Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Mmmhm, I guess you're right. I'm gonna try to talk to him and if it doesn't help, I will ask my mom for support lol

2. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Haha, he most be in Boston.
    And Ebil is right.

3. Messy Marj

Mmmm..I know how crappy but, got his email?

It's better to contact him through something then to don't contact him at all..right?

4. aki*lp

Damn, I can't. I think i am scared too.

5. Messy Marj

Aaah, and why are you scared?
    Because you're not too sure you like him back?

6. aki*lp

No, because I might just make a fool out of myself, while he pretends that nothing has happened or something. I don't want that to happen. I feel stupid. Why the hell would he want me anyways? I am the stupid shit brain of the class or something.

7. Messy Marj

No no no. If he pretends like nothing happened, HE is the fool.
    But, nothing bad between you 2 has happened yet.
    So if I were you I would talk to him again.
    If you don't try it out, you never know what it's like ;)

But don't be afraid sweets, if he acts weird, it is NOT your fault.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  8. aki*lp

haha.

btw, i dont want boobs.

9. Messy Marj

what's so funny? o.o

and why is it that you don't want boobs? :lol:

I'm sure Tomi disagrees with you :ph34r:

10. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Scared of making a fool of yourself? Pfft. Just go for it - he said he loves you, right?

11. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

Marj, give me an update on Leonie.
    I haven't talked to her in a long long long time.

12. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Mmyeah, tell her to come back to the LPA. =D

13. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Marj is right Aisha. <3 You should do something about it, because otherwise if you don't, you'll allways be stuck wondering what COULD have happened. You could be missing a wonderful chance to possibly be with somebody, and if I were you I wouldn't pass that chance up dear. :p If he says he loves you, I doubt he's quickly going to lose those same feelings.

What's there to lose? You should contact him.

14. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Jess's sister isn't doing well at all. Shes worsening all the time, they don't even expect her to last till December now. I don't know how to even feel about it, because yeah she'll be moving here sooner, but at the cost of her sister's life. I don't know what to feel, and when I feel happy I feel like a monster. Fuck cancer, fuck leukemia. :sad:

15. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'm really sorry Nate. But when she moves in with you, at least you'll be there to comfort her.

16. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I went to Warped Tour the other day and met a homeless man who didn't have any money for water in 95 degree weather. My friend and I stopped to help him beg so that he could buy lunch. I normally hate to stereotype, but I swear at least one hundred emo kids walked right by us in their fifty dollar t-shirts and didn't even make an effort to help us out. The ones who helped out or gave some spare change had to look through all of their pockets to find something, because they were in almost the same situation.

What I'm trying to say is this: Some people are too self absorbed, they'll walk around in expensive clothes, fancy shoes, and with a mission to be just a little bit cooler than you are. With all of that, they can't give up a dollar to help a guy out, they can't look past their trendiness and pay attention to what really matters. Others will stop in the middle of something, they'll go out of their way to make life just a little easier for someone who belongs to their huge and united family of people who are there to share the experience and to hear the music, not just to show how awesome they look in girls' pants.

I'm not out to offend anyone, I don't care what you listen to, whether it's Hawthorne Heights or The Casualties, I don't care what you wear or what you look like, but please have some decency. Don't ignore someone in need.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
  17. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Fuck, so, I managed to find a group of guys about my age at this Serbian party thing we were having at the city park, everyone was welcome, blah blah. Anyways, so, a plus, these guys are metalhead, minus, they smoke and drink. I guess I can tolerate that, but I know my parents won't be too happy, even though I'm not into smoking/drinking. I was walking to one of the guys closer to my age, and apparently Kelowna has a whole shitload of drug dealers, at night, you can check 10 people for drugs, and most likely 8 of them will be drugged. Somewhat bothers me, but whatever. I'll see the guys again later tonight, if we go to the party at the church (?) tonight, which we more that likely are. This should be interesting.

*shrug* I have no clue what I'm gonna do. meh.

