Chester 98K Interview

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Jacen

Jacen Well-Known Member

darkhelixz

darkhelixz Member

Entire slow ya role song.It's really cool.Chester did some ol school R& B type vocals.
    Please do not post links to copyrighted material. ~ staff
    You know half the rap industry is going to be after em now.Chester is sensational on this song.Funny thing is even though it's a rap song, you can hear his screams in the background.

Deewy

Deewy Well-Known Member

Darkhelixz. We know.
    To the news - I can't stand the interviewer :S

darkhelixz

darkhelixz Member

My bad then, I had no idea every heard the entire song instead of snippets.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i dont like him either...

GigaScythe

GigaScythe Well-Known Member

I think he's fine.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

hey gigascythe have u posted a cover of BTH on youtube? ive seen it :D

neway...back to the topic. the interviewer sounded jumpy and annoying but overall it was entertaining indeed^_^

GigaScythe

GigaScythe Well-Known Member

Yep that's me... it's the worst of all my videos though I think >_< done tons since BTH.

In my opinion I wasn't expecting the interviewer to be anything more than what he was; he did the job fine keeping in mind it wasn't a high-profile interview where he had to pick and choose his questions, it was just a chat almost. At times it sounded like Chester felt a bit awkward but haha. :rolleyes:

zzfaugc

zzfaugc Well-Known Member

As far as Chester being awkward during the interview, I've interviewed people for my news AM radio station here in town. Sometimes people just do that when they think they are live on the air. (I've noticed that if you tell them ahead of time if it's being recorded to play later, they relax a bit more.)
    On top of that, he was getting some pretty personal questions he may not be used to. With everybody probably asking him about the new album and not his personal life, it could have thrown him a little. Over all, he was Chester all the way as far as I could tell. That's a good thing all the way.
    I thought it was a pretty good interview. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for putting it out there for us.
    Of course, probably from reading the post before hearing the clip, I was sitting there during the interview waiting for him to talk about the new album.

smrithi90

smrithi90 Active Member

oh god!!! this guy is sooooo horrible at interviewing ... i cud do better!
    seriously ... isnt interviewing abt getting to know the person ur interviewing? what is this guy talking abt himself and some old girlfriend of his or someone getting a tattoo of his name on her back????????????????????? im least interested

chester is real gud!!!!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

For all those of you who felt sorry for Chester and how skinny he got since the divorce, well..CHESTER DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A TWIG THAT'S NEAR DEATH ANYMORE! He actually seems to be back to his normal self. Check it out:

http://images21.fotki.com/v631/photos/1/165087/4733243/16etnies1_lg-vi.jpg?1174252929

That's a pic of him from the Etnies event discussed in the interview.

Being a guy I don't even care about his looks, but from a concerned fan P.O.V. he was getting unhealthily skinny for a while, and it was cause of concern. It's good to see that he's no longer anorexic cause he was damn close to it a month or two ago in the one pic posted on LPTimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.