Scrubs

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Tom, Aug 19, 2006.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

well i love this TV show, i think it's amazingly funny in every episode, and i just your views of the show, the show teaches you alot about friendship and has other lessons to learn within it (e.g. when J.D tries the triathalon, and he has help from friends and persues his goal of completing the triathalon), so just post anything about the show, weather it be quotes or what you think about the characters.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QbLkQdb85AE&search=scrubs Todd - i just think the todd is awesome

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yl9ZZsUX00s&mode=related&search=scrubs Todd - this one features the betrayal five, lol.

post away!

Jakks

Jakks Point 0

Having just watched them two clips again, I forgot how good season 5 really was. Anyhow I think Scrubs is a great show, I like the mix of comedy and also how it concentrates on serious issues as well. I recently brought the first 3 seasons on DVD and will be getting the fourth when it comes out over here next month

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Scrubs is second on my favorite comedies of all time to "Arrested Development".

The show is brilliant. I have all three seasons on DVD.

I love Hooch.

"Who the hell put boulyan (sp?) cubes in the shower head, huh? Did you? Did you? If it happens again, I will wait in my SUV, blast me some speed metal, 5.1 surround sound, heavy on the bass, and somebody will be getting mowed down."

Here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl475nWym90

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

scrubs is one of my favourite tv shows (apart from southpark). i think jd is cool (coz he doesnt want to b cool, but that what makes him cool!!)....love the way they blend serious stuffs n silly stuffs seamlessly (kinda like LP fusing rap n rock :D

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I watch it sometimes. It's pretty good.

Tom

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
    Karin

Karin Member

I love scrubs, it's so funny... i was really sad when the last season end. The show is really brilliant!

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Yeah, I'm right there with you, Mark. It is a great show.

I'm never home to watch it though, and i'm not too savvy on all of this downloading stuff. I'm rather paranoid of making my computer slow. But it'd be fun to have it on DVD. My brother loves it too....probably more than me. :lol:

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Never seen it because it isn't on television over here. It should be, though, those clips were awesome.

Tom

wow, where do you live?

check the channel ABC1