Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Well if it's not one health issue with me it's another.

Recently I've had trouble breathing normally, it would usualy happen whenever I sneezed or coughed or something and would usualy last for about an hour or so. But last night I sneezed and well I havn't been able to breathe normally since. I dunno what the hell's wrong with me whether it's my lungs or my throat or something but I'm actualy scared about this because sometimes it feels as if I'm suffocating from lack of oxygen when ever I inhale the air. It also leaves me feeling lightheaded like I'm gonna start blacking out again and my throat constantly feels flemy and clogged up...

I'm gonna see the doctors on Monday, he'll probably send me to the hospital and I'll probably have to have an operation or something but I hope it's all sorted sooner rather than later because I'm actualy scared about this.

2. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Oh good luck hun :hug:

3. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

4. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Whatever it turns out to be, I hope it works out. :thumbsup:

5. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

The pills..they're really effective, I don't know why I did that. Why I drunk that vodka..Why? Everything I said had some purpose, T_T i don't even know if this is english, heh sorry if not.. But.. I KNOW it's not good drinking after you've taken pills..yeah i'm a bit abnormal so...why did I drink? And am I Ok now or I'm still a bit drunk? They said I couldn't stand.. And I collapsed and hit my head.. I don't remember a thing and now. . .It hurts. I think the reason is my "illness". (My ovarys or...whatever are small. Then big.. I've been taken pills for almost a year, and now she said I must take for another six months.. Contraceptives. I'm afraid I won't be able to have a child.) I think their side effects are..depression, and that is the reason I went to that room. I feel like...you know...It's been five hours since I drunk..I feel a bit dizzy and sad. I'm sorry for my mistakes mateys...

6. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

sigh, i REALLY hate fights with the bf. but I think it's becuase he's sick and stressed...but still. It's one of the most horrible feelings in the world :S

7. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

polietly ask to speak to him quietly for ONE mineut, and say sorry about the fights

just suggesting.

8. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Marj I agree.
    Also the fact that you doing such a fucked up thing and writting about them so blatantly.
    With these pathetic emoticons ( such as these: ;), ;D). I DOUBT that you ar the most loved member right now.

9. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I second that statement. That's seriously fucked up, and playing on peoples' emotions. I had a girlfriend like you sophomore year, and it wasn't very pleasant (understated a bit).

10. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Good wishes to you, Hellflame, hope it turns out fine. Good luck to your on your exams, Marj, and good wishes to your teacher as well.

11. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

I HATE Tony Blair with a vengance. Ever since he took over as Prime Minister the country has gone Pete Tong (I don't know who Pete Tong is but I know that is a phrase many people use). There is only a limited amount of time that you can blame everything little thing on the Conservative Party. Face it Blair, nobody loves you and your butt kissing ways, everything is in debt thanks to you and we are paying for your mistakes in high taxes (not that I pay taxes myself yet). The sooner you are out of Parliament the better as far as I'm concerned because then at least hopefully we shall someone who knows what they are doing.

I'm sorry if you support the Labour party, but I just needed to rant. I am in a ranting mood so sue me.

I think I am finished. If anyone else hates Blair (or Bush for that matter) we can campaign together to tell him what an idiot he is (no flour filled condoms... i dont like the texture of them.. I prefer waterpistols)

Rant sort of over

~ Miaz xxx

12. Holiday

I HATE SCHOOL! I HATE MY LIFE! I HATE EVERY FUCKING THING THAT IS GOING ON AND ALL I WANT TO FUCKING DO IS DIE!

My fucking mother is saying, "oh, since this ONE class isn't working for you, how about you drop all of your other classes and completely redo your whole fucking schedule?"

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck???!?!?!?! like missing the first week of school in every fucking one of my classes would be a good idea?!!? and the whole reason I have this fucked up schedule to begin with is becuase NOTHING was fucking open!

Now, I have to go through every possible class, I don't have the fucking schedule for who is teaching and when and my mom isn't here to help me, not that she'd be that big of a help if she thinks she has a fucking good idea!

NO ONE is being any help. my fucking mom doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. and when I drop these classes i'll be below full time. but I CANNOT take them. I'll fail. I don't know the first thing about this shit becuase I was supposed to take another class before it. and WHO put me in this fucking class to begin with?!?! that's right! my MOTHER! So FUCK.

Now i'm shaking. I can't do a fucking thing.

Kill me now.

---
    sorry...i'm just kinda stressed right now. -_-;​

Last edited: Aug 30, 2006
  13. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Wait a second. You said your mother put you in classes that required you to take another class before it? That shouldn't be possible.

14. Holiday

in the new schedule/classes thing it says that it's a prerec, but in the old one it said it was a pre or a corec. and I talked to the professor and he said that I'll do poorly since I haven't done the class.

and my GPA is a pos, so I need to do as well as possible, and it seems that the fewer classes i have the worse I do. next semester I should take 19credits or something. maybe then I won't be a failure.

(ooops, sorry for that. I didn't realize >_<)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  15. Joeykat

I understand how stressed you must be, but I thought we wern't allowed to say the word "retarded"... meh.

Couldn't you just drop the one subject and carry on with the others for this semester?

Just ignore me.. I'm only a college kid (on Induction Day number 2)

16. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Please don't use that word as slang. Warning.

17. Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust "Your Epitaph Will Be A Barcode"

I honestly hate when people use that word to say 'stupid'. My little brother has Down Syndrome so when any one calls something that, that person is basically calling him (and all people with a mental disability) stupid. I'm pretty much the only fucking person in my school that doesn't describe things like that, or call people/things 'gay'. Those are things that can really piss me off.

18. Joeykat

Its the same with me for cripple or any other bad word you use to describe people in wheelchairs or sevre brain damage. I get in a pissy with them cuz if my brother survived everything that was wrong with him when he was born he would be severly disabled (probs paralysed) and severly brain damaged.

Just so you know, he died of Spinabifida and Hydrocephalus, the latter killed him at the tender age of one month. (RIP)

Research them if you wanna know more, I get really emotional talking about it cuz the irony is, he died on the day of a transfer to a hospital to save his innocent life.

19. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Well, a university, or any other inanimate object can't be stupid, gay, retarded, etc., so people who use these words to describe them are only advertising their own stupidity.

Also, not to be derogatory to those with mental defects, but most of them do fall into the dictionary definition of "stupid". While it may be insensitive to say it to them, it isn't much different from calling an obese person fat or an unattractive person ugly: you shouldn't dwell on it, but it is usually foolish to deny it.

Also, I understand if you disagree with the dictionaries definition of stupidity, but you shouldn't condemn others for using it. It is the closest thing we have to the "right answer" when defining words.

20. Holiday

I was just trying to say that my school happens to be ridiculously set up. I just wasn't articulating my feelings well enough for this message board.

Yesterday was the worst day of my life. No one here knows the half of it other than PilotJoe. And as soon as I realized that I said it, I took it off and apologized. Give me a fucking break.

I didn't mean to use the word and only once in two years isn't that fucking bad.

I happen to have a rather large vocabulary and am able to come up with better adjectives to describe my feelings, but when overcome with emotion, fighting off tears, taking entirely too many pills and looking at your own blood, it's hard to think of more appropriate and socially accepted words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.