[amusing side note: i've been "accepted" (haha) into the group because i listen to Opeth. fuck yeah. XD]

18. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I am having a lot of trouble finding meaning in life. I just got back from a college workshop that was kickass and seemed to open my mind to specializations in the degree in which I want to major and new career possibilities. I got back and was happy to see my parents but then 5 minutes later I had a quarrel with my mother about something stupid. It basically seemed like a competition to see who was more stubborn. She won. It wasn't just about the stubborn nature, but I sometimes have these shots of independence. I asked her for her help in something and then irrationally gave the cue that I was done with her help by trying to pull some laundry away. I still think she should have let me solve the problem after that but she persisted and so did I. I eventually left after she yelled at me a few times. When I thought it off and went back inside I talked with my parents about it. Recently I've been feeling like I need more independence but then when I look at myself realistically, I am a weak dependent baby who still has a stuffed animal at 17 years old and doesn't make many of his own simple decisions. I feel weighed down not to do anything and through a slow process of my mind closing, I've stopped doing things I previously enjoyed doing like writing poetry. I've stopped liking to write and seem to have stopped thinking logically. It isn't that I don't think logically; it's just that I overlook simple ideas and overanalyze things. I've become cynical of writing and english and of communicating with other people. This cynicism has risen because of my slight inability of hearing which seems to grow everyday especially when there is background noise. I wish I were stronger like normal people are in order to have a more positive outlook of life and be happier with myself. I always demand change but when I change, I am never happy. For example, when my brother was in high school and myself in middle school, I envied him because he had such a close knit group of friends in drama and could drive and was happy. Now that I am in drama and have a car, I felt out of place in drama and felt miserable near the end of the year because I didn't have a solid group of people that I could hang out with at all times. The group of people who I hung out with were friendly, but seemed subtle and secret and different with me then they were just hanging out with themselves. Ugh. Senior year will be no different and I will be as miserable as I was during junior year. It will also be the longest year of my life. Now that my life is so monotonous and predictable as it is, I can predict such things and they always come true. Sometimes I feel like there are no solutions and no ways out. What's even worse is that nothing wrong is happening with me physically. I am healthy and I have a great life and friends and great parents, but mentally I always seem to be in a bad mindset. I guess I sometimes wish my life were bad just to match my mindset and give me a genuine reason to complain. I should probably get to bed because I will wear myself out of thoughts. Goodnight.

19. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

I'm not truthful with my parents on everything. the main thing that i lie about is my orientation. my parents beleive im straight, well...they want to beleive it. i've tried telling them 2 times, but they dont listen. they only think that a gay guy is a fruity, pink wearing, clean cut, drama freak. they dont understand that a person can be gay, but doesnt have to "act" gay. to tell the truth, my mom grew up on the fact that gay people are disgusting things. everytime me & my mom see something gay, she acts like she needs to wash her hands, and it sickens me to know that one day she will need to understand that her youngest son is a homosexual. my brother knows, and he totally understands 100%. im so worried about my parents finding out again though. they have gone through my emails, my myspace, my room, everything. when i came out to them, they literally told me to start packing, so i could move away from my friends that "made me this way". they didnt make me this way. I did. THEY are the ones that understand, and some of them ARE gay, so they know what i'm feeling. my mom even made me end a relationship that literally JUST started a week before i told them. she watched me cry while i told him on the phone. she watched me suffer and told me that she hates me. she doesnt say that anymore, but none the less. she told me she HATED me. im so scared that my mom will freak out on me, and go depressed ( she started when i first came out, but it calmed down when i began lying again) she even had the nerve to ask me if i got "hard" when i looked at woman. thats kind of rude, and disguisting in my opinion. There are times where i just want to up and tell her off, but i dont really have a place to go. im going into my senior year of high school, so im really going to try to keep hiding until im at least out of the house. theres nothing i can say that would or ever will confince her that i am gay. i just want my parents to understand.

20. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

I admire you a LOT.
    I wish there were more people like you in the world, and less people like the kind who would spend 2 hours looking for a pair of jeans they saw someonw wear at a party, but couldn't spare 2 minutes to find some spare change to give someone who needs it. It's a fucking world we live in, and It's really great you're trying to help. I think helping even ONE person a day would do, there's even no need to go into working for charity organisations, even though that's also a great thing to do. You're getting an opportunity to help someone shoved right under your nose, then why can't you take it? Morons, this worlds full off.

@Mataso- you're mom's not being fair to you. Can't you tell her that (no need to even bring up the gay topic), just tell her if she doesn't love you as you are, she doesn't love you, period. It may sound harsh and cliched, but you cant go on like this..:hug: to you, hope you come outta this ok.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.