that he needs to speak english, may be he does. HELL we can`t even communicate, because I happen to be a lousy half Japanese and Half Pakistani who doesn`t know any Japanese whatsoever.
    I like his parents though, they are sweet and the father looks EXTREMELY well educated.Like sharp. I am sortof looking forward to the movies. I don`t know why, but I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.