Dreams.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Arhaz, Apr 6, 2007.

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

my head was heavy this morning... with the series of dreams i had the previous night. really unrelated and really funny. and i forgot them all except for one which i had from about 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

ok, i had this fanatism for animals. so i get myself a half dead bird..or maybe very old, a clever hamster that can speak, a guinea pig and two persian cats that wanna eat the first three. so one day these two hot women come along and say they have a problem with my home zoo and will buy it and kill the animals. i try to persuade them and they agree to let the animals be if i sleep with the two women...
    then it turns out that one lady doesn't want to do it because it's against her morals. so she just sits in the same room...

then i get up.
    then i want to scream.
    then i wish i had forgotten this dream.
    then i go back to sleep.

what are your whacky dreams?

NeoMan5

NeoMan5 Active Member

haha i just made a post in the random thoughts about the dream i had the other day... i was mega uber tired one day, so i finally got a chance to go to sleep, and then i had a dream where i was tired so i went to sleep haha

Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago. My girlfriend and I, (she was my wife in the dream) woke up in a white bed room, on a white bed with white sheets. We woke up because our kids were jumping on the bed. Our kids wore these white button up shirts and white pants. Almost everything was white, but the kids also wore these weird black bird like masks.

Anyways they were telling us to look outside. So we did, and saw a snowy scene and there was this big tree with video iPods hanging off of it. And so my wife and I looked at each other and then looked at the kids and said:

"Don't go near it. It'll pick you up and eat you."

Yeah, nothing like a dream of a man eating video iPod tree. But thats the kind of stuff you get from taking Lunesta. :lol:

EDIT: It decided to double post and merge for some reason

Mel

Mel Well-Known Member

It's weird but every time I have a dream I cant seem remember them ><

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

It was raining, so naturally, i dreamt that I was hovering outside my friends bedroom window, in the middle of the night, in the rain...

Attempting to serve her tea.

I dont know why, so sont ask.
    :cloud:

lpxqwerty33

lpxqwerty33 Well-Known Member

i had one where i was at the beach and this 200000ft tidal wave came in and got me

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

ever since i've come down in Saudi, i seem to get dreams every night.
    last night's dream was something like me running to catch this bus. the bus got lost and was being navigated by a depressed kid of about 7 in a pink frock...then we got even more lost. then we reached the middle of the city, which is mysterious because there is no lost middle of the city. so yeh, we make this place our home, and now we're the people of the bus who went missing (because we were lost in a happy swamp looking like land, that never existed, forever and ever...Amen.)
    gah. dreams are funny.
    and the other dream i got was me being witness to a murder of three men...who were innocent(aren't they always?) and being chopped to pieces. the story twists and turns and confuses myself, but it ends with me having to kill the murderer...in a very weird sort of way...i can't remember how...but it gave me the creeps no matter what.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

i had a dream where i was flying then some hunter guy shot me down, was a very strange dream but it was interesting lol

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I had this wierd dream, i was standing in a vast space of nothing, just standing there, then suddenly i hit the ground, and was being fired at by lots of people behind me, i took shelter behind a rock, and then some really fast music started playing (somthing like Mad capsule markets - pule, but just the music and no vocals) and i jumped up really high, and started running at the people firing, i was travelling at 120mph or so, and was dodging all the bullets and shit, then the music stopped, everything when slow, and i fell over, i had been shot at that moment, and thats when i woke up.

Wow

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

I had a series of dreams i dont remember from last night. but there was one particular thing that got stuck in my mind when i woke up. I dreamt of a famous woman passing away in the near future. I had remembered who she was and her face in the dream but when i woke up it seemed to slip out of my mind

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Last night I dreamt that I was sleeping with a hot chick :D

MooMoozer

MooMoozer Well-Known Member

I dreamnt that the world was being taken over by zombies. But the day after they were all walking somewhere. It was weird I was watching them all walk by and there was a strange zombie. He had a top hat and a monocle, and he was moaning with an english accent.

Yeah it was just weird.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I had a dream where women ruled the world. It was terrifying.