The Medallion

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Sludge Factory, Jul 22, 2003.

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

Combining the martial arts prowess of international action superstar Jackie Chan with state-of-the-art special effects, The Medallion is an action comedy co-starring Lee Evans, Claire Forlani and Julian Sands. Chan stars as Eddie Yang, a resolute Hong Kong cop who suffers a near fatal accident while investigating a case involving a mysterious medallion.

Eddie soon discovers that with the powerful medallion in his possession, he gains incredible speed, strength and skills; taking his martial arts abilities to a whole new level. Enlisting the help of British Interpol agent Nicole James (Claire Forlani), Eddie is determined to learn the secret of the medallion and face down the evil Snakehead (Julian Sands) who wants to use its awesome powers for his own nefarious plans.

Due to hit theaters August 22, 2003.

For more info on The Medallion visit the official website

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I've been weary of Jackie Chan's latest movies (Tuxedo, Shanghai Noon) because they sucked really bad. I'll probably end up seeing this though, it seems more interesting.

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

Yeah, I havent seen any of his latest movies. I like his older ones, Rumble in the Bronx, Who Am I?, etc.

Trapt

Trapt Banned

The Tuxedo and Shanghai Nights looked extremely sucky.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

I just saw the trailer. It looks like another Jackie Chan hella kool movie! I might see it in theaters. I've always liked all his movies.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Everything I wanted to say can be found in this post. :)

5TrEe7 S0lJ4

5TrEe7 S0lJ4 Well-Known Member

i'll probably see it at those movie theaters that sell cheap tickets to watch "old" movies (by "old" I mean after they stop showing them at the "new" movies theaters)
    The Drunken Master is the best, but not the dubbed version. You gotta watch it in Chinese, its a lot better, especially if you understand it. ;)

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

shanghai knights was good. :) im not sure about the medallion..................

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

Well, every Jackie Chan movie that I have seen, I've only watched because there are some cool bits of flipping up into the air and feet landing on someone's face. But there are some comedy too, so that kinda appeals too.