Projekt Revolution (Taken from lptimes)

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by LornVourkolakas, May 4, 2007.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Linkin Park will hold a press conference on Monday afternoon, May 7th in New York City to announce the lineup and dates for the Projekt Revolution 2007 tour.

Linkin Park will hold a press conference on Monday afternoon (May 7th) at the Museum of TV and Radio in New York City to announce the lineup and dates for the band's fourth Projekt Revolution tour. Members of some of the other acts slated to appear on the bill will also attend the event. Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington told us that headlining any multi-band package makes him feel like he has to play host: "Any time we do a show, I kind of take that idea on, you know. It's our show, we need to not only play great for our fans, but also be respectful and professional with the other bands and their crews, so that word gets around, you know, that when you go out with Linkin Park, it's a great time. It's kind of like, I feel like I'm hosting a party all the time. It can seem tiring sometimes, but it's a lot of fun."

Projekt Revolution will begin on July 25th in Seattle and finish up on September 3rd in Denver. My Chemical Romance is one of the bands expected to participate in the trek. Linkin Park will play a special concert on May 11th at New York's Webster Hall, which will be filmed and then screened in selected movie theatres around the country on May 14th. A complete list of theatres, as well as ticket info, can be found at FathomEvents.com.

Edit: NVM about that last line. I got confused with something else.

Last edited: May 4, 2007
    DarthPeanut

DarthPeanut Well-Known Member

aww why My Chemical Romance? Meh, I would be happy with anyone else but them.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

MCR is good, I'll plan on going.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

It seems like the only two good decent bands confirmed so far are My Chemical Romance and Placebo, in my opinion. I don't care much for the other bands.

Besides Linkin Park, of course. :lol:

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

MCR is probably the best band on the tour. Possibly even better than Linkin Park. I can't wait to see the dates on Monday. So much excitement!

LornVourkolakas

I'm going for LP only (never seen them live and from what I hear, they sometimes sound better live). I only like MCR's first album and have only heard one song by Placebo. I forgot who else is going to be on.

Importskyline22

Importskyline22 LPA VIP LPA VIP

Id love to go, sounds like a great line up!

But no one to go with me :( *tear*

[Eyefire]

[Eyefire] Active Member

Linkin Park, MyChemical Romance, and Mindless Self Indulgence all on tour together PLUS some other cool bands....I just splooged my pants...:blink:

LornVourkolakas

That and your sig go well together.

So MSI is in it, too? Promising.

pantsare4losers

pantsare4losers New Member

errr...

OK dumb question but to whomever saw Projeckt before, around what time does the whole show start or end? Anyone remember? As in how many hours can it go for

monkey030306

monkey030306 Well-Known Member

it is a great lineup. i might go if i can drive all the way to where the concert is at.. AWWWW!!!! but i cant drive now. but i really would like to go... i saw taking back sunday on bamboozle, they r great! i want to see Linkin Park so bad... again.

LornVourkolakas

That's not a dumb question (IMO). I'd like to know this as well.