WHY DO YOU LIKE LP?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Darkquette909, May 1, 2007.

Darkquette909

Darkquette909 Member

What song made you fall in love with linkin park and why?
    to me it's "Crawling" that song was stuck in my head the whole day and i fell in love with it the moment i listened to it.

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Just the atmosphere their songs have, dunno how to describe it. And the way Hybrid thoery was 100% great, no filler at all.

:cloud:

marijaLPnarkos

marijaLPnarkos Well-Known Member

The song that made me fall in love with them was the very first one I heard..
    I love just everything about them :wub: From music and lyrics, over the way they perform live, to [ this bit has been edited by Nikki because I sound just that tiny bit too teeny-ish ]

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2007
    Darkquette909

Darkquette909 Member

Yeah...Hybrid Theory was 100000% AMAZING!! i wish they could do another similar album to "HT"..

Klootzak

Klootzak Well-Known Member

Numb/Encore was the first song by Linkin Park I heard. :p

Shameful, I know.

Josh_

Josh_ Active Member

I heard In The End a long time ao, and it grew on me fast. My friend had the album and I listened to it and I knew I had to buy it. Now I'm hooked.

Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

Same.

Dylan

Dylan Well-Known Member

In The End , was the first song i've ever heard of them.. And is still my favorite song !
    I dunno what it is but i just fuckin' love it !

FMLPFAN4LIFE

FMLPFAN4LIFE Member

What made me fall in love with LP was the song, "One Step Closer." I still remember siting at home watching MTV and the song, "One Step Closer," came on the tv and I was all, "Hmm this is different." I listened to the song, and the first part of the song I heard really got my attention and I ended up turning up the volume on the tv very loud, luckly no one was hope except for me, because I knew I'd get in trouble for having the tv that loud. I remember later I saw the video for "Crawling" and the video for "In The End." I remember later that week I went and purchased their first album, Hybrid Theory. I ended up liking the whole CD. Anyways, my point was that I never found a band that I could really connect with. And then all of a sudden LP came out of now where, and now I have a band that I can connect with and know that I'm not alone. I think that's how some or most LP fans feel about LP. I also later purchased, Reanimation, Meteora, Live In Texas, Collision Course. Also their DVDs, Frat Party, Breaking The Habit, Collision Course, Live In Texas. I absolutly love LP. Also, their old stuff too.

Foreshadowed_LP

Foreshadowed_LP Well-Known Member

The first song that made me become a huge fan of Linkin Park was In The End. My friend leant me the In The End single and I just couldn't stop playing it. I always blasted it at full volume on my stereo. I just found the piano catchy, Mike's rapping was great and Chester's voice was so delicate and then it turned into such a powerful voice in the chorus. I found their style very dynamic and unique.

Then in odd order, I went and purchased Meteora first. This was in 2003 and I always heard of them, but I never bothered listening to them. I regret doing so now. But nevertheless, I purchased Meteora and I listened to it and approved of it. I then went on to buy Hybrid Theory and I rated their first album higher than their second. I just couldn't stop playing Hybrid Theory.

Then, I went on to buy Reanimation 3 years ago for Christmas, then Live in Texas the year after that, then Collision Course and then Frat at the Party.

I also have 5 Linkin Park t-shirts, one Linkin Park long-sleeved shirt, 3 Linkin Park hoodies, bag patches, badges, etc.

And now onto - MTM!

Ant

Ant Ambient

BECAUSE THEY SOUND GOOD.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I love LP because of their uniqueness.

imwhoim01

imwhoim01 Active Member

Why do I like LP?
    Well... why not? :D
    But seriously, ever since I heard "One step closer" and Hybrid Theory I got obsessed with their unique sound. Then Meteora got released and somehow I didn't even notice it :ermm: and it sounded even better than HT... and now onto MTM :)

Urantia Girl

Urantia Girl Well-Known Member

I saw them open for System of A Down a very very long time ago.

Linkin Park 7-5

Linkin Park 7-5 New Member

Oh Man!

LP is amazing and I'm liking because of their differences compare to other groups!

My favorite song is Faint, that's one hot song! Mike's rap part are very good, good lyrics and Rob'drums are fitting perfectly with Mike's lyrics. Well I think I don't have much to say on Chester's voice he is very good on this track!

Linkin Park is not like all other groups, they sing rap and rock, and do it perfectly! The translation from rap to rock perfect.

Well they are juste amazing so See Ya!

(English maybe not very good but I'm Canadian So!)

LP-4LIFE

LP-4LIFE New Member

I love LP because they exsposed me to what real music sounds like. growing up with meaningless rap music,and no urge for it, i was waiting for somthing with depth. LP was a musical breath of fresh air.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

put simply, they're an awesome band and i like them more than any other band/artist/whatever. ;) that and they were the first band i ever really got into. and i've liked them as my favourites to this day. :D

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

They did...

it was called meteora... :p

:cloud:

semiHYBRIDITY

semiHYBRIDITY Active Member

Hybrid Theory.

Hahninator

Hahninator Well-Known Member

exactly the same here.

In the End was pure ownage