Do You Miss Somebody?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by devilsnight2003, Oct 23, 2006.

devilsnight2003

devilsnight2003 Dogs Don't kill People, Wabbits Do

Im sat here at nearly 2 o'clock in the morning with lecturs in 7 nd half hours nd all i can think about is my uncle.

You know not my girlfriend who lives a long distance away, but my uncle. The strange thing is that i cant see him anymore cause he died 4 years ago, hasnt bothered me till now.

Anybody ever feel like that, miss somebody but they dont know why? i dont even know if ive posted this in the right thread but i needed to put it somewhere..

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Sure I do..I miss a few people...people like my friend who moved to the East Coast a few years ago, all my friends overseas, and of course my best friend (who happens to be on here as well)... I'm in a better position than most, having free airline tickets and all, but sometimes it just sucks to have everyone you really care about living so far away :sad:

devilsnight2003

im used to having people move away, new friends and stuff. Just really weird this one cause its like there nothing i can do about it.

If i miss my girlfriend, my friends or my family i can just go see them, i just dunno were this has come from..

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Yeep.

Joe - you'd better make good use of those tickets. :p

...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

Yeah, my dad died 3 years ago. I never missed him before, but then for some reason I've been thinking about him quite a bit for the last month or so.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

:hug:

@Tomi: Hah, one of these days. I should go with the cruiser...that'd be fun. Joe, meet mountain waves :lol:

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Yeah, I have a couple of friends that I miss...Sydney and Angie (yes, that Angie), probably my two best friends. Thing is, they're out doing their own thing. Do I agree with the both of them on what they are doing? No, I mean...Syd's dating a neo-nazi, and Angie is engaged to another girl. But I support them, I care for them. But god damn do I miss them.

Christopher

Christopher It's what you like, not what you're like. Über Member

I miss a few people who became my best friends in the year we spend together in school. It's been a long time since I've seen them and I don't think I'll ever see them again, even though they just went to a different school as I did after middle school.

We had such a blast that year and the year after I kind of missed them because everyone else in my school seemed so dull...

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Lately I have been dreaming about this old girlfriend of mine, we sort of lost contact 2 years ago. She's a strict christian and I'm totally the opposite of that, but dammit I miss her alot, also, I have this other friend and I miss him too, I still have contact with him but not the way it used to be. Him, the girl I mentioned first and me together, we had the greatest fun in the world. I miss it.
    I miss my boyfriend too. It's hard that he's living so far away, but I've learned to live with it, but it's still pretty damn hard. But I'm on my way to speak pretty good French, and who knows, I'm off to France between now and a year.

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

It's obvious who i miss. I talk about her daily pretty much :lol: but, Kay, for those of you who don't go into RT much. I love her to pieces and miss every moment we've had together and long for every moment we will have. I also miss Estonia (hense the sig), but that's a place, not a person. But I always used to miss a lot of people, until the first time i met Kay in June this year, now i don't have time to miss people because i miss her so much..

Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

I miss my grandmother...she always wanted everyone to keep her company before she passed...and...I never did...it haunts me now...

I also miss my dad...but...he's being a jerk right now...neglecting me and all the rest of the world...except for his damn gf...oh well...

:sad:

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I miss my best friends. Funny how we're now at different corners of the globe, kind of.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

lol at spheres having corners.

On a more serious note, I really miss my girlfriend Jen. It has only been a few days since I last saw her, but I still miss her.

Muri

Muri It never ends.

Aaww.. :hug:

Yeah, I miss you too..!

And on that note. As far as I can remember, I haven't really missed anything or anyone else in the past, just maybe some friends who I stopped talking to. Buuut right now.. and pretty much the past year, I've missed/I miss only Dave.. well, a lot more that I've ever missed anything actually. Also a hell of a lot places, where we've been, or which just associate with him.
    That's pretty much it though, but it's a living hell for me..

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:hug: Hooney.. thankyou..

Muri

Muri It never ends.

Nope..! :hug:!!!!

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I miss all of my best friends. I never see them anymore. :cry:

...and one of my friends reminds me FAR too much of my ex, and even though I love my bf VERY much, I miss the friendship and the support that I had with my ex, even if there is no romance there.

Perla

Perla Give 'Em Hell Kid

I miss all of my friends back in the place where i go on holiday... we were a right little team, we were!
    going everyday on boat trips to sandy beaches, eating chocolate cookies and waffles, singing the most effin' horrible mainstream songs
    playing beach volleyball,
    watching my fat friend weep when it was his time to jump on the boat

it's the little things... heh.. ^_^

...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

:hug:

devilsnight2003

funny how many people you come across in your life, how quickly things can change, i mean i left school 4 years ago, i speak to like 2 people out of year of 250 people nd i new about 80 of them for various reasons.

Now that i have moved across the country, ive left behind alot of people, both friends and family. I miss so many of my closest friends right now its amazing. I miss my girlfriend, i miss my best friend nd i miss the mate ive had for 12 years, there all at home nd things are changing so fast...