Hey You Guys!

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by ShoutOutLP, May 1, 2007.

ShoutOutLP

ShoutOutLP Member

Please Delete This Thread

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Hello, welcome to LPA. If you notice your post looks a little bit different is because we encourage users to use good grammar when posting on LPA, so please try to type posts as well as you can =).

Hopefully you enjoy your time here and thank you so much for the compliments and taking the time to join this website!

ShoutOutLP

ShoutOutLP Member

Sorry, I just woke up.... When I did that post lol :) I will post better next time, sorry for any inconvenience. :(

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Welcome to LPA.

Read the rules and the guide, and don't worry if your posts don't show up straight away, your monitored til you reach 50 posts just to stop all the teenies and spammers ^_^

Darkquette909

Darkquette909 Member

Hey winter...welcome.. and ur right this is the Best LP forum
    how's Australia u know i really want to go there and i plan on going there this summer.. "IF THE PLAN DOESNT GE:p T SCREWED UP":p

later:)

JayPDee

JayPDee Member

Hey You Guys ! My Name is John-Patrick ... I'm from Germany (i hope you appreciate my English I hope I can talk as good as i can that u guys will understand it :p) . I always thought of joining u in the LPA Forum ...today i decided to come to one of the Best forums for LP Fans ever ;) ... Thx for being here ... i think we'll have a good time ! ;) :D ...

[Eyefire]

[Eyefire] Active Member

I have some family from Melbourne...I forget how to spell it, though:D...And welcome. I am still fairly new but it is a very nice place to be and you will feel welcome the first day you are here.;)