First 'No More Sorrow' Clip Surfaces

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crawler

Crawler Well-Known Member

No, Mike said it before that they would do something very special. This guy is in the LPU and at the M&G and there they talked about that. It was all planed and this guy from the crowd was very good.

2. Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Holly %~@#!!!!

That simply proves that this Album just might top HT!!!

Damn, I've never been so excited and impressed since last year when we hear the first clips of QWERTY for the first time! Now even that seems pretty tame next to Given Up, let alone No More Sorrow.

Hell, that is one flawless peace of work. Every darn clip of MTM keeps getting better!!! I can't wait!!

Looking at the lyrics a fellow member has posted...
    They seriously sound like QWERTY's but just improved!
    "Behind you're lies!!!"

3. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe they took some ideas from it and reworked them into this song with a better sound. Overall the lyrics are pretty good.

4. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'm gonna see how much of the next couple of weeks I can go without listening to this or any other new MTM songs that appear.

5. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

same here, if I keep falling for these clips, I'm not gonna have anything for release night. I've always hated hearing/seeing people say "i'm waiting to hear what it sounds like when the album comes out", but now I feel myself saying the same thing :lol: I really want a surprise.

already heard What I've Done, No More Sorrow and Given Up, so that's 9 songs left to hear :S

6. Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Yeah we already got one fourth of the album two weeks before the releasing date but there will also be the itunes song so that's 2 two extra songs.

7. _darkstar_

_darkstar_ Active Member

hey

sounds fucking amazing :)

8. ~ Linkin Park ~

~ Linkin Park ~ New Member

thats cool man

thanks

9. Xodus

Xodus Well-Known Member

Man I told myself I wasn't going to listen to leaked tracks but I can't help it! This stuff is great!

10. hazemovitch

hazemovitch New Member

Do you think this will be the best album from LP?

11. HurQlez03

HurQlez03 Well-Known Member

This song has the drum part from Rob that sounds like an army marching into battle.

12. 越南

越南 Well-Known Member

i cant believe this song got a 3/5 rating from kudos. it deserves way better

13. alittlelessordinary

alittlelessordinary Member

Ok so the best new LP song i've heard has been QWERTY hands down. The 3 leaked songs and What i've Done are not that impressive. In fact WID makes me wanna hang myself everytime I hear that song play on a local radio station. Rick Rubin has ruined Linkin Park. For those that are going to disagree with me, your entitled to your opinion just as I am. I sure hope the other 7 songs are better then these...i say 7 because "wake" has been described as an intro track. I hate the new style LP is trying to achieve, you stick with a winning combonation you dont change it up because you hate the genre that you have helped create. In fact i'd even go as far as calling Chester a sellout with that statement. You knew that you made nu-metal music, yet this whole time you've hated it? So basically your saying you just went with what you knew would sell instead of going with what you believed in your heart to be the right type of music for you to create. Hopefully they havent turned emo since that is the new trend to do. Ill buy the cd just cause im a die hard LP fan, but I hope its not a waste of 15bucks!!

14. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

This post will make me sound like a dick and I'm going to regret the way I look here probably..but to be honest? You're probably the only one who thinks what you're thinking right now, no offense. Just because you think Linkin Park should have stayed with their whole overdone nu-metal style, does not mean that Rick Rubin ruined Linkin Park. If anything he made them grow up.

Making Hybrid Theory Pt 3 would've been career suicide for Linkin Park. It would've told many people that they had absolutely no creativity and cared about the buck by rehashing the same shit over and over and over again. The lyrics of old Linkin Park compared to these sound so immature and angsty that honestly after hearing these new songs, I am reminded on just how juvenile Meteora really is.

Linkin Park grew up past the I hate myself or my ex-girlfriend hurt me type music. I feel you might possibly need to as well. Not trying to be rude, its just my view.

15. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I agree with Derek.

We're all entitled to our opinions, but you have to realize that people are smarter than you think they are. It took Linkin Park fans only two albums to realize that Linkin Park needed to change their style. After the third, they're going to lose fans, and they're going to lose money.

The change is attracting all of the Linkin Park fans. It even attracted you, man. You're going to buy the album anyway even though you appear to hate the sound of it. That's a waste of 15 bucks, now isn't it? Buying something you say you won't like? That's ridiculous.

Personally, even if this album sounds like absolute shit, I'll still be glad Linkin Park tried something new. That, to me, is still more of an effort then making another Hybrid Theory / Meteora. There are bands who can pull off a career doing the same style. Linkin Park fans have a higher expectation, and so does Linkin Park, and they know that they can't pull their career far enough with that mindset. That's why they're changing their style: for themselves and for the sake of their career and reputation.

And by the way, if it makes you want to hang yourself, why do you listen to it?

16. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Thank you Louis, you said what I wanted to say but a lot nicer sounding.

I respect Linkin Park for going against what they were expected to do with this album. Taking risks means they care more about making great music than rehashing what they've been known for. For that they deserve a pat on the back, even if MTM turns out to be shit.

17. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

You're very welcome, Derek. :)

And once more, I agree with you. I'd rather them take the risk than make the same old stuff.

18. darkhelixz

darkhelixz Member

When I heard this clip start and I skipped forward to when Chest and Shinoda did the two part harmony,I knew that I should wait to hear the rest on the album.This song is so epic.And when it comes out I am most definately making a music video using this and metal gear solid footage.

19. phenomenon99

phenomenon99 Member

Sweet

Sound pretty sweet. I love the whole marching druns and progressive chord structure. Reminds me alot of a song I wrote not to long ago.

20. Annatar

Annatar Member

First of all I want to say hi to everyone, and that I am sorry for grammatical mistakes that may occur during this post since I am not so good in English. I have to say that I was really nervous after I heard What I’ve Done. Don’t get me wrong, I like the song but I thought that they have changed way to much. I also read Kudos Magazine review and I was really disappointed. But after I heard Given Up and No More Sorrow I was blown away. I remember when they said that MtM will be harder, darker and more melodic than previous albums, and they were right. Now I am completely assured that MtM will be amazing and I can wait May 14 peacefully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.