DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by LilAznChick, Jul 2, 2003.

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

Lol. So you really focus on chest area when girls play? :p

There is a song called 'Japan'? Well I am pretty good with a controller but the pads, no no.

Well if you don't like it or horrible at it doesn't mean the game is for nerds. So if you are horrible at Final Fantasy or whatever, you will say the game is for nerds? :angry: :argh:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

ahem but practically all the people who play this game are not nerds. besides, i do believe that there really is no such thing as a nerd anymore. at least not in my town, there isn't.

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

well, will, dancing is NOT for nerds because i like to dance.....but i really dont consider this game "dancing" its just stepping on a bunch of arrows....i mean its alright, but i will admit its a GREAT way to work up a sweat, not quite as good as sex tho :p

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

*wonders how last statement will go around with staff...shrugs*

well i think the most ridiculous thing is when the "pros" at DDR actually DO dance ddr style...without the DDR pad!!

LilAznChick

LilAznChick Well-Known Member

I agree with there isn't any nerds anymore. You do step on a bunch of arrows but it's up to the dancer to actually move his/her arms around and show that they're dancing. In my opinion, moving around your feet like that is considered dancing... I don't what you guys think but.. yeah ^_^

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

My friend used to play it 24/7 he got a mat and all...he was on level 8 or something. He said yea sure you can play it! but i never did so me and his cuz are going to steal it! Mwahahahahaha! and we will rule the world!!!!!! hahahaha Well anyway it may be a cool game

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

How does he get to level 8? Do you mean he can play songs with "8 feet"?