The End of the World Is Coming!

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Chris Luke, Oct 9, 2006.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Bush claims that other countries possessing nuclear weapons (that aren't aligned with the United States) are dangerous and a threat to mankind.

What in the hell does he think other countries think of the United States? I know the man's not stupid in any sense of the word, but he's seriously pushing buttons (no pun intended) that shouldn't be pushed.

Though I can see why he'd be paranoid (the fact that North Korea pulled out of the nuclear treaty would get me worried, too), I don't think he's got any right to claim that North Korea's dangerous just because they've got nukes.

Every country with nukes is dangerous. It's a fucking nuke, not a bottle rocket.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I say Russia's more dangerous than N. Korea because they have more nukes and they don't even know where the hell they all are. Someday some poor Russian farmer's gonna be digging a trench in his field and BOOM!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Man...

That made me want to watch the End of the World flash video.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

well its not about these countries having it.....but the thing is that the contries mentioned above dont' sell the stuff to other wannabe nuke nations...well i;ve friends who've been to north korea and they tell me its one heck of a poor country....quite the opposite of the south.....NK can go to any extent to earn some cash by selling all those warheads

Perla

Perla Give 'Em Hell Kid

I think any nuke is a real danger. whether it panics other countries and starts a war, or they drop it on a country & then it starts a war...

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

In the midst of all this, Bush, Blair, et al seem to have forgotten that the US is the only nation that's ever launched a nuclear attack on another country. Somebody sanction them.

...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

Haha. Exactly what I was thinking.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Uuh, grab a book about history to see WHY they did that?

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Sorry, and I'm expecting a fair few people to flame me for this, but attacking a military port is not anything like blowing 2 cities to hell. Japan attacked the army, the US destroyed fucking everything and everyone. The worse fact is that some people are still suffering from the effects of the nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to this day. I find the American government to be bullys to be honest, they're telling everyone what to do and threatening to attack if they don't follow. The thing is that at the end of the day they need to realise that what goes around comes around, what happens when you push someone too far? Could it be that North Korea is that country? I hope nuclear weapons are never used again because the devestation would be enormous but I think the American government need to stop this damn crusade they're on about destroying who they think could potentialy do damage to them.

devilsnight2003

devilsnight2003 Dogs Don't kill People, Wabbits Do

Some people believe this is the beginning of the third world war. There is a point that some people have in that its funny how the US and other super powers are allowed to have both nuclear weapons and nuclear technology when other countries like Iran , North Korea cant have either of them.

No disrespect to anybody here but America wants the world to be there way but you cant force countries like Iraq, North Korea to live that way it just isnt gonna happen, Hitler thought like that not that im comparing the US to Nazi Germany just an example.

World War 3 would be Chemical, Biological and Computer basied. I think that Britian needs to sort its self out an all, we cant keep jumping behind in to every war going.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

World War 3 would probably literally bring about the end of the world with all the damn Nuclear and Hydrogen bombs going off.

Perla

Perla Give 'Em Hell Kid

Amen...