Another attempt at a Grindhouse thread.

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Friskey™, Mar 31, 2007.

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

I think they were already planning to split the movie up in Europe anyways. >_<

But yeah, let's hope that won't happen.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I LOVED it. I'm definitely going to see it again.

I loved the ending of "Death Proof". :lol: Hilarious. I clapped.

goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight Well-Known Member

So did I. That was one of the greatest endings ever. Stuntman Mike = owned. :D

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

DON'T! :lol:

I saw it two days ago. It was great!

I liked Death Proof more than Planet Terror. Although the dialogue in Death Proof was a little tediously long at times (i.e: at dinner), it was very interesting. I loved the plot, though. Over the top action and intriguing dialogue, with gore mixed in. Vintage Tarantino.

You know, any writer would have [blacked out]: slowed the car at one of the half-dozen perfect opportunities while the girls were doing Shipsmast and let Zoe back in the car during the chase scene, but where was the fun in that. Once again, vintage Tarantino. He had me on the absolute edge of my seat during that entire car chase, screaming to myself "Stop the fucking car and let her in!", but that's EXACTLY what Tarantino wanted. He wanted the audience to be so emotionally engrossed in this car chase that he didn't write it so Zoe could get back in the car, he purposely extended the chase to have a preposterous length of time with Zoe on the hood of the car. Man was it intense! Genius.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I was horrified during the trampoline scene for the fake DON'T commercial. >_<

The rest of that commercial was hilarious though haha. Death Proof was good, but there was a lotttt of talking. I wish there would've been more action, but I guess that's why I leaned mostly towards Planet Terror.

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

You mean Thanksgiving?

They're actually in talks about making Thanksgiving into a movie XD

The tour value in Plymouth is going to go up I presume XD

Or alot down. Either way. I still hate downtown Plymouth, and the damn Pilgrims there.

Don't was hilarious. I particularly liked Werewolf Women of the SS myself.