Do you believe in life after love?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Minus, Mar 19, 2007.

?

Life after Death?

1. Heaven/Hell

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. Reincarnation

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. We just kinda rot, and then we rot some more.

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  4. I'm finding out next week.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Decompose, become fertilizer, and grow into a tree

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  6. Other

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
    Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Joking title aside (and with the firm belief that this topic has nothing to do with the DYBIG discussion), do you believe in life after death?

BTW, 5th option is a reference to Dane Cook.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
    Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Our brain shuts down, and we no longer have a conscience.

And then we rot.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Quoted for truth.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I have no idea, and I'm not going to think about it cause it's a waste of time. Only the people who are actually dead know and they can't come back to tell the world. So yeah, I guess I'll find out when I die.

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

I'd like to think there is, but francly I think it's option 3 or maybe 5, if you pay money to get that done.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I think there is.

My theory is that if there is indeed a hell then we're living in it. There has to be something more.

Version One

Version One Well-Known Member

i believe there is. Heaven/Hell. but as with the God discussion, i respect anyone else's opinion. the way i look at it is that we won't know until we're dead, but you can believe whatever you want and i'll do the same. whatever happens, it's not like any of us who believes in a certain religion signed a written contract guaranteeing life after death. we believe what we choose to believe, so w/e happens is what we chose.

Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

I just have trouble believing that we just...no longer exists. It's black. That's just mind boggling...who are we? what are we? If we don't exist...gah, I just can't get my head around that fact.
    I go for reincarnation. I think it's a plausible enough theory, and I respect other theories: but this is what feel right to me.

BTW, why the hell is this thread called Life after Love if it's life after death? :lol:

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

It's a reference to a Cher song. :lol:

And if there's nothing, it wouldn't even be black. It would just be... nothing. Black is still SOMETHING.

Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Oh. :lol:
    Gah, there not even being BLACK is just...not possible t fanthom. Except if you look at it this way: there would be no light and no matter:right? And when there is no light, it's dark...which is kinda ...black. Like a black hole? ...I dunno...

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Yeah, it would be like you're sleeping/unconsious forever... terrible thought to think of, though.

"/Shawn08\"

"/Shawn08\" Well-Known Member

I believe there is something. cause I just can't grasp the fact that there is just nothing... There's no real way to figure out so I guess I'll just find out when the time comes.

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

After we die we become orbs. The orbs leave the body after every single aspect of the human body is shut down. This is also known as the conscious being separate from the brain. Mind from body. Soul.
    Thereafter we transcend in the verse with the humans. Living. After a considerable amount of energy is lost the orb will traverse to another verse. These verses are in our dimension but escape from what we know as time and space. In the next verse, communication is possible with other verses through the use of EVP, which is a highly underrated voice science. Part of the cycle of existence.

The evidence is here people. Today, if this evidence was to be invaded into our systems of culture, religion, reasons and living - we would evaluate the true human potential. Current science and our world denies of all evidence. Conquering verses and communication with the minds that have transcended into other verses scares a lot of people. I believe we are ready at any time.

*im not crazy* lol this is what i believe. im just a 16 year old that watches
    "Beyond" alot.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
    Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I believe in reincarnation. It just seems most believable to me.

48virtues

48virtues Member

everyone has a share in the world to come, ie heaven, and depending on how we act during our life, that share grows or shrinks, relative to reaching our potential.

before we enter the pure heaven, we must attone for our sins, true attonement can only be done when we are shown our sins and wrongdoings "infront" of G-d, no where to hid. as opposed to this world where we often feel disconnected from G-d, and can deny His existence as we cant see Him, and can be hard, or impossible, to really regret doing a sin, and mean it, not just in our heads, but in our hearts too. this can only be done once we are confronted by Him, where we have no doubts over His existence, and no excuses for our actions, only then can attonement be done, this you can cal i suppose hell. only once this is done can one bask in the glory of the eternal heaven.

miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

To me...we just die and that's it basically.
    We have only one life so we have to live it to the fullest,there is no second chance.

Dylan

Dylan Well-Known Member

there's no such thing as a hell. or heaven. that's the meaning of reincarnation. you're living another day.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Yes, I believe in after life, hence, I also believe in heaven and hell.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

I believe in carbonated lemonade. Amen.

On topic, i don't really care. Anymore.

MooMoozer

MooMoozer Well-Known Member

Hmm, I'm not sure what happens after we die. I'm not sure if there's really anything that happens. I hope there's a heaven or at least reincarntion.

But, I dont know. I guess I'll find out when i die.