LPU Chat With Rob: Highlights

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    general41391

general41391 Well-Known Member

Transformers was not supposed to be out months/years ago.

And if they are taking this much time , it better not be a 40 min album. it better be at least 60 mins with at least 13 full tracks

they said march, april, may, blah blah!

it better be out before june

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Instead of demanding shit from them why don't you just appreciate the fact that they're making a new album. They're probably rich enough now to never have to work again so be a little more greatful and a little less demanding. If it isn't our before June what are you gonna do? Threaten them with death or something? It's ridiculous how some people act over waiting for a fucking CD.

As for the LPU chat I'm also very scepticle about whether that really was Rob in the chat. It took me by complete surprise that Rob answered the muscles quiestion and also the fact that his answers seemed to be near identicle to some of the statements that other LP members have already made about the album.

Babak

Babak Well-Known Member

i'm sick of waiting ... give me a break :((

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
    Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Stop acting as if Linkin Park owes you something. They don't. Quit your whining.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I bet it won't be out before July.

Luke

I think complainers should be fired out of a cannon.

Or infractioned.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I think you can complain. Just complain in a way that doesn't come off as a whiny selfish brat. :lol:

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

That was laahaaaame :lol: Ahwell, time flies.

dragonlp20

dragonlp20 LP/LPU mod :D

lol.. I was actually worried that some LPU-exclusive infor was gonna be leaked :p [I just noticed it while color-coding the chat on my message board]

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

I don't blame anyone for complaining in this thread at all. Especially when we keep getting hints of dates that never turn out to be true. It's not like people aren't allowed to be tired of waiting. And I don't have anything against general41391 for complaining about the length of previous albums. People, this is the music industry, bands get where they do solely because people buy their music. Why can't someone complain if they thought the record they spent their hard earned cash on was too short? Don't knock them for having an opinion. Meteora was too short, and i'd hate to wait this long for their next record and have that be too short as well. Don't jump on me for wanting more bang for my buck, and for wanting to hear more than 36 minutes of new music from the band I love.
    I want this album, and I want it now. Just because i'm saying that doesn't mean I expect LP to do it now as a favor to me, it just means i'm anxious. At the end of the day we know the guys are perfectionists and want the record to be as good as it can be, and that irrevocably takes time. So yes we just need to deal with it, but that shouldn't mean I can't complain within reason.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
    Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Well said. :)

Strident

Strident New Member

before we know? well ill probably recognize that its already april when it comes...But if it comes out in "fuckin August"... it IS far away, no offence but its only february now if you dont know yet

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I agree. Probably the post with the most sense in this whole thread.

Luke

On the quiestion on why people can't complain the answer is simple: What the hell is complaining going to acheive. I'm fed up waiting myself for the new album but I look at the better aspects of having to wait because it means they're putting alot of effort into it. Would you rather have an incomplete, sub-standard album now? Or wait for a possible masterpiece? I'll take the masterpiece any day.

By the way this is coming from possibly the most impatient person ever.

general41391

general41391 Well-Known Member

I can wait...that isn't a problem. Most artists take 2-3 years for an album, which is fine. anything over 3 is too much for me.

Last album was'03, but they did the stuffin texas and jayz so that is something

I am not waiting 4+ years for a 30...40...ever 50 minute album! is it that hard to make just 60 mins? in FOUR years? There is NO! NO! NO! excuse.

linkinparkgirl_6

linkinparkgirl_6 Active Member

I hope so, 'cause I wanna have him before my birthday.....to make my family insain with them....when I put them on my pc, my dad just run around hous, and my mom together with him....:D

They are the only way to my mom give up of saying me to clean my room...
    I just let play With you (Rean.) and she's out faster then she had came in to my room...

I believe when Rob say that album will be great. And I hope the title will be really creative and awsome....And they will pick right songs....

well they are great, they will make everything perfect!

laurens

laurens Well-Known Member

Just like derek said, i think rob wasnt the one in the chat.
    I was there, he answered only the less good questions....
    If also read other chats, and then the lp member gives way more answers etc.
    Hmm, hope it was rob with a bad day :)

linkinparkgirl_6

It wouldn't be nice from them. If they promise Rob to us, then they promise Rob to us....It would be realy sad that he wasn't realy give that answers...:(

Maybe he had a bad day. I hope so...well, only they know that...

laurens

laurens Well-Known Member

Anyway, this happened....
    Look to the future, the album will come but when. if even LP not knows (rob said so) , we shouldnt believe all the websites^_^
    Cus how can u know something that isnt there, if u know what i mean.
    :)

linkinparkgirl_6

I know what you mean...

I think it would be better when they would give only one interview, I mean live interview...video clip or something were we can see that isn't some king of shit...well, I believe for most of people would be easier to wait...

all this shit from yesterday is funny...I don't evek know what should I thing....
    it's important that they will realized that album....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.