Linkin Park Add Dates

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    LP1988

LP1988 Active Member

hey i'll be buying my ticket soon :D..!!! for the london gig that is, i've never seen them either!!! But does anyone know when these gigs start and end, like time wise?? thanks a lot :D ...

Steve

Steve Active Member

Doors open at 7:00, so with a couple of supports, I assume LP will be on stage about 9, finishing about 11... Then there's the usual rush back to the underground station to catch the last train home, always fun! Anyone know when the supports will be announced? Although it would be cool if there was only 1 support and LP had a longer set :)

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

I don't wanna sound like a n00b here, but where on earth can you buy the tickets?!?!? It is my fist concert/gig & I'm new to all this. Me (and my 2 mates) would really appriciate more info/advice.

+ i've heard rumours that its sold out already. But it said April 18 @ 12pm local time for the London date.

I'm totaly confused hear & I'll be gutted if I've misssed my chance.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

Date Location Venue/Festival
    Apr 28 Berlin, Germany Kesselhaus
    Presale: Apr 14 @9am |Onsale: Apr 16
    May 3 London, UK Astoria
    Presale: Apr 14 @9am |Onsale: Apr 18

^^ from the email i got from LP..

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

School... or Linkin Park... this is almost as hard as daddy or chips.

JJ

lmao :lol:

without a shadow of a doubt, it has to be Linkin Park

...and it has to be chips

LP1988

LP1988 Active Member

-- lol, i thought it was sold out and went on this site www.double8tickets.com to buy it. so i order it and it goes through confirmation and all and then appears this msg 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURED . UR PAYMENT MAY HAVE BEEN PLACED. YOU NEED TO CALL.... etc'..and now i think that my £65 has gone down the drain :(. plus yea, they were on ticket master from 9am to 12pm for £17.50 today!!! sold out obviously. :( apparently sometimes they come in batches, will it come back on again or no?? what do you people say?

and yes, this is my first ever time with gigs... i don't know where to get them or anything... and look what i did, 98% chances that i lost my money !!! and thanks for the info!!! Wen is the last train ?? :D

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Actualy the tickets went on sale at 12PM local time and sold out within 10 minutes.

JJ

guess im not going then..

Steve

Steve Active Member

Well there's a load on eBay as usual. but then they're selling at stupid amounts, over 50 quid each... Mind you, I would pay that if I'd missed out I think lol, it really is a once in a lifetime kind of opportunity...

LP1988

LP1988 Active Member

Hey... you think they won't come to London again this year? This gig was just a one-off .. wouldn't they tour for their new album..and come here again :D .. please please say yes guys!!! i really wanted to go!!! i might still have the ticket if that site wasn't a fraud haha, but i have no one to go with :( ... So yeah, will they have a MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT tour ? they better .. :D they have 1000s of fans here!!!

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

I really hope so. I was gutted that all the tickets had already sold out. the 12PM really threw me off.

Hopefully they might do something in the docklands arena or something at the end of the year.

Steve

Steve Active Member

Well they'll come back to the UK when they do the proper world tour after the album release, they're not gonna be playing venues like Astoria again though, which is a shame... I'd love to see them at Brixton Academy, but if the album's as big as it looks like it's gonna be then it'll probs be like wembley arena... Which just isn't as fun...

owenrees_73

owenrees_73 New Member

Anyone have a spare ticket?

Cheers,
    Owen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.