Favorite Reanimation Song

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by And One, Apr 1, 2006.

Chip

Chip Well-Known Member

AT first it was Plc.4 Mie Haed but it got old, its longetivity wasnt too good in my opinion.

Now its all P5hng Me A*wy. Chorus sounds so dramatic and excellent addition of the "other artist"... Then comes Krwlng and Wth>you

semiHYBRIDITY

semiHYBRIDITY Active Member

PTS.OF.ATHRTY, P5HNG ME A*WY, BY_MYSLF, KRWLNG, RNW@Y, ENTH E ND

Zerstöööören

Zerstöööören Banned

My December with no doubt ;)

Kippers

Kippers Active Member

I love the In the End remix.

'ENTH E ND' I think it's called on the album.

neoprose

neoprose Member

Krawlng. There are a few others but this has to be my all time best song in the world. I just think that nothing compares to the power.

But seriously, what a kick arse album! I hope they can make another remix album, like of Meteora or something. Hell! Reanimation is just a kick arse experience!

Blsbball

Blsbball Member

pprkut

capitain

capitain Member

Krwling. The strings are bad ass, it makes this song feel e p i c. By extension, I also love listening to Ntr/Mssion and Opening. I know a lot of people complained and said Reanimation was an exploitation measure, but I thought there were a bunch of wonderful reinterpretations of HT songs. Definitely a whole new listening experience from HT.

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Right on the money capitain. Krwlng was really a song that emitted an epic vibe. I was blown away when I listened to Reanimation for the first time when it was released. Then..I came to the Lpassociation forums to find that there are a fair number of people that really disliked the album. I couldn't understand why, because I'm pretty sure a large amount of effort was put into this remix album. But of course, to each his/her own. =].

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Most people either didnt like the techno/industrialize side of some of the songs (like Plc.4 Mie Haed & Kyr4 Th Ich) or they didnt like the hip hop remixes (like Frgt,10 & Enth E Nd).

I love reanimation almost as much as hybrid theory, especialy 'Pts', 'Frgt', 'Pshng', 'Wth you', 'Ppr', 'By_Myslf', 'Kyr4', '1stp' & 'Krawlng'

1stp Klosr & Krawling as well as being the best, they are probably the 2 rawest remix's ive ever heard. There both seemed completly re-worked, like some of the tracks on the Beatles 'Love' album.

Weakest track for me probably was 'H! Vltg3'. After hearing the Reprise of the EP track, is sounded so flat.

The rest I love, but i can't help thinking that tracks like 'Plc 4 Mie Haed', Ppr:kut' & 'Rnw@y' would have sounded so much better without the featured rappers in the verses. Wth>You was fine, as he strengthed the whole song.

It'll be great to see them re-enterpret Meteora one day. They should have in 2005.

Nick595

Nick595 Well-Known Member

P5hing Me A*wy, somehow I'm more attracted to this version, then the normal version.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I can't remember the reanimated titles so I'll just write the normal ones :)

1. Pushing Me Away
    2. Forgotten
    2. With You

I really hope they will do something like Reanimation in the near future. That album was maybe the most creative thing they've done.

mc GANG

mc GANG Active Member

All of them......all of them makes me to feel somthing I never fell before.....I think that is the sound of the silence in your mind that starting with OPENING and finish with KRWLNG.......its not a noice.....its not a music......its a SPACE........full of nothing......and that robot with the flag in the front cover.......brings somethimes all of that MANGA-ROBOTECH things i like to wach.........trip

general41391

general41391 Well-Known Member

I love the entire CD!

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

yeah, i've taken a liking to all the songs. but i listen to "P5hng Me A*wy" and "X-Ecutioner Style" the most. they're not exactly my favourites but they're the only ones on my MP3 player. haha. ;)

Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

It has to be Enth E Nd. Got my favourite song and added another verse and vocalist. It plays on the original lyrics so well. And the changed up beat is just cool.