Linkin Park: Live in Berlin!

Discussion in 'News' started by Hahninator, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

Oh Snap! This is great...Thanks [AndOne] & LPA

2. musicphreke

musicphreke Living Thing

Pretty cool and props to [AndOne] for this. Lots better quality for "No More Sorrow" than we've heard in that previous video, and a full version of "Given Up". It's still not *that* great to me, but it's not horrible. I guess I'm just having problems with the quality still and Chester's voice is cracking pretty bad there in "Given Up", but that's understandable with that song. I think I'll enjoy the album versions much more. BTW, why did the recording of it go on for like a minute of cheering haha :lol:

3. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

yeah, "Given Up" is Chester's first time to scream different than he used to..a little more aggressive, and his voice isnt meant to be aggressive like Corey Taylors or Jonathan Davis, which hes trying to sound like i think. Either that, or he didnt train his voice ENOUGH for this concert AND for this inparticular song.

4. ShoutOutLP

ShoutOutLP Member

I totally agree with what your saying... It spoils It lol... And the temptation to listen to them just gets to me. :D

5. Annatar

Annatar Member

I want to be in that cult!!! Can I ??? Please ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way I also think that it’s not Chester’s voice that cracked but they really screwed bridge. But it was fun.:)

6. zzfaugc

zzfaugc Well-Known Member

Thanks for uploading these. Even if I have to drive an hour away now to pick to buy this album when it comes out, it's worth it.

7. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

i'll say it again; "no more sorrow" sounds more U2 than "what i've done". ;) i'm sure you've all picked that up. not only does it sound really U2 on the first listen, but the lyrics seem to be anti-government ...

Last edited: May 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